Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and snuggled deep into his arms, smiling as he kissed her head. "I am thankful to be alive, but I'm even more thankful for you," she whispered quietly as looked at Duke. "Do you know how long it'll be until Mina and Gepetto have everything set up? Or are we just waiting on me?" Aster laughed slightly before nuzzling Duke's neck.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled wrapping his arms tightly around her sliding down to be laying level with her. "They were working on it until you got shot, now Togga called everyone in and has set the Black Stars loose to find this guy." He chuckled again lifting his date pad and showing her the man's picture and a bounty. "This guy won't live to see tomorrow if he wasn't smart enough to leave the planet and wipe his fingerprints from everything he every touched since he landed here. My bet is on Rivet that fucker was a scout for the Dominion Special forces." He put the pad away hugging her more.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and let herself enjoy Duke' s company. "Actually, it was two guys, but only one of them shot me. I got him back, but his bullet landed its target first." She looked at her stomach where the bullet had hit her and sighed some. "I appreciate Togga's willingness to find these guys but there's no need. I mean, I'll recover so, who cares?" She kinda felt she set herself up from some lecture from Duje, but he was tired just like her. She turned her head and kissed his cheek before looking into his eyes. "I love you Duke, and I'm sorry I screamed at you.."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke smiled hugging her close. "Oh it's a matter of pride and consistency, in Carin if you let any kind of slight like this slide the rest of the bastards who live here will swarm your doors and try to take you out. Gotta maintain appearances when you live in a city of thieves and murderers." He let out a low yawn resting his head atop her's. "I love you too, and I am also sorry. Guess we got lots of problems hidden to work on huh?"

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Hmm, yes that does make sense," Aster said before yawning after Duke. "I suppose we do have some things to work out, but I think a nap can come first." She pushed herself as far into Duke as she possibly could before taking up one of his hands in her own. She let out another soft yawn before closing her eyes and letting out a soft comfortable sigh. "Thanks for sticking with me Duke..."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke let out a low snore as he and Aster fell into a deep sleep tucked comfortably into each other's arms. Dr. Rockford came in a few minutes later to check on the woman, but decided to let the two young people sleep for now. She wouldn't be leaving the infirmary for a little bit yet anyway.

*The next morning*

"Ok kids time to wake up, I gotta check the stitches and can't do that with someone attached to her. And Duke stop undressing the patient in her sleep" The Spacoon said curtly as he flipped on the light and shut the door somewhat loudly. Duke started awake his hand catching on Aster's shirt where hsi hand had found it's way to fondling the woman's chest. Stuttering something under his breath Duke pulled his hand out and pulled his fuck buddy's shirt back down before he hopped off the bed going to the sink splashing water on his face.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster blinked her eyes open before looking down to see Duke's hand crawling up her shirt in an attempt to grope her chest. She flushed but otherwise didn't react, as it was pretty normal for this sort of thing to happen. Once Duke hopped off the bed Aster sat up some and looked at the doc, smiling slightly at his remarks. "He can't help himself sir, he just can't keep his paws off the merchandise." She looked down and pulled up the shirt some to look at the stitches herself. They were clean and tight, and held up through the night. Aster was glad she was in the hands of the Black Star Privateers.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke kept his head in the sink trying to wash away the embarrassment as Doctor Ringpelt came closer to examine to stitches. "Well you horndogs didn't do anything strenuous last night I can tell, as long as you keep it that way and use some stim gel you should be fully healed in a matter of days. Anders and Mina asked me to tell you two that your requested upgrades are done and attached to your ship. So if you wanna leave today you can, but I would recommend staying here until the wound is fully healed."

He helped Aster off the bed and handed her some clean clothes. "But if you're anything like Duke you'll ignore sound advice and run off to get yourself killed all over again, so just make sure you die in such away that I don't have to fix you up anymore." With a final nod Rockford left the room giving Aster some privacy to change.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

(bump >.> )

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster blushed some as she was handed the clothes and nodded some. "I'll try not to sir." She pulled off her gown and started to dress herself, being careful not to pull at the stitches as she stretched. "Duke, should we head back to the ship? Or do you need to talk to some people first?"

Sig by Evie

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast