Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: ~ 1x1 with HoleyPaladin [M]

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Stroking the soft fox ears of the kitsune, the knight nodded. "I'll keep you safe..." he remarked. Chuckling a bit, he added, "True... but wolves are war beasts, too, and tend to be stronger than foxes in that regard. Your magic is stronger than that of the winter wolves, however, so I was thinking it would be your primary advantage over them. My goal is to minimize casualties, after all."

Feeling the reaction of his new bride to the telepathic link, he gazed at her, returning her kiss softly, watching as she went on to examine the catalyst. "Will you be alright with that?" he asked her, somewhat concerned by the thoughts that he received through the telepathic link. He stroked her tails softly, scanning the distance. The other kitsunes were already laying down bonfires on the edge of their visual range, so that any attackers would easily be seen. Since their position was already known to the enemy, the light was needed to prevent the Unseelie from approaching stealthily under cover of darkness.

As the figure of a white wolf was sighted near one of the bonfires, Heinrich directed his crossbow towards the creature. "It's time..." he said, taking aim with the steel-tipped crossbow bolt. It was far away, but with a little bit of help... "Vis nar" he incanted a Divination spell that would allow a single, precise shot through a brief glimpse of the future, and squeezed the trigger. The bolt flew with flawless accuracy, striking the winter wolf in the neck and causing it to drop into the snow. "A scout, no doubt... more will follow."

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

" I know you'll keep me safe....but I find it rather offensive you think a wolf could outdo me. They may be stronger but they're not smarter. Mangy pack animals....they smell too, you know. Have you ever been near a wolf den? It's disgusting. Smells like wet dog and dead animals. " she spoke, leaning into his touch. " But I understand your desire to minimize casualties, and agree with them. Do I'll oblige willingly this time around. "

The telepathic bond would take some getting used to. She wasn't used to her thoughts not being for her alone, but....in other ways it could be quite fun. " Heinrich, my dear..... if you can tell what I was thinking about the catalyst.....I could have quite a bit of fun with this. There are plenty of things I could think about that only women are supposed to know y'know. It would be funny watching your reactions....though for the sake of the fight I won't pester you." she teased, trying to get in a moment of humor before the big fight. Needless to say, it seemed like only moments later heinrich was firing off an arrow. " But to answer your earlier question, I should be fine...... if I start getting reckless, however, is when you should worry." she gave him one last hug before consuming the catalyst- though something was different this time. The transformation took a bit longer. When it had completed, however, a change was visible. Now there was not two tails, but rather, three.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight chuckled as his new wife went on to say numerous things about wolves... proof of the inherent dislike between foxes and wolves, no doubt, even if the things she was saying weren't necessarily true... as wolves were some of the smartest animals when it came to hunting, and worked in packs. There was a reason they were such widespread apex predators, after all, with only monsters being more threatening. "I appreciate it," he said, giving her another gentle kiss and continuing to stroke her tails softly.

Chuckling at her words, he remarked, "Indeed... I suppose being linked to a woman for too long might drive a man insane." He continued in a teasing tone, "I suppose it's a good thing for my sanity that the spell is temporary, then... it should last the duration of this fight, but it'll wear off eventually, or even sooner if I cancel it."

He nodded at her words as she consumed the catalyst and transformed. Then I'll just have to keep your mind at ease this way, he thought to her through the link. A few moments later, and more wolves began to appear at the edge of the bonfires, and the fight was joined as several kitsunes began to unleash their own pyromancy at the fairy beasts. Heinrich noted the fact that Akira now had a third tail... no doubt acquired through the same spirit melding that had enhanced his own magic to the point where he could counter the Unseelie's glamour with sufficiently powerful Divination magic, but he used the link to let her know how proud he was of her for growing in this way.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213