Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ~ 1x1 with HoleyPaladin [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Their enemies didn't bear the emblem of the king- nor did they have the normal attire of the kings soldiers. So...they had to be poachers of sorts. After the reward, not caring what they have to do to acquire it. A few even had fox tails. Turning her fox head to look at heinrich, a new scent caught her attention- the scent of a kitsune in it's warbeast form.. maybe an unknown ally? no...that was foolish. Looking around for the scent, what she found horrified her. One of the poachers, accompanied by a hound of sorts, was wearing a cape of sorts.... a cape made from part of the hide of a kitsune's warbeast form- part of the cape showcasing the eight tails that kitsune had. The question was- how? How did they take down such a kitsune? Until they are on the verge of death, they retain their youth and skill. Even on the verge of death, they can still put up a good fight. Especially in warbeast form, even a young kitsune like herself can be a formidible oppenent. Flattening her ears she began shaking.

Though she wasn't really one for being picked up and carried like a pet, she wasn't really up to arguing.
    Seeing the upcoming poacher, she noticed the cloth cloak they had on. As they were, ah, eliminated by Heinrich, she reached out and grabbed the cloak in her jaws. Afterwards she turn her back to heinrich, returning to her humanoid form beneath the cloak with her back to him, wrapping the cloak around herself. It managed to cover everything, but it was as short as....well, she knew it was as short as something she had worn before, but what, and where? and while to her it was a rather uncomfortable situation, she needed to be able to communicate properly to heinrich besides just yips and barks and growls.

It was at that moment she forgot to care that she was merely dressed in a bloody cloak, as well as made her forget about the poacher with the partial pelt of a warbeast kitsune. a very small portion of the pelt.because something from earlier caught her attention. '' Heinrich....did that arrow touch your skin at all? I'm sure you realized they were coated in some sort of poison....''' aftewards she considered how she could be of benefit to their escape, looking around at the condition of the plantlife.
    Everything was dry enough.... '' The resulting ashes from an exploding mountain result in new, better regrowth... may this have he same results...'' closing her eyes, she sent a few small fireballs to nearby trees, causing a fire that quickly spread. She could protect herself and heinrich from the blaze, but for all the others, it was every person for themselves.

Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

As the fox shifted back into her human form on top of a rapidly moving horse, Heinrich had to wrap an arm around her naked waist in order to prevent her from falling off. "Careful," he urged her, managing to avoid dropping her long enough for her to grab a fox pelt cape off of one of the poachers and wrap it around her shoulders, still worried about covering herself in such a dangerous situation. Though Heinrich got a look at her immediately after she shifted, he helped to wrap the cape around her once she finally had it on, still holding on to her so that she wouldn't fall off the horse.

As she spoke up and mentioned the arrow, Heinrich shrugged at her question. "Just a scratch, really. I didn't get the full dose, so I should be fine." Though it was a particularly potent sort of poison meant for taking down warbeast kitsunes, Heinrich's own body was quite resilient to toxins, and he really only had only received a small portion of the poison prior to removing the arrow from his shoulder.

Noting how the kitsune used fire to ignite the woods, he remarked, "That'll definitely slow them down... though I normally try to avoid reckless arson as there's no saying how far it'll spread and how much of the trees and wildlife it'll affect." He rode on past for awhile, the burning sensation in his scratch growing a bit more, holding the kitsune tighter around the waist as he began to outdistance the hunters.

After it seemed they had lost them for the time being, he slowed down before eventually bringing the horse to a stop. "They'll keep chasing us..." he said. "These are skilled trackers, so our options are to either cover our tracks... or kill them all. I tend to prefer fighting them on our terms rather than on theirs, so if we can find some of that fox flower stuff and set up an ambush.." He winced as his arm reached for his shoulder. "I'll be alright..." he remarked, "I probably should have focused more on my Restoration circuit, though... I can only slow the effects of the poison, rather than purifying it completely." He had no idea what kind of poison the poachers had used, but perhaps in her search for foxglove, the kitsune might be able to find something to use to treat the poison than his own magic. "Birk weyog," he incanted a simple restoration spell to delay the effects of the poison so that his own natural resilience could fight it off in time.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

'' Relax, i did take that into consideration when i lit the woods. I just hoped that even more plantlife growth comes from the ashes. To the southwest is the waterfall and river, so it'll stop there in that direction. Then, if you haven't noticed, the sky is going to rain within the next few minutes. Honestly, for being such a skilled night you should at least know some basic but accurate weather predicting.'' she stated, turning back around and wrapping her arms around him now that she was covered.

''I...I am glad it's only a scratch... i did vow to protect you. However....'' she frowned, resting her head on his shoulder nervously. '' But...did you see one of the trackers? You didn't take him down but....he was wearing a portion of a warbeast kitsune's pelt..... eight tailed. Just how....how could they take down one of the elders.... even for a strong poison maker, the poison would take a lot of time to take them down, and depending on how close they were to a ninth tail, they could've potentially fought it off with enough remedies.....''

''' Hm....yes, fighting on our own terms is preffered to the difficulty of covering our tracks... but....must we kill them? is there not a way to fight them and stop them without killing them? Self defense violence is one thing, but....I refuse to....take the life of another. even if they should be after my own.'' with a sigh as he stopped the horse.
    '' I'm sorry... If I knew what was in the poison, I could probably make an antidote...but I'm afraid there is not enough time for either of us for me to guess and speculate. The best bet is to find one of the trackers and get the antidote from them. They are all bound to carry a small vile of it in case they should accidently cut themselves, even if the chance of that happening is highly unlikely.'' she hoped she would be up to fighting though. In the small form of the fox, while her agility and reflexes were increased, her defenses decreased. So the poison from her small cut had been able to work slightly quicker. In this form she was able to hold if off better, but it wasn't anywhere close to being cured.

'' So um...after this whole ordeal with the um....trackers, is over,um.....is there any possibility of me getting some proper clothing? I know it isn't really the time for this, but....um...still. Especially sense the the blood staining this cloak is bound to start smelling foul sooner or later.'' she also hoped Heinrich hadn't seen anything.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456