Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted {OOC - M}

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ok this story is taking longer than I thought I will see if I can have a sheet up tomorrow lol.

Spoiler: Red Jenny 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 08-02-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Just for a fun thing o.o if anyone wants to use my second character John for use in their story as to why they're in the asylum let me know and then go for it

That is if he's approved o.o
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamimoon View Post
    Name: Gaius Silverins
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Sexual Orientation: Baisexual
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Gaius 

Personality: Gaius is a kind hearted young man that no matter how hard people tried to push he never used his power or hurt anyone. However, that all changed on the day his so called family turned him into the BrickHurst Asylum, and Agents came after him. Now he has a hard time trusting anyone other than Connor. He only shows any emotion to him, and to others he is cold. But he still wants to try an help his fellow gifted, by trying to get them out of the Asylum by becoming an agent.

>Strengths - Gaius is a master of Parkour, and he is nimble and agile because of his training. He is also able to fight with swords, and knives.

>Weaknesses - Gaius has a sensitivity to extreme hot and cold, and it can affect him physically. Making it almost impossible to fight anyone that can manipulate fire and ice.

Backstory: Gaius was abandoned as a child, and was found on the streets by a man and woman that felt sorry for him. Taking him home they raised him as their own. However, when he grew into his powers his parents told him to keep them a secret, and to never use them. He kept them a secret, but at night he went deep into the forest to practice with his powers. They were part of him, and he wasn’t going to deny that part of him. The only one that knew he was doing this was his older sister, and she didn't approve of it or him.

However, one night someone was there as he was practicing, and when he saw the young man he fze just staring at him as he didn’t know what he would do. So he just ran. It took him a couple of nights before he decided to go back. When he went back the youngman was their as if he was waiting for him. Gathering up the courage he walked up to him, and began to speak to him. Finding that they had more than one thing in common, and eventually they started dating.

When Gaius finally was able to move out of the house, he got his own place and asked Connor to live with him. However, he kept his relationship away from his family since his sister didn't like his kind. They lived happily for at least a year. Unfortunately the agents found out about him from his family, and they came to find him.

The Agents had a picture of him, and began looking for him. One day they caught up to him while he was on a run in a nearby park. Where they ambushed him. He put up a fight but in the end he was no match for the agents since they somehow knew about his powers and came prepared. It wasn't till later he found out his sister turned him in.

Once inside the walls of the Asylum he lost track of time has he was poked and prodded, and used as a guinea pig. However, after they thought they broke him they gave him an ultimatum. To become an Agent and bring in people like him, or remain as a test subject. They saw potential in his ability to help bringing more of the Gifted people. He agreed to become an Agent, and from that day forward they trained him how to capture his own kind. Though they didn’t completely trust him so they forced him to wear a special ceramic bracelet that was filled with a sedative, and a small explosive device.

If he did anything that when against his superiors the explosive could be remotely activated and the sedative could be absorbed by the skin, and it would put him out if it touched his skin. Losing all emotion he just does what he needs to do to stay this side of the scalpel.

Gift: Gaius has the ability to manipulate all forms of metal as long as he can physically touch it. By breaking down its molecular structure he can reshape it into anything he wants as long as it consists of the same amount of metal.

Faction: Agent
    Approved! Welcome to The Hunted!

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Ok this story is taking longer than I thought I will see if I can have a sheet up tomorrow lol.

Spoiler: Red Jenny 
    A very odd and random gift. So what is her faction Siks? Is she captured? Is she a member of The Order, Defiance, or just a rogue gifted who will be captured soon? It is strange that you would pick an ability that requires you and the player to communicate, but I feel it will be interesting to see in play, as long as it doesn't break the rule then I see no reason why she can't be accepted. <3 Welcome to The Hunted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    Just for a fun thing o.o if anyone wants to use my second character John for use in their story as to why they're in the asylum let me know and then go for it

That is if he's approved o.o
    Hmmmm
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    Spoiler: بكاري بينو Bakari Bennu 

Spoiler: John Jameson 
    Bakari is approved. John reduce the cooldown for others to re-gain their abilities to 1 hour and he's approved.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Fixed

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Nero Valeriad
    Ethnicity: Unknown
    Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Nero 

Personality: Nero is not a social bee, as most people are. He likes to keep to himself, and rarely speaks to anyone. Well anyone that is human. He does speak to machines as if they are human. He doesn't like confrontation so you will never see him in a fight. At least physically, he uses machines that he has made to fight for him. Very few people have earned his respect, and everyone else could fall off the face of the earth and he wouldn’t care. Though once you have earned his respect, then you are his friend.

> Strengths Nero is extremely intelligent, and technology savvy. He can make robots that are lifelike, and they each have their own personality. Making it where you can’t distinguish that they are mechanical, and not human.

> Weaknesses Being antisocial is his biggest weakness, that and not having any strength to fight physically.

Backstory: Nero was raised by his grandmother when his mother died during childbirth. As he grew his grandmother knew he was special, because when he was seven years of age he already knew more than most adults. This made him an outcast at school, and people bullied him. So he usually stayed away from people. His only true friends were computers. As he grew further into his powers he learned that he could spend time with his friends on the data scape, and there he could see even more and learn even more.

Then one day the unthinkable happened. The only person that was human in his life that he loved passed away. Leaving him with everything she owned, but unfortunately he was too young to inherit the estate, and it was put into a trust for when he got older. However, that was not meant to be. The person that was incharge of the trust found a way to take everything leaving Nero with nothing.

Living on the streets after that Nero was able to take care of himself by stealing money from the electronic teller machines. He also found him an abandoned building he could call home, and began making himself at home. Building a computer from scratch, as well as two android friends that kept him company.

He has been able to keep under the radar, and most everyone thinks he is a ghost on the data scape. He hasn't been found by the Agents, but he has seen what they are doing to his fellow gifted, and wants to stop them, and make all of humanity pay for their sins.

Faction: The Order

Gift: Technomancy is Nero’s gift. It is the ability to use technology to its fullest. Just by touching a machine he is able to talk to it, and he uses this to be able to to many things. Like get money from a bank, crack security systems, and infiltrate all the files in the database. However, there is a downside to this. He can only be in the net for about thirty minutes at a time. The strain on his body is too great for him to stay in any longer than that. He goes into a comatose state when using his powers, and his body is completely defenseless. Because of this he has two robotick bodyguards that can watch over him when he is in the net, or any number of tasks he might assign them.

Spoiler: Androids 
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 08-09-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

The setting of an asylum has got me thinking about playing a character that has been driven mad by her powers. I am thinking of giving her the ability to see into other people's past. She will lack control of when she does it and sometimes just being around others will trigger it. More so of she touches them. When she sees into the past she will see the event from the eyes of the owner. Because of this she won't have a firm grasp of what is real and isn't. Prolly doesn't help that when the government discovered her powers they used her to prove violent crimes by making her relive them from the
    victim and the perpetrator's eyes. She will be a captured.

Does that sound like a character that will work?
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 06-10-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rise: Ay, it actually came to me when making the Mary character in my Servant's Chronicles story. Only while Mary's is far more focused and she can actually see where the lines go and what they do Jenny is too unfocused and random. I plan to have her rely on her mundane skills more than her Gift when interacting with players, but NPCs will feel my wrath. As for her faction she's a rogue gifted who screws with all three groups someone can try and capture or recruit her.

Also I have a second char I'll toss in.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 06-10-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamimoon View Post
    Spoiler: Yami's Character 
    Dude would it be mean if I said I wanted to make an electric based character that can "Drain" the energy from electronics just so he can be a dick?

Example: Just by touching electrical objects he can suck the electricity out of these objects and unify them as his own electrical current giving him the ability to create sparks of electricity.

While his ability focuses on draining electricity he can also utilize any energy he's stored up to push it into electronics. Meaning if he has electricity and energy stored up from other electronics he can power another one.

Does this even make sense? ^^^^
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 06-10-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I'm so in

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast