Hello, lovelies! I'm rather new to this site as I'm sure you all can tell, but I'm not new to roleplaying in general. I've been writing for around 6 years now, and I'd like to say I've gotten my style pretty developed in that time.

What can you expect from me as a roleplay partner?
From me, you can expect detailed responses. I try to go 1-2 paragraphs per post, though I can go more easily depending how much I'm feeling it and how busy I am. You can also expect multiple posts a day. There might be a lower amount now as I try to figure out how to use the site, but eventually it will build up greatly!

What do I expect from you as a roleplay partner?
I expect you to respect my wishes, as I will respect yours. I expect communication. If you're not feeling it, tell me! If you have writer's block, tell me and I will try to help. If there's something you'd like to try, hell yeah! Just let me know so I can get on board with it too.

What do I like to roleplay?
A great deal of my roleplays are romantic, realistic, and modern. Granted, that's not all that I enjoy, but it is a preference. I also enjoy having darker themes, such as drug/alcohol use, abuse, mental health problems, injuries, etc. Drama is a great catalyst for action, I believe. If this isn't your cup of tea, no worries! But like I said in the previous paragraph, communicate.

There ya have it! I'm not posting any specific ideas, though I have a few, because I'd like to see if there's any interest first. Feel free to message me anytime.

Hope to hear from y'all soon!
Graybabyy xox