Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: ~ 1x1 with HoleyPaladin [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Their little sarcastic, quiet banter at the alter amused her for a moment, but that wasn't on her mind long. Despite his out-of-place look in his outfit, she determined two things- 1; he didn't look horrible, but he might look better in a different style of traditional attire. 2; she liked how he was looking at her. It was gentle and caring.

She also took note of his lack of understanding of the words being spoken, which was amusing to her. He could be told to agree to anything at that moment, and he wouldn't even know what it was. She herself responded confidently when asked her questions, smiling gently. However, though she knew it would happen at some point, the kiss still caught her off-guard. For a moment she hesitated to kiss back, due to her memories of the past. It only lasted a brief moment before she returned his kiss, remembering he was Heinrich- not her past companion.

'''' Hmm....lets see.... you agreed to be loyal and loving, to never leave my side....be with me in sickness and in health, the usual marriage stuff.... as well as to be obedient and listen to my every command.'' she teased when he asked what he'd agreed to. Granted, the last thing she said was a joke, but given his lack of knowledge in their traditional language, he might actually believe it. '' And this would typically be the part where you sweep me off my feet and carry me to wherever we go after this, considering it's not a typically wedding.''

September Member of the Month
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Somewhat nervous at the girl's hesitation, Heinrich was glad when she returned the kiss, stroking her soft tails before wrapping his arms around her. He listened as she spoke of what the marriage vows had consisted of, though when she got to the end, he laughed a bit, shaking his head somewhat. "I'm pretty sure that last bit is what YOU agreed to," he teased, having no such intention for falling for such a silly trap. "At least, that's what I'll be holding you to," he remarked, gazing at her a bit more.

Nodding, he said, "Alright then. We don't have a whole lot of time before the attack, but I'll make sure that we make the most of it." With that, he picked her up, carrying the young fox in his arms. Now that he wasn't quite so exhausted from fighting for his life, he found it much easier to hold her, as she was quite light compared to the amount of combat gear he was no longer wearing. It wasn't much of a marital home, sure, but he did carry her back to the cabin that had been prepared for her.

Gently laying her down on the futon, he noted the way the kimono parted a bit to reveal her soft, shapely legs. "Well then," he said softly, tracing her soft, fluffy tail and caressing her fox ears. "Are you ready to make our marriage official, Mrs. von Reichskapital?" he said in a soft, slightly teasing tone as his hand began to drift over to her smooth legs.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

" awe, but it would've been so much more interesting had you believed what I said. Although, for all you know I could've been serious. From the looks of it, you aren't very fluent in our language." From the looks of it, you aren't very fluent in our language."
    She smiled gently at him when he lifted her into his arms though she nervously laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as he walked with her in his arms. She only opened them again when she felt him set her down. Though she avoided eye contact. I suppose... " she eventually answered. " I'm scared"
    Last edited by Owl0430; 03-20-2019 at 01:54 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112