Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Aster looked back at him as he stared at her, smiling softly as he reminded of his "rule", watching him strip off his shirt and shoes. She leaned down and pulled off her boots before pulling off her top, the smile still in place. Once it was off, she tossed it over to him and laid back on the bed with a sigh, moving her arms underneath her head to rest on them.

"You know, your rules aren't that bad, and neither is that computer. It's your craft, and that," she said, pointing to the boxes with her foot, her toes pointed, "is a sad attempt to rattle us. Isn't that right big guy?" Her smile grew as she gazed at the shirtless man. She moved one of her arms and opened it, gesturing for her to lie next to him.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Duke smiled and licked his lips as he watched Aster undress and bounce slightly on the bed. He always loved watching her bounce dressed or not it was always one of his favorite things to watch. He caught the shirt and tossed it across the desk.

With a lusty nod he stood up and walked to the bed laying besides her slipping his hand up her body and under her bra fondling her chest. "My rules are awesome and you know it." He kissed the tops of her breasts and hugged her close nodding. "Most likely just someone messing with us. But my question is who and how they knew where to find us." He then shrugged and quickly rolled pulling the woman up on top of him. "Hmm I say we skip the being productive and just go to fucking like rabbits." He pulled her down and undid her bra before kissing her lips deeply. "What do ya say?"

Props to Hayabusa for the set.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Virtue unearned is not virtue.

Spoiler: The Stories I've written 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Aster smiled and bit her lip gently as Duke laid with her, fondling her chest and kissing them. "Yeah, I guess your rules are ok." As he rolled her onto him, she giggled and began to run her fingers around his torso, tracing the lines of his abs and other muscles. She kissed him back hard, pressing her chest into his before pulling away and smirking. "Always wanting to push work aside, tut, tut." She leaned down and bit his neck and ear before rubbing softly into his crotch.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Duke laughs giving her a wink bringing his write comm up and clicked a few buttons before he pulled it off syncing with her movements. "Well usually when I push work aside it's to make room for you. But that's why we have automation Captain." He hands slip down her smooth body beginning to work on her pants while he began kissing her upper body and face.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Aster giggled, it being like a tinkling bell before it was cut off by a gentle moan as Duke's hips synced with hers. She bit her lip and pressed back a little harder as his hands trailed to her chest and his lips gently teased her skin. She reached down and began to work at his pants, undoing them as he undid hers, kissing him back all the while. "Less talking, more biting."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Never needing a second telling Duke did exactly as Aster asked and like usual the next couple hours were a blur of pleasure and fucking. Before they knew it Duke and Aster were both fast asleep tangled limbs and sweaty skin.

The Hacker slept like the dead holding his fuck buddy close. It was a dreamless sleep, but a good one. So good in fact he awoke with a grumble at some annoying chiming in his ear. He tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't stop so with a sigh he reluctantly slipped out from under Aster and stumbled to the desk. It was his computer telling him there were no explosives in the boxes. Luckily for the computer he had to go to the bathroom anyway. So pulling on some underwear he picked up his box and went to the bathroom.

On the toilet the man let out a low yawn and opened the box. Inside was a portable DVD player, and a disc marked "The Truth". Curious he set the player on the sink and put the DVD in. What the hell it was, he wasn't sure. But he'd find out.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Aster enjoyef the few hours that came along, enjoying her partner's body and sharing in their combined pleasure. Once the moans and sounds of rapid breathing and slapping skin ceased, Aster held herself gight againsg Duke, revelling in his warmth as they laid there.

Aster slept well throughout the night, dreaming of Duke and herself through all they've done. She smiled to herself in her sleep. She snuggled herself into his body as he held her, feeling safe within his arms and in his bed. She shifted slightly as he slipped from underneath her, but didn't wake. She lie asllep for a fewminutes more before shifting and waking, discovering herself to be alone in the room. She sat up and looked atthe desk, noticing Duke's package was gone. She sighed, reached over and picked it up.

Upon opening the package Aster pulled out a DVD player and a disc labeled "No Good". She eyed the disc suspiciously, not wanting to even see the contents of it. Reluctantly she opened the player, popped the disc in, and hit play.

Sig by Evie

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425