Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pad Art - It's Not Bad Art!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Pad Art - It's Not Bad Art!

This is a collection of digital drawings and other graphic design stuff I've created. A lot of it is posters I've made to advertise various events and projects. Anyway, it'd be cool to see what people think of this stuff!

Drawings

Zombies in Space Comic Book Cover - CLICK (Still planning on turning this into a mini-series at some point and getting it printed through some local indie publisher!)

Tiger Tattoo - CLICK (Design I drew as a request for someone.)

My Tattoo - CLICK (The design for my first and only tattoo. Wanting to get some more soon but it's really pricey.)

Reptar Sketch - CLICK

Musician Logo - CLICK (Drawn on commission.)

Self Portrait - CLICK

Graphics

Art and Soul Youth Project Poster - CLICK (Poster I made for a Youth Project I ran a couple of years ago.)

Leng it Down Poster - CLICK (Poster I created for a music event me and some other students put on as part of a college project a few years back. For the project, we had £1,000 to put on a live music event. We spent every single penny but managed to make it all back through sales, plus an extra £1300 profit. I'm especially chuffed with this poster because I managed to get it displayed on a huge advertising billboard in the middle of Cardiff. HERE! )

Solo Movie Poster - CLICK

Of Mice and Men Theatre Poster - CLICK

I'll post more stuff. Got a load of other stuff to dig through, like tons of forum sigs and stuff like that, so watch this space!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Really nice stuff!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cheers dude!

Fantasy, action, adventure, science fiction
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Hello! I’m Evie. I’m a freelance graphic designer. I love your Reptar sketch. If you learned some more about the fundamentals of art and how to use some Adobe programs you could make some big bucks off commissions in the future! (Just a thought!)

I actually started learning photoshop by making graphics for people’s RPs and other website related stuff cool stuff! Thanks for posting it! Keep at it!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey Evie, thanks for the feedback! Funnily enough, I used to be so much better at drawing a long time ago. I kinda stopped for a few years though and have since gotten pretty lazy with it. Sometimes, if I'm feeling especially creative, I'll put a lot more effort into the drawing, like I did with the tiger sketch. There's a couple of WIP screenshots I took here: 1 and 2

I kinda treat it more as a hobby than anything. I used to take more graphic design commissions but the workload really sucked the fun out of it for me because I'd have people CONSTANTLY bugging me to make stuff. So yeah, trying to make money from commissions isn't a huge deal for me, though I still do it on occasion. I'm just really picky with it, or if I do do something that I'm not especially interested in, it means my bank account is empty. :P I'll have to take a gander at some of your stuff! I love looking at other people's artwork.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Here's a bunch of forum sigs that I've made...

[HIDE]

(This was actually an attempt at making a 3D piece that works with those old blue and red 3D glasses. Can't remember how well it worked, but if you got a pair, give it a go and let me know! I've lost mine. )

[/HIDE]

And, on digging those out... I came across some other old GFX pieces I made!

Music 1

Music 2

Deadpool

Typography

Galactus Wallpaper

My current sig and ava is the most recent thing like that I've made.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Do you take commissions?!?! This stuff is awesome!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Haha, thanks! Umm, I usually charge people for commissions, but if it's only something small like a sig and ava/RP banner or something, then I might be happy taking the occasional request depending on how busy I am. I guess it kinda depends on what you're wanting and what you intend on using it for.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I just want a sig banner, but I'm broke heh. I understand if you want payment with what you do it's worth it but I have no money to spend sadly, so it's ok if you cant!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ah no, I don't charge for that kind of thing. Sig banners can be whipped up in about 10 minutes. Drop me a message with what you want for your sig. I don't really want this thread to get cluttered with sig requests, like.

Same with anyone else who might want something, just drop me a message. Just bear in mind that there's gonna be times I might not feel like it or I'm too busy, but I'm not gonna chew anyone's head off for asking!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast