Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster watched eagerly as he changed into the outfit. Her face flushed a deep red as he stretched and loosened the leather, watching as his muscles poked and rippled under the leather. "Damn Duke," she said before kissing him back. She felt him grab her ass and she moaned into the kiss gently, running her hands along his body taking in the feel of the soft leather.

She pulled away from the kiss and undid a few of the buttons on her shirt, her breasts starting to fall out of the material. She giggled and licked Duke's chin, running a hand over his ass before giving it a smack. "Still tight as always Space Cowboy." The name suited him, especially now that he was in chaps. She giggled to herself and pressed herself against him, kissing more.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke grunted huskily as she grabbed his ass and began kissing him again. He laughed at her nickname and lifted her up slightly entering her fully forcing her back against the wall of the booth before one of his hands came up to squeeze her right breast. "You too my sexy Captain."

He moved slowly and powerfully both hands coming up to fondle her chest since the constant pressure of his hips would keep her up and off her feet against the wall.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and moaned out, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. She brought her face closer to him and hid it in the crook of his neck, nibbling it and giving him small hickeys as he thrust up into him. Keeping her moans quiet she held him tightly, running her hands along him. "God damn Duke you get better every time!"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Keeping his pace slow and strong Duke kept playing with his fuck-buddy's chest his hips a constant bucking motion causing her to slid up and down the smooth wall of the changing room. He growled lightly biting her neck back. "Hmm it helps having a fuck buddy as good as you to keep practicing on."

He hips slowly picked up in speed while his hands kept playing with her breasts as they bounced in his hands.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster laughed and moaned, grabbing a tighter hold onto him as he picked up his speed. Her back started to arch as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her body beginning to tremble slightly as he continued his onslaught.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke's hips quickened again increasing in power again. He could feel the end coming, kissing Aster hard he moved his hands to her ass again digging the fingertips in pulling her lower body to his own as the swelling grew too much.

One more hard thrust and the end came their bodies slammed against the wall of the dressing room Duke's lips locking up with Asters as they rode the waves of pleasure through.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster felt the tightness spreading through her body as Duke began to speed up, her body trembling harder as he gripped her tightly. She felt her body be pinned against the wall as they reached their peak, letting the euphoric high wash over the both of then as she panted lightly, kissing and holding onto Duke.

She pulled away and kissed him gently before nuzzling his neck. "The outfit suits you."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

With a final twitch Duke sighed deeply before releasing his fuck buddy and placing her back on the ground before he sat himself down on the small bench nodding. "You too sugartits. Hope Pinky won't mind?" He chuckled cleaning himself off some before redressing. As much as Aster liked the outfit he wasn't gonna wear it outside their bedroom.

He knew the store's account and used his datapad to pay for the clothes remotely. Once everything was adjusted right and in place he gathered up his garments and continued to let his eyes devour the half naked form of Aster.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster sat and leaned against the wall as he got dressed, watching him carefully. She was sad to see the outfit be peeled off but she knew he wouldn't wear it out. She looked to herself and sighed. She didn't want to move, just sit there and let her body rest.

She noticed him staring like normal and smiled. "Aren't you tired of looking at me by now? I mean, you've seen all of me practically thousands of times, there's nothing new to me," she said as she slid up the wall. She made her shaky way to where she dropped her clothes and picked them up, going over to Duke and holding onto him for support. Once she was clothed she held onto him for another moment to try and steady herself.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Moving his hands to her back he held her up chuckling. "As long as you so readily let me play with and fuck you senseless I'll never tired of looking at you naked." Once the woman was steady and dressed Duke shoved all their clothes into a bag and unlocked the door.

He didn't realize how warm it was in the changing room until they stepped out into the nearly frigid space of the store. He was glad for his coat and zipped it up some taking Aster's hand. "I already paid for the stuff so we can go do our grocery shopping now."

Upon leaving the back of the store Duke noticed one thing right off the bat. The store was empty, and not just empty but deathly quiet. Pinky was no where to be seen and the punk rock music that usually played through the speakers was mute. All he saw was two plain boxes sitting on the counter, one had his name written on the front the other Aster's. Instinctively he pulled his pistol out and moved his hand to Aster's waist pulling her closer. "Ok this isn't good." He said quietly nearly whispering in the woman's ear.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast