Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 303132

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke was gone for several more minutes as he set everything up for tomorrow. Some minor power failure some sexy games, a nice massage, and plenty of rampant play times of course. Thank goodness he was a genius or this would never work. The ship seemed to power down a little the lights through dimming to the barest of levels. He had some updates to install and as they were sitting still for a couple of days might as well put the Riot into Low Power mode so the updates could work quickly in the background. Just lifesupport, heat, and plumbing would work though they would be pulling on the ship's actual water reserve tanks rather than recycling it so they would need to keep their showers and bathroom breaks short.

Upon finally returning to the Bridge he spotted a familiar bit of red cloth bunched up and thrown down the hall. Picking it up he smirked, so that's where they tossed Aster's thong. It was sticky from their most recent game. Carrying it over he dropped it into Aster's lap. "Look what I found in the hallway. But since you're already half way there care to join me for a shower? I put the ship in Low Power mode to speed up some of the updates we need and as you remember of course that means we need to keep our water usage sparse. Though luckily the updates should be done in the morning." He kissed her neck and pulled her tank top up and off with a chuckle leaving her with just her undies in her lap as he moved towards the bathroom.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She watched the lights in the room dim as she finished her coffee, quirking her brow as she tried to figure out why the ship was in power saving mode. She didn't have to wait long for her question to be answered as Duke came over dropping her thong into the woman's lap. Aster nodded some and stretched before pulling herself out of the captain's chair. "I suppose a shower wouldn't be the worst thing in the world," she said as she moved in line with Duke. "Just keep it quick, I don't like taking cold showers, especially with the limited reserves."

As they walked into the bathroom together she set up some towels for the two before turning the water on. Without all the electrical buzz from the lights running, you could hear the water going through the pipes clearer than you normally would have. It just reminded Aster of how much she thought of her ship as it's own living breathing thing. Once the water suited her temperature needs, she stepped in and began to wet her hair, the rest of her body becoming slick in the relaxing heat that was the water.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 303132