Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted {OOC - M}

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yay! Just to let you all know you are allowed more than one character if you want to place them in the different factions you are welcome to do so. I will give the NPCs for the Faction Leaders. Once we have enough players we will begin.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Don't tell me this Phoenix

I'll make two characters. One "Gifted" in jail and one hunter xD

One question tho..... The "Hunters" that hunt the gifted are they "gifted" as well or they just well... Normal people
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Character 1 complete

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Kiro, to answer your question, yes. Though, they will be considered traitors by their fellow gifted. They can also be a normal everyday person. So whichever path you choose.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Well yea xD I wouldn't be to happy if one of "my kind" went and betrayed our entire "kind"

Assumed they would be a traitor

Anywho I'll work on character 2 when I can

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Can't wait to see what you come up with...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have a few ideas so far. Half tempted to put up the... er... drafts here because they are amusing, and to help decide

(I probably won't).

Rising, would you want to see the dumb ideas I have and see if any of them will actually be feasible? I can throw their ridiculousness at you in a PM.

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Fantasy, Slice-of-life, and Parody
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:
    Farrah Lesgang

Ethnicity:
    African American/White

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Appearance:

Standing at a whopping five foot and five inches, Ferrah is of average height for a female. She has warm, chocolate brown orbs that can stare into another's soul. Dark and honey brown curls frame her facial features. Ferrah's build appears to be average with little muscle, but do not that that deceive you as she is much stronger than she lets on. If one pays attention, there is some light scarring on her hands and forearm.

Personality: Ferrah has a strong-heart and a strong mind. She gained her Dad's charismatic nature and her Mom's value to make sure that the right thing is being done. She is very loving and carefree with her friends and family. Ferrah will make sure that those she cares about are okay, even at the risk of herself.
    >Strengths
    Strong-willed/minded
    Charismatic
    The difference between right and wrong
    Fairness
    Protective
    Loving
    Intellegent
    Talented

>Weaknesses
    Strong-willed/minded
    Fairness
    Protective
    Loving
    Hardened (with those not known)
    Absent minded

Backstory:

Unlike most of her friends, Ferrah was lucky to have two parents in the household who both worked decent jobs. Her mother was a CNA at the local hospital and her father was a salesmen by nature; charismatic, charming and sly. The house was small, but peaceful. It was very obvious that her parents loved each other even from a young age. At this point in her life, Ferrah was considered a normal as could be.

That changed when her Grandma Lola moved into the house. Lola was her mother's mother and originally migrated from Africa to the United States. That was when the dynamics of the house began to change. Grandma Lola would tell Ferrah stories of people in Africa who could utilize symbols to basic whatever they wanted. Ferrah was fascinated. One day, when she was helping her Grandma Lola clean her room after her last year in middle school, Ferrah found an old leather bound journal. As soon as she touched it, the journal began to glow. Grandma Lola could not believe her eyes. Her granddaughter was a spell caster. From then on Grandma Lola took on teaching Ferrah. It was hard, exasperating work, but Ferrah was better then her grandmother imagined. The future for Ferrah seemed bright.

That was until the day.

When Ferrah entered high school she had already learned how to focus her "aura" into four different element spells. Her senior year, during history, the brown orbed girl began to doodle the symbols on her paper. Before she knew it, the paper caught fire before her eyes. Having casted one, the girl was unable to cast another, but she did try and ended up passing out. The fire burned for about 7 minutes via magic, but after that was fueled by nature. Once the fire was put out, they traced it back to her. Deeming her a "gifted" they placed her the BrickHurst Asylum. She has been there about three years. The book that holds her spells lays in the hands of the Asylum "for safety." Ferrah is sick of being treated like a prisoner. Having four spells memorized, Ferrah plans to try and break out.

Memorized spells:

Fire
    Breeze
    Erosion
    Water

Faction:
    N/A Captive

Gift:
    Symbol Magic: User can formulate symbols that can cause special events to occur, depending on the symbol that empowers the user, they can achieve a variety of abilities. Although, there is some limitation to this gift. The symbol has to be drawn, and more importantly has to be drawn correctly. All symbols have a 10 minute time limit. Once that limit is up another symbol can not be cast for the next 2 minutes. If cast back-to-back, it could risk the life of the caster.

Last edited by LastExile; 07-09-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Gaius Silverins
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Sexual Orientation: Baisexual
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Gaius 

Personality: Gaius is a kind hearted young man that no matter how hard people tried to push he never used his power or hurt anyone. However, that all changed on the day his so called family turned him into the BrickHurst Asylum, and Agents came after him. Now he has a hard time trusting anyone other than Connor. He only shows any emotion to him, and to others he is cold. But he still wants to try an help his fellow gifted, by trying to get them out of the Asylum by becoming an agent.

>Strengths - Gaius is a master of Parkour, and he is nimble and agile because of his training. He is also able to fight with swords, and knives.

>Weaknesses - Gaius has a sensitivity to extreme hot and cold, and it can affect him physically. Making it almost impossible to fight anyone that can manipulate fire and ice.

Backstory: Gaius was abandoned as a child, and was found on the streets by a man and woman that felt sorry for him. Taking him home they raised him as their own. However, when he grew into his powers his parents told him to keep them a secret, and to never use them. He kept them a secret, but at night he went deep into the forest to practice with his powers. They were part of him, and he wasn’t going to deny that part of him. The only one that knew he was doing this was his older sister, and she didn't approve of it or him.

However, one night someone was there as he was practicing, and when he saw the young man he fze just staring at him as he didn’t know what he would do. So he just ran. It took him a couple of nights before he decided to go back. When he went back the youngman was their as if he was waiting for him. Gathering up the courage he walked up to him, and began to speak to him. Finding that they had more than one thing in common, and eventually they started dating.

When Gaius finally was able to move out of the house, he got his own place and asked Connor to live with him. However, he kept his relationship away from his family since his sister didn't like his kind. They lived happily for at least a year. Unfortunately the agents found out about him from his family, and they came to find him.

The Agents had a picture of him, and began looking for him. One day they caught up to him while he was on a run in a nearby park. Where they ambushed him. He put up a fight but in the end he was no match for the agents since they somehow knew about his powers and came prepared. It wasn't till later he found out his sister turned him in.

Once inside the walls of the Asylum he lost track of time has he was poked and prodded, and used as a guinea pig. However, after they thought they broke him they gave him an ultimatum. To become an Agent and bring in people like him, or remain as a test subject. They saw potential in his ability to help bringing more of the Gifted people. He agreed to become an Agent, and from that day forward they trained him how to capture his own kind. Though they didn’t completely trust him so they forced him to wear a special ceramic bracelet that was filled with a sedative, and a small explosive device.

If he did anything that when against his superiors the explosive could be remotely activated and the sedative could be absorbed by the skin, and it would put him out if it touched his skin. Losing all emotion he just does what he needs to do to stay this side of the scalpel.

Gift: Gaius has the ability to manipulate all forms of metal as long as he can physically touch it. By breaking down its molecular structure he can reshape it into anything he wants as long as it consists of the same amount of metal.

Faction: Agent
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 06-09-2018 at 03:58 AM.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LastExile View Post
    Name:
    Farrah Lesgang

Ethnicity:
    African American/White

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Appearance:

Standing at a whopping five foot and five inches, Ferrah is of average height for a female. She has warm, chocolate brown orbs that can stare into another's soul. Dark and honey brown curls frame her facial features. Ferrah's build appears to be average with little muscle, but do not that that deceive you as she is much stronger than she lets on. If one pays attention, there is some light scarring on her hands and forearm.

Personality: Ferrah has a strong-heart and a strong mind. She gained her Dad's charismatic nature and her Mom's value to make sure that the right thing is being done. She is very loving and carefree with her friends and family. Ferrah will make sure that those she cares about are okay, even at the risk of herself.
    >Strengths
    Strong-willed/minded
    Charismatic
    The difference between right and wrong
    Fairness
    Protective
    Loving
    Intellegent
    Talented

>Weaknesses
    Strong-willed/minded
    Fairness
    Protective
    Loving
    Naieve
    Absent minded

Backstory:

Unlike most of her friends, Ferrah was lucky to have two parents in the household who both worked decent jobs. Her mother was a CNA at the local hospital and her father was a salesmen by nature; charismatic, charming and sly. The house was small, but peaceful. It was very obvious that her parents loved each other even from a young age. At this point in her life, Ferrah was considered a normal as could be.

That changed when her Grandma Lola moved into the house. Lola was her mother's mother and originally migrated from Africa to the United States. That was when the dynamics of the house began to change. Grandma Lola would tell Ferrah stories of people in Africa who could utilize symbols to basic whatever they wanted. Ferrah was fascinated. One day, when she was helping her Grandma Lola clean her room after her last year in middle school, Ferrah found an old leather bound journal. As soon as she touched it, the journal began to glow. Grandma Lola could not believe her eyes. Her granddaughter was a spell caster. From then on Grandma Lola took on teaching Ferrah. It was hard, exasperating work, but Ferrah was better then her grandmother imagined. The future for Ferrah seemed bright.

That was until the day.

When Ferrah entered high school she had already learned how to focus her "aura" into four different element spells. Her senior year, during history, the brown orbed girl began to doodle the symbols on her paper. Before she knew it, the paper caught fire before her eyes. Having casted one, the girl was unable to cast another, but she did try and ended up passing out. The fire burned for about 7 minutes via magic, but after that was fueled by nature. Once the fire was put out, they traced it back to her. Deeming her a "gifted" they placed her the BrickHurst Asylum. She has been there about three years. The book that holds her spells lays in the hands of the Asylum "for safety." Ferrah is sick of being treated like a prisoner. Having four spells memorized, Ferrah plans to try and break out.

Memorized spells:

Fire
    Breeze
    Erosion
    Water

Faction:
    N/A

Gift:
    Symbol Magic: User can formulate symbols that can cause special events to occur, depending on the symbol that empowers the user, they can achieve a variety of abilities. Although, there is some limitation to this gift. The symbol has to be drawn, and more importantly has to be drawn correctly. All symbols have a 10 minute time limit. Once that limit is up another symbol can not be cast for the next 2 minutes. If cast back-to-back, it could risk the life of the caster.

Even though the gifts are advanced, I see that you gave limitations and time limits and I can respect that. The idea is great, I hope she survives her attempt at breaking out. Ferrah is accepted. Welcome to The Hunted

Quote Originally Posted by Vaidia View Post
    I have a few ideas so far. Half tempted to put up the... er... drafts here because they are amusing, and to help decide

(I probably won't).

Rising, would you want to see the dumb ideas I have and see if any of them will actually be feasible? I can throw their ridiculousness at you in a PM.
    Go ahead, let me see.

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast