Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Reversal of Light & Darkness [Lady Celeste & CrimsonLady180]

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Default [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Reversal of Light & Darkness [Lady Celeste & CrimsonLady180]

DISCLAIMER :: This RP is loosely based on the RP "Kingdom Hearts: Renaissance", and features a world and characters originally created by Heson Shadowbane. Some details may be added or changed as necessary to avoid spoilers and/or fill in any information gaps.

Spoiler: KHR Storyline 

Spoiler: Kalenas Arc Storyline 

Spoiler: Kalenas World Info 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 06-10-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Just a refresher for my CS

Name: Wilhelmina Rosewood

Spoiler: Character Appearance and Family 

Home World: Crystal Oasis City. The shinning city sits on a rushing waterfall is surrounded by the sea and a lush forest across the bridge where much of the city's resources come from. The city's economy is mostly based on surrounding sea having the most fresh food from the sea as well as from the farms from the forest. The people of the city have a bit of magic through a decent amount of the population. The city of overseen by a magical, wise, kind, and strong king and queen with children following in their footsteps. The royal family resides in the crystal tower within the city where the waterfall falls from and into the sea. The magic emitting from the city have drawn in other magical entities such as some mermaids and fairies which can be occasionally seen, but mostly around dusk and dawn.
    Spoiler: Home World Apperance 

Spoiler: the Night Dancer Keyblade 

Backstory: Born as the second child, but first daughter to the royal family is an important role that has been kept secret. Only the Queen truly knows what the first daughter's responsibilities are passed down through the family with the first daughter typically becoming the next queen. Wilhelmina's life was now destined since her birth, so her life was now going to be dictated for her to be groomed to be the next queen after her mother. As a child she was to learn various magical spells, culture, reading, writing, and much more making it so her mother and teachers taught her at home while her siblings were able to learn at the school with other children. It was almost as if she was confined to her home and was rarely seen out except for special events that happen within the city.

As a teenager desperate for escape, Wilhelmina did her best to follow in her mother's footsteps but sometimes it was too much for the silver haired princess. One day she left the palace to visit the rest of the city which the people welcomed the sight of their princess as a treat with the resemblance of her mother's personality within Wilhelmina. Mina enjoyed her time visiting shops, talking with the people, and helping out her she can especially with the younger child that weren't in school then walked with her siblings back home feeling worried about what her mother would say because of her unexpected leave. Larson reassured her that their mother will be fair even if Wilhelmina would get in trouble.

At home that afternoon, Queen Stella awaited her children's arrival with a welcoming smile then told Larson and Syrena that she need to talk to Wilhelmina alone. The siblings wished their sister luck then the mother and daughter were left alone for a small moment of silence. Queen Stella asked Wilhelmina to follow her into the library where the Queen removed a strangely marked book where the bookcase easily slide open, Wilhelmina had once signed her name in as a child at her mother's request, leading to a place deep below the tower where the power of magic seemed to surged from a secret place only know to the Queen and the first daughter of each generation.

Soon they were in front of a set of old fashioned, white double doors with beautiful stain glass with gold fixtures. Her mother told her one of the past queens made this room they were about to enter with this door that looks like another door she had once seen though not much else is known about this room. Wilhelmina nodded in awe of everything that was happening then her mother asked Wilhelmina to try and open the door. Wanting to be ever so careful with the door giving it a push though it didn't seem to budge. Her eyes travel anxiously to her mother who told her only the Queen and first daughter can open the door which cause Mina to panic. Queen Stella offered her daughter a gentle pat on the head, "It's okay, my darling. Most of the women first try comes with resistance just like your mind is resisting access to the magic of the door to open for you. Even I had trouble when I first open the door with my mother. Open your heart and mind to the magic of the door then it will open for you. I know you are destined to be the next queen to open the door, believe in yourself as your people and I do for we all love you." Wilhelmina smiled a soft glowing one of resolve nodding in agreement to try again.

Taking a deep breath, Wilhelmina pushed the doors open now with ease feeling the sense of old magic from the previous queens flow around her filling her with a deep sense of pride within her. The doors opened to a large brightly lit white room filled with life like replica statues that looked like the previous queens holding what her mother called keyblades in their hands with a plaque that had the queen's names and the keyblade's names, each woman and their keyblade looked perfectly beautiful it was amazing. At the end of the walkway must of been the first queen where the bloodline of magic all started.

It was then Queen Stella began the explains the history of the queens and the first daughters responsibility to protect the people from the darkness, but should the darkness arrive at least one must staying here to protect the city and the people within while the other to ventures off to destroy the darkness for good though it had yet to come to that according to the city's history. "It's come time for you to call upon your keyblade, the weapon that can defeat darkness used by a person with light in their hearts. The First Queen was said the be an embodiment of the light and even created this room passing down the guide from each queen to first daughter to continue the cycle. With each woman they seemed to have a keyblade that best represent them, so each looks different from the last. Try to summon your keyblade with your heart, I know you can do it, my darling," Queen Stella says then lifts her hand up summoning her own to show her daughter how it's done. Wilhelmina nods with slight excitement following her mother's example summoning her own keyblade which made her squeal with joy, her keyblade looked so amazing since she loved the moon and how it was designed.

After the talk they had the girls came to an agreement where Mina can venture out into the city whenever she wants as long as Queen Stella makes a set schedule for Wilhelmina's studies and training. Several years passed with the royal children growing older and wiser with Larson learning to be a royal adviser and acting king to help Wilhelmina at his own request, Wilhelmina is well versed and skilled in all that she's learned though she still learning how to be the next Queen, while Syrena is about to finish school considering her own bright future though she'd love to help her siblings somehow but she's not well versed in magic like her older siblings.

During one of Mina's trips into the city in the early afternoon, it seemed to get darker then quick moving black creatures with ghoulish yellow eyes started to pool into the city. Some people ran away in a panic picking up children trying to run and hide while other did their best to protect everyone. The crowds of people scattered everywhere screaming and yelling, but it seemed to stop for a moment when she heard a voice, "Go! You must defeat the darkness!" Without another moment Wilhelmina began to act calling upon her keyblade and cutting down the darkness. She did her best to hold out with the help of those fighting along side her when light magic flowed all around them pushing out the darkness and forming the dome know all to well it was one of the fail safe protection spells if this would ever happen, but it's only a temporary fix so Mina ran back to the palace tower to see what they were going to do as well as what was going on.

Spoiler: Extra Items 

~So the Story Continues...
    Wilhelmina made to the new town still a little in awe by the sudden change in scenery, it was much different than her home but she didn't have time to look around and gawk at her surroundings. She knew what she must do, find the others that were chosen by the light not knowing how she may find them. Consulting her book it revealed to her some information on the place she was in, but nothing to do with find others chosen by the light.

It was then that she came upon a small group of people. Feeling as if it was a sign of small success snapping the book shut then jogging up to the man and woman who were speaking about light followed by the clicking sound the heels of her boots make against the cobblestone walkway. Wilhelmina said offer an apologetic bow of her head for interrupting their conversation. She was nervous and hopeful that they could help her since they were the first people she's come across with any possible answers that she'll need to save her world.

Her nerves were pushed aside when Wilhelmina's attention was now drawn to another girl who called out to her, Alexiel, a girl she met before visiting each other's homeworlds in the past. It was then she realized Alexiel's homeworld had been invaded as well earning a soft yet sad look knowing all too well how those who lost their homes must feel. Wilhelmina slowly began meeting other that would soon be trying to bring the light back into the world and push back the darkness to reclaim the worlds. Soon with Sora's friends by their side the quest had began to new worlds to bring light while making new friends along the way. Wilhelmina's close companion is Ardeth. She felt a sense of ease and comfort with him much like the feeling of her guards from home which easily drew her to him. He makes her feel safe which and protected.
    Last edited by CrimsonLady180; 06-09-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Awesome! Here are my profiles now. I've also included Alinara's profile for reference.
    Spoiler: Ardeth Bay 

DISCLAIMER :: The character "Alinara Duskblade" was originally created by Heson Shadowbane. Heson has been offline for a long time as of now, but Alinara's portrayal in this RP will be based on information provided by Heson beforehand. However, some plot elements and details may be added or changed as necessary in order to avoid spoilers for Heson's desired story arc and/or to fill in any remaining gaps.

Spoiler: Alinara Duskblade 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 06-09-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sorry if the post is kinda short, will take me a bit to get back into it being kinda rusty and all

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

No problem!

I just posted, and by the way, I left this post a bit open-ended depending on what you would like to do from here.
    • If you would like to skip ahead to the main action of the story, feel free to skip ahead to the start of the tour
    • Or, if you would like to have Ardeth and Mina interact a bit more prior to the tour (and possibly add in a bit of foreshadowing for the main action of the story), feel free to have them still settling in at the time of your next post.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Just read it! I was thinking that Mina and Ardeth could have a moment settling in their rooms. I was thinking tat Wilhelmina felt uncomfortable with everything going on so she'd ask to stay with Ardeth showing her full trust in him. Perhaps they can take a moment to look in her book before getting interrupted so they don't start reading what's truly wrong with this place. What do you think?

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

That could work.
    More info on Kalenas is provided in the OP if you would like a reference, and Heson also mentioned that a lot of the inspiration for it came from the Final Fantasy series (especially FF3).

Also, here are a couple of pictures Heson sent me for what the constructs might look like:

Spoiler: Construct Pics 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 06-14-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hopefully I'm doing okay so far. I kinda doubt how I'm doing until I get used to writing again

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

You’re doing great so far; no worries.

Before I post, however, the first major plot event will involve an attack by the forces of Kalenas!Darkness that will eventually lead everyone to the temple of light, so there are a couple of different ways that we could go about this and still get involved in the main action:

1. If the tour proceeds as usual, the tour will pass by one of the city gates in the middle of an attack by bandits and zombies, after which Junithal will be informed of a similar attack on another gate and, as the messenger speculates that it may be part of a plot by “her”, Junithal will immediately head for the temple, leaving the Keyblade wielders behind with a subordinate priest to continue the tour (although Mina and Ardeth can ditch the tour group and run into Junithal at the temple without any consequences, if you so choose).
    2. If Mina and Ardeth choose to skip the tour and stay in the castle, or if they hear about the aforementioned attack prior to the tour, Junithal will eventually reassure them that the attackers are already being driven back, shortly after which the messenger from the previous option will arrive and the rest will proceed more or less like in the first option.

Neither of these options will have any strong negative impacts on Mina or Ardeth, so how would you like to proceed?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I feel like Wilhelmina would go on the tour in hopes to figure out things that may not be in the book being that it's not all seeing and knowing. It has records of past events and such from previous Queens that have come and documented the goings of the world as up to date as possible, you know what I mean? More like a historical tour guide to give hints about the world and its inhabitants. So I'd say the 1st option is most likely.

Btw why are there zombies? O_O

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast