Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 146263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted {OOC - M}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, action, adventure, science fiction
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

If anyone wants to co-op let me know! Demetri and Maria are searching for Gifted who are unaffiliated to turn towards the Defiance.

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koti~ View Post
    The actual name of Siks char
    So Silus = Riley? Oh my Lord

Evie, make sure that their plans are lining up with the leader of the Defiance.....
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Fantasy, action, adventure, science fiction
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post

Evie, make sure that their plans are lining up with the leader of the Defiance.....

Did I miss something about them? I thought they were just pro-justice and peace?

Edit: every time I read Gaius I think of the old man from Merlin @_@
    Last edited by Evie; 08-09-2018 at 04:20 AM.

Request Shop | Super Short Stories
    Spoiler: Click here for a surprise! 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post

No, not Silus, Salazar

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Salazar is done.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Skyler He

Ethnicity: Taiwanese

Sexual Orientation: He is not particular on the sex of a person as long as he finds them attractive.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Skyler 

Personality: Skyler is the perfect example of someone that really doesn't care if people hate him or not. He will say what is on his mind, and do anything he wants. He is not burdened by what is right and what is wrong, and he doesn't take no for an answer. He is a free spirit that can justify his actions no matter what he does. Hates being board and when that happens he takes odd jobs to keeps himself active. He lives by the matto. There is nothing good or evil in this word. Only the narrow mind people make that decision.

> Strengths is trained to use different types of gun’s, knows how to hack security systems and disable them, knife fighting, Being able to read lips, martial arts training, and how to fight without being able to hear.

> Weaknesses boredom

Backstory: Skyler was born into a loving home where his mother and father loved him very much. As he was growing up his parents didn’t allow his to grow up like most kids where they were inside most of the time. No, he was constantly outside playing becoming tough. Hell, his parents didn’t even scold him when he took care of a bully that was picking on him. In fact, they were very proud. So proud that year on his birthday they decided to bring him in on the family business. So, when he was twelve years old he found out that both of his parents were mercenaries for higher.

From that day forward, they trained him to become a mercenary as well. The training was hard, but Skyler enjoyed every moment of it. The weapons training, hand to hand combat, the ability to use technology, learning to track, and hunting and most of all the thrill of finishing a mission. During his training his power manifested, and now Skyler had one more trick up his sleeve. Though he never told his parents about his gift. He trained that in secret. Because he knew of the predigest against people like him from his time at real school. So, he trained hard, and became better than his parents, and he was twenty-one when he took his first contract and made his first kill.

Skyler didn’t like the though of snipping his target from afar. He liked using his stealth to get close to his target. When he killed no one other than the target usually died. He was so good he even got to a mob boss that knew he was coming and doubled his security. Even the guards outside of the doors didn’t even hear him scream as Skyler killed him by destroying his brain with sonic waves. In fact, because of his ability to get close to his target, and kill them in different ways in the underground his nickname became Ghost. Everyone knew that if you wanted a job done he was the mercenary that you hired. He always got his target, and if you wanted it to look like an accident he could arrange that as well.

Skyler’s life became paved in blood, but he lived a normal life as well. He graduated collage with a degree in chemistry, and he live in his family’s old home after his parents died. Though he didn’t go for a normal job. It was too mundane for him. He preferred his night life, though he was getting board with that as well. It was becoming so repetitive, and no one challenged him anymore. So, Skyler dropped off the radar not excepting any contracts anymore, and that infuriated his employer.

Because of that the people he worked for decided to put a contract out on him. This provided him with some action, but none of the ones they sent after him were worth their salt. In fact, he even let one of them live to tell the boss that he was going to be coming for him next. Well that was his mistake. Since the little rat had seen him use his powers. Using that knowledge that found some Agents and told them a gifted was hiding in a mansion that was on the outskirts of the city.

Skyler was practicing with a dummy when the Agents arrived at his house. At first Skyler didn’t care who they were he was getting tired of fighting trash. He didn’t feel like using his power against weaklings, and just hunted them like the cattle they were. Coming into his home was a mistake. The first five Agents were easy kills since they relied too much on their guns, and not enough on their skill. So, slitting their throats was easy enough.

The Agency had sent two sets of agents in after Skyler, and he eliminated both sets. However, instead of waiting for them to sent more in he walked out the front door. After everything was said and done Skyler decided that working for the Agency was going to elevate most of his boredom. So, he joined, and now he is part of a specialty group that hunts high level gifted.

Faction: The Agency

Gift: Sonic Vibrations - Sound is Skyler’s weapon. From the most minute whistle of the wind, to the sound of a gunshot. He can manipulate the waves of sound and use them as a weapon. By manipulating the sound waves he can produce different effect. He can make the waves soothing to the ear forcing people to sleep. He can be in a room with a lot of people and be able to pinpoint a conversation and listen to it. He can also use the sound vibrations to mess with the brain causing illusions. By raising the octave he can cause immense pain to those that hear the tone. Being able to concentrate his power into a blast of sound that can send a person flying backwards, and can do internal soft tissue damage. He is also able to nullify sound to make a radius of about a half a mile completely silent. No sound will exist inside of this area.

Using his powers has negative effect on his hearing. He can only use his powers as long as he is able to hear normally. His hearing dissipates with every attack, so he can use his power about fifteen times if he keeps with the lower abilities like illusions, hearing people talk and putting people to sleep. If using his more stressful attacks he can only use them five times before his power takes his hearing. Also if another gifted know that his hearing is his weakness and targets his ears he will be unable to use his power.
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 08-10-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

My gracious.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Fantasy, Slice-of-life, and Parody
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO HAPPILY REPORT THAT I FINISHED MY HARDEST SEMESTER TODAY AND DID NOT DIE!!!

That is all.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

-stabs to confirm kill- Wouldnt say something so soon <.<
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Congratulations!! you are now one more step closer to your goal.

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 146263646566 ... LastLast