(Hey so this in my first roleplay on here, I am not very sure how you guys do it on here, I was apart of freeyourselfroleplaying though before it got taken down and this is somewhat similar to it so i figured id join. anyways to get down to business. I do have some rules for the person who wants to join, there aren't to many so don't freak out. 1.) more then three lines, I understand roleplays sometimes go dead but we shouldn't just bandage them with one liners id rather just end it. 2.) Please be active. I hate when a roleplay gets good and i have to wait days on end for a reply, I understand people get busy but still. 3.) M scenes, as I said i don't know a lot here but if you are wanting stuff like that you HAVE to be over the legal age of 18, and it will be in pm, if you know you are wanting that kind of roleplay with this I would prefer if you just messaged me in pm that way we can keep this a safe and friendly legal place for kids. 4. HAVE FUN))

Cierra had a happy life, she had a decent home growing up, not to much to complain about, she had great parents who really cared for her, the only thing she didn't have was someone to care for. Cierra always figured that if you didn't have someone to share a house with you had nothing. Being a hopeless romantic she was like that but hey, what else could a give during the 1700's really dream of? Cierra was born and raised in a small town in England with her mother and her father, being an only child she had all the care for in the world, that was until her family began to fall short on income. Her father worked extra long shifts in the lumber mill and her mother worked as a house maid in order to help, yet it still wasn't enough, thus in when Cierra got a job working at a local pup house as a server and maid. Often she would wake with the sun and work till the moon rose, which she would not of minded if it had not been for the drunken men flirting with her, but she always pushed it off, this was unless it was from y/c. Y/c came in the pub house very little and when he did he often took her breath, he was charming and sweet to her and would often sing in the pub with a strong yet soft voice. He would often drive her heart wild yet, he, himself never knew due to Cierra needing her job more than a man. But what happens when something changes in her and she sets her heart free? What if she goes chasing after her true love? Will he feel the same?

(Sorry running on not only my own low battery but my laptops as well, if you have any questions or what to change anything just feel free to ask i'm not to harsh when it comes to stuff and i hope those of you whom read this far give me a chance!)