Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast

Thread: ~ 1x1 with HoleyPaladin [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Their little sarcastic, quiet banter at the alter amused her for a moment, but that wasn't on her mind long. Despite his out-of-place look in his outfit, she determined two things- 1; he didn't look horrible, but he might look better in a different style of traditional attire. 2; she liked how he was looking at her. It was gentle and caring.

She also took note of his lack of understanding of the words being spoken, which was amusing to her. He could be told to agree to anything at that moment, and he wouldn't even know what it was. She herself responded confidently when asked her questions, smiling gently. However, though she knew it would happen at some point, the kiss still caught her off-guard. For a moment she hesitated to kiss back, due to her memories of the past. It only lasted a brief moment before she returned his kiss, remembering he was Heinrich- not her past companion.

'''' Hmm....lets see.... you agreed to be loyal and loving, to never leave my side....be with me in sickness and in health, the usual marriage stuff.... as well as to be obedient and listen to my every command.'' she teased when he asked what he'd agreed to. Granted, the last thing she said was a joke, but given his lack of knowledge in their traditional language, he might actually believe it. '' And this would typically be the part where you sweep me off my feet and carry me to wherever we go after this, considering it's not a typically wedding.''

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Somewhat nervous at the girl's hesitation, Heinrich was glad when she returned the kiss, stroking her soft tails before wrapping his arms around her. He listened as she spoke of what the marriage vows had consisted of, though when she got to the end, he laughed a bit, shaking his head somewhat. "I'm pretty sure that last bit is what YOU agreed to," he teased, having no such intention for falling for such a silly trap. "At least, that's what I'll be holding you to," he remarked, gazing at her a bit more.

Nodding, he said, "Alright then. We don't have a whole lot of time before the attack, but I'll make sure that we make the most of it." With that, he picked her up, carrying the young fox in his arms. Now that he wasn't quite so exhausted from fighting for his life, he found it much easier to hold her, as she was quite light compared to the amount of combat gear he was no longer wearing. It wasn't much of a marital home, sure, but he did carry her back to the cabin that had been prepared for her.

Gently laying her down on the futon, he noted the way the kimono parted a bit to reveal her soft, shapely legs. "Well then," he said softly, tracing her soft, fluffy tail and caressing her fox ears. "Are you ready to make our marriage official, Mrs. von Reichskapital?" he said in a soft, slightly teasing tone as his hand began to drift over to her smooth legs.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

" awe, but it would've been so much more interesting had you believed what I said. Although, for all you know I could've been serious. From the looks of it, you aren't very fluent in our language." From the looks of it, you aren't very fluent in our language."
    She smiled gently at him when he lifted her into his arms though she nervously laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as he walked with her in his arms. She only opened them again when she felt him set her down. Though she avoided eye contact. I suppose... " she eventually answered. " I'm scared"
    Last edited by Owl0430; 03-20-2019 at 01:54 AM.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"I'm not," the knight admitted as he carried the fox girl back to their cabin. "But I know you well enough to recognize when you're trying to tease and manipulated me... one does not readily agree to marry a fox without first realizing what a trickster you can be," he teased her right back, holding her close in his arms as he brought her to the cabin and laid her down.

Gazing at her and taking note of how shy and nervous she had suddenly become, he placed a hand to her chest to feel her rapidly beating heart. "You don't need to be scared... especially not of me. I'll never hurt you, and I'll always take care of you. I just said I would, didn't I?" He slowly turned her chin towards him, giving her a tender kiss.

"Akira..." he whispered her name softly, stroking her ears a bit and caressing them. He made sure to give her time to settle down before he began to formalize their marriage... many times, in fact, over the next couple hours, making sure his young bride felt greater pleasure with each transfer of spirit energy to strengthen his magical circuits in preparation for the upcoming fight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Slowly meeting his eyes with hers, the kitsune listened to his tender words as he restated his promise to take care of her. Closing her eyes, she timidly leaned into the tender kiss he placed upon her lips....

A few hours after Heinrich had carried her off from their wedding, the kitsune was back in a conservative outfit, foxglove flowers adorning her hair, which she was currently brushing out. Of course, the flowers wren't just for decoration. They were the catalyst for her to be able to shift into her war beast form. She wasn't sure how much time was left before the fight for their lives, but she assumed there wasn't much.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Unfortunately, the approach of midnight came far too quickly. Though Heinrich would have preferred spending more time alone with his young bride, such would have to wait, as there were lives at stake. "We'll have to continue this some other time..." he said, dressing himself and conjuring forth his battle armor in order to deal with the upcoming fight.

Due to their mutual affinity for each other, along with the fact that Akira had saved her virginity for just this occasion, however, Heinrich was able to obtain quite a large amount of spiritual energy. He used this to enhance his Divination circuit to the level where it could use the True Sight spell... something that would prove most useful indeed against fairy opponents who relied heavily on Glamour to confuse their enemies. With this new power, he would be able to see through such illusions in order to identify the real enemy.

Noting the way Akira was dressed, however, Heinrich said, "You'll want to wear this for the fight." He handed her the sorceress outfit that was currently on loan from the Foundry. While the skirt length was still quite short, the amount of exposed skin wasn't excessive... it was just in all the right areas, as far as he was concerned. "It'll make your magic more effective, after all." Giving her a soft kiss and a stroke to her fluffy fox ears, he said, "Let's head on out... they'll need us to defend their camp."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hearing Heinrich speak, she turned to look at him, only to discover her Sorceress's outfit was dry. '' Hm. I hadn't realized they had washed and dried it already. Especially with everything else they must prepare for.'' however, she didn't say much besides that as she changed into the sorceress outfit. Once changed, she saw Heinrich walking over to her, and leaned gently into his touch. '' Yes... we should be heading out. It's almost time." she spoke, taking his hand tightly. '' I"m scared..."

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"My guess is they considered it a preparation for the upcoming fight... after all, that outfit is designed to enhance your sorcery, remember?" The knight watched as his new wife changed in to the outfit, taking some time to admire her body as she did so. After the previous events of the evening, it wasn't as if he had to hide his attraction to the kitsune anymore, as they could now essentially do whatever they liked to each other, with no religious or other cultural restrictions to the intimacy of their relationship.

Wrapping his arms around the fox, he gave the younger girl a tender kiss. "It's ok to be a bit scared, but true courage is the ability to overcome your fear. Stay behind me, and I'll keep you safe. I don't want you fighting tooth and claw with winter wolves, anyway." Though wolves and foxes were similar creatures, there was no denying the fact that wolves were stronger, and more powerful in combat, with the main advantage the kitsune held over wolves being her skill in sorcery.

He wrapped his arm around the girl's waist and made his way over to the tallest building in the small settlement, where the kitsunes had built a ladder. "This should allow us to get a look over the whole settlement. We'll be a target for any missiles or spells, of course, but relatively safe from the wolves themselves. I don't like using ranged weapons... but my main job is to see through the fairy glamour and locate their leader. I'll point him out to you... and you can roast him with fox flames. Unseelie are weak against fire as well as iron, after all." Stroking her ears softly, he said, "Now, allow yourself to accept this magical connection... Ricin tonopar." The incantation was for a consensual telepathic link spell, which would allow the knight to transmit his thoughts wordlessly to the kitsune, bypassing all other communications barriers. The first thing to enter her head through the link upon accepting the connection, however, were the knight's own strong feelings for her... the feelings that he lacked the words to properly convey, yet an assurance of just how much he cared for her, and how much she meant to him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

" True....though I must assume then it was cleansed by one of the younger Kitsunes who wouldn't be much help with weaponry or lifting supplies. " she spoke once done dressing.
    When Heinrich walked over to kiss her gently, she obliged, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment afterwards. " Keep me safe? This is our turf, Heinrich. and honestly, long distance combat? What are we, normal human archers? There's a reason we're called war beasts, you know. When it comes to battle, we're much better suited for close and mid-distance. The only exceptions are the young, who are typically lead away by a select woman, and our elders. Though we typically protest, our elders typically choose to stay, and we just settle as having them as long-distance to protect them and the knowledge they posses."
    Yet, for a moment, she was confused as to why Heinrich was chanting an incantation, but understood a moment later. They needed a way to communicate, without risking the enemy overhearing anything. None the less, the feelings she recieved moments later were rather overwhelming, and she glanced at Heinrich with a blush on her face. Yet, given the situation and sudenness of it all, she couldn't form the correct words to respond with. Instead, she simply stood on her toes and placed a light kiss upon his lips, before turning away. from there she took the time to check on her catalyst. Whomever had cleansed her outfit had apparently removed it from her outfit, but replaced it later...Though it was damaged from what she assumed was the previous battle. The Foxglove petals she had gathered when she came across the uncommon flowers were damaged- torn, and otherwise. Petals were a delicate thing, but when still attatched to the blossom, were typical in better shape...but these petals were still damaged. An impure catalyst could be hazardous when shifting. It could lead to a temporary lapse in self-control, memory, and judgement- In other words, a period of insanity- for any duration of time from the beginning of the transformation, the middle of it, all the way up until when the catalyst wears off. Frowning at the fact, she replaced the petals back in the pocket of her outfit. Of all things that could've been a catalyst, why did it have to be such a difficult one to find?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hola?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast