Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster laughed before shaking her head. "Well I have some sort of magic over him I guess," she said, quickly pulling out parts with the correct serial numbers. "Why we're here? Galactic Alliance screwed us over and said they'd pay the Skorne for our bounty. So, we're here seeking refuge until we get our distraction constructed and we can leave without trouble."
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Moria groaned lightly. "Yikes that's usually a death sentence, guess someone out there likes you two." Gathering up all the parts the ship builder slid down her junk pile carrying them she thought she had more for the Comet Class of ships. "But here is the smart place to hide if you got G.A coming after you, well grab the items and we'll take it to my virtual workbench for some puzzle piecing." With a soft grunt the woman carries the three pieces she found back towards the front of her hangar.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded in agreement, picking up the small amount of parts she found and following Moira to the front of the hangar. "You've got quite the setup here," she said looking around the hangar some more. "Where'd you get all these parts? Stealing? Scrap ships? Some of these they don't even make anymore." When they got to the table Aster set the parts down and moved away slightly, giving Moira some room to work.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Moria smirked lightly laying the parts out then plugged her datapad into the workbench pulling up the schematics of Star Riot and blowing them up to huge size so the two women can look at every individual part of the ship. "Thank you and all of the above actually, like most people on Cairn I have a bunch of side gigs. Most ship builders are run by people like the Skorne and Galactic Alliance or other huge tech companies, and they aren't the nicest to deal with. I don't ask too many questions and cover my fantastic ass from every angle. I pay for scrapped ships and parts from Smugglers like you and Duke just as much as I pay the legitimate tech companies for them."

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded and smiled, looking at her ship in great detail. It brought happy memories forward as she watched her ship rotate and display every part. "That's good business, but the only thing me and Duke smuggle is bounties that other people put out. I always thought illegal cargo was kind of boring, and after my family was gone stealing and crimes was all I had, so might as well make some good money off of it."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Moira frowned a little. "Yeah I know that feeling my family was taken from me years ago, though I've never been good at actually stealing. But give me a pile of broken ships part and I can make a battle cruiser able to fly through a Black Hole. But being Bounty Hunters is a good medium between legitimate and illegitimate lifestyles." The woman began picking up parts in one hand and spinning the 3-D model around looking for where it will fit best.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster felt a pang of hurt as Moira said her family was also taken. She studied the ship almost as closely as Moira, smiling as she tried matching parts up. "You know, I can't really remember the last time I messed with the ship. Ever since I picked Duke up, he's taken over everything," she said with a smile, "Though I don't mind it. It's nice to focus on the navigation, and more fun."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The older woman chuckled. "Well lucky for you Duke's skill lie in tech more than mechanics. He can build gadgets and such, but anything bigger than a datapad and his eyes kinda glaze over." She nodded a few times making a small mark on the 3-D model. "So are you gonna bring your ship here? Or maybe you and Duke can have a cute little montage fixing the ship up?" She asked winking at Aster.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster laughed and shook her head. "It would be interrupted by sex, trust me, but I don't care either way. I'll let him decide what he wants to do as we're gonna be out for a while still. Duke!" Aster called out and tapped on her hip, waiting for him to reappear by her side, or at least next to it. "And yes, his eyes glaze over but I just tell him where it goes and he figures the rest out," she said with a giggle.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

"Now that sounds like the Duke I know, boy could never keep it in his pants. He even tried to make a pass at me once. Luckily I set him straight by showing him how I can bend a metal bar with my bar hands." She smiled flexing her arm for Aster the muscles instantly jump out in sturdy bands like ship cables making the formally slightly built mechanic look like a professional body builder in seconds. "He's never like girls who could kick his ass. You know that male ego."

"Yeah, yeah, you're a fucking Amazon Moira. So how much do we owe you." He walked out of an aisle of computer parts carrying a couple of old datapads in his arms. He gave Aster and smile bumped her hip fondly. "Well you usually like it where I put things."

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast