Thread: The Jedi Phantom (Danny Phantom X Stars Wars Crossover) (Out of Character Thread)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Jedi Phantom (Danny Phantom X Stars Wars Crossover) (Out of Character Thread)

The Jedi Phantom

You’ve have more likely heard the words “long ago, in a galaxy far, far away” and something else after it. But, those are just fairy tales used to scare kids into behaving themselves, right? Well, I least I thought so. Until a group called that was referred to as “The Rebels” or “The Resistance” came and captured me. They took me from my creators, who “The Resistance” called “The Empire.”

There was a man, who was referred to Luke Skywalker, and he was going on and on about something called the Force. I thought he was nuts, and he made himself seem even more crazy when he said that the Force was strong within me, whatever that means.

So, eventually, after he stopped talking about the Force for five minutes, and he asked me for my name. So, naturally, I answered with my name. He then grabbed my arm and dragged me off into another room, saying how he was going to teach me to become a jedi, which I don’t know what that is either. Dude, I just came out of my creation tube, slow down and explain to me what the hell is going on!

Oh, who am I you ask? My name is Daniel Phantom, but my creators just called me Danny. Danny Phantom. You can just call me Danny, if you would like.

Roles:

Danny Phantom

Luke Skywalker

Leia Skywalker

Kylo Ren

Other Resistance Members

Other Empire Members

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, DannyPhantom!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Okay. Thank you.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as RP of the week