Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster sat quietly, listening and watching the man before he slipped away from them. She sighed as they had to go on a another field trip, but she didn't mind too much. She enjoyed meeting all the new people and seeing what Duke's old home was like. At mention of his skills she smiled slightly, looking back to the halls of parts. "No wonder he's got all this."

Once they were in the elevator she let Duke hit the button before looping an arm around his, smiling mischievously at him. "So how many chicks you bring back to fuck eh? Judging by Togga's reaction to me I'd say a new street hooker every... two or three days?" She laughed at herself, curious and also wondering how special she was to have him stick by her.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke blushed lightly and was thankful the elevator only took them up a floor. He chuckled winking at her. "Not quite that many...just....enough to keep my libido down. You know how it is." He chuckled slipping out of the elevator and stepping into the Engineer's Bay a simple staircase up from the Mechanic's Bay.

Quickly changing the subject he looked around the warm bay. "Well it certainly feels like a cold-blooded snake chick is in here somewhere." He pulled off his coat and tied it around his waist still looking around for Mina.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well I'm glad I'm able to keep it down, or at least bring it to manageable levels," she said with a soft giggle. As she stepped out of the elevator she noticed the warmth the bay had from the others. It felt nice, but a jacket wouldn't be very good. Following Duke's example by taking hers off, but he slung it over her shoulder, knowing the leather jacket wouldn't keep around her waist.

She looked around the large room, recalling back to what Geppetto had said about the call button. "Instead of searching, just go press the button," she said, pushing Duke forward to the main desk in the room. She stood there idly, rocking back and forth on her heels, waiting for the engineer to come and greet them.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled sheepishly slipping back and pushing Aster forward instead. "Well you're the Captain you do it." There was a story here and if Aster wanted she could probably get it out of him. But for now the Engineer was standing behind the woman waiting.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster laughed and sighed, walking to the button and turning back to him with a smile. She walked back over to him and slipped her arm around his waist, kissing his cheek and giving him a smile. She studied his face, knowing something was up. "You fucked her didn't you, or something. There's something you aren't telling me."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

A disgusted hiss answered Aster's words as the soft sound of movement filled the silence afterwards. "Ugh please, even if such a thing was possible I would've killed and eaten him afterwards. But he did sell nude pictures of me sleeping to a fetish website he frequented. Would've eaten him then if the Captain hadn't stopped me." A smooth female's voice came from the racks to the left of them a soft Russian accent behind the words.

Soon the Black Star Engineer appeared carrying a large box on her shoulder her long teal colored coat done up to just under her chin the black Star logo over her small right breast. Duke chuckled inching away slightly. He'd ever liked snakes and ones big enough to swallow him whole were the stuff of his nightmares. "Yeah but I took them down and managed to wipe them off the hardrives of anyone who looked at them."

Mina rolled her eyes and dropped the box onto a nearby shelf the heavy clunk of metal making the warehouse's floor vibrate some. "Sure you did, that's why I saw one of them recently while looking for new parts. What the hell do you want Solar?"

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster jumped at the hiss and felt her face flush hard as she watched the woman slither out of one of the halls. Aster watched Duke's reaction as she came out, slightly entertained at how the whole situation was playing out. At hearing she had found a copy of it. "U-Uh, I apologize for my earlier statement, but we need a program, a distress signal. Gepetto's working on the missile, we just need you to make the program," she said softly. She didn't want to upset the woman more than Duke already has.

Aster walked over to Duke and pulled his ear slightly. "You are in trouble later," she said with a slight hiss before letting him go and composing herself as she turned back to the woman.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke winced and pulled himself free, but kept his mouth shut simply shoving his hands into his pants pockets looking away. "Yeah, yeah." Mina smirked already picturing what his punishment might be, but as Aster talked about making a distress signal that'll be attached to a rocket she quirked her eyebrow.
    "Gonna need more than that girly."

Duke sighed speaking for his Captain, eager to get out of here before the Tsok decide to eat him anyway. "We need to make a decoy beacon to send the Skorne and Galactic Alliance on a wild goose chase so we can leave the sector until the heat dies down. It needs to mimic the Star Riot's signal and somehow mask the real ship's signal."

Tsarmina hmmed lightly pulling up her data pad scanning through the inventory. "Well lucky for you I have the stuff nedded, but I'll need to tap in the Star Riot's computer to properly mimic it." She sighed slipping the pad into her coat pocket before slipping her hands in afterwards. "Lead on, the quicker we get this done the quicker I can get to work.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster felt herself flush once more, listening to Duke explain what Aster could not. She sighed in relief as she heard Mina had what was needed to complete the job. She nodded and slipped an arm around Duke and smirked, leading him and the snake woman into the elevator. She hit the button for the shop and felt the elevator shift as it began heading down.

She held onto Duke as the elevator descended, making tiny circles with her finger along his waist as she held it. Aster leaned her head against him, lifting her head once the lift stopped. She smiled and began to lead her man and the engineer to her ship. Once they got close she swung her other arm out and smiled back at Mina. "This is my shining Star Riot!" She brought the door down and lead them inside and into Duke's computer room. "Do what you need, and Duke try not to get too defensive, don't wanna get yourself in more trouble now do you?" she said, biting his ear slightly then walking to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke mumbled something as Aster left motioning for Mina to take the lead which she did after giving the young man a harsh hiss and a quick slap of her tail as she slithered into the cramped room groaning in disgust as she looked at the messy state of the Hacker's tech room. "A disgusting pig as always eh Duke?"

The human didn't want to spend anymore time around the Tsok than she did he so he just rolled his eyes and leaned against the threshold of the room and watched the pale serpentine woman work. His personal stuff was under strict lock and key and the info Mina would need was easy to come by. A few clicks of the keys later and the Privateers was slinking out of the room clacking away on her datapad. Duke led her out and she gave him one last glare before exiting the ship, he let out a sigh and slumped against the door rubbing his shoulder softly.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast