Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She smiled at Vince as he took his drink, and smiled and took her drink from Duke, nodding slightly at his wink. She toasted with Vince, giggling and smiling as they drank and continued to talk. Aster could slowly see Vince begin to succumb to the drugs as he began to get a little more handsy. She took his arm and began to lead him to his bedroom, the other girls watching in jealousy.

Vince smirked and smacked Aster's ass as he entered the room with her, apparently those drugs made him more aroused before knocking him out. Aster blushed and let her wrap fall down off her shoulders to rest in the crook of her elbow. "You know, you've got an incredible body there," he said as he ran a hand across her bare shoulder. Aster could feel herself begin to get hot, but not out of stimulation, but out of annoyance and aggravation. After being with Duke so long, she didn't like being the item of a man's desire, unless it was Duke himself. Vince grabbed Aster and pulled him to his bed and on top of him, trying to feel Aster up now. She tried to keep him a good distance away, but he was persistent. As the seconds ticked by Vince got sloppier and sloppier, his true womanizing demeanor showing. Aster pulled out her computer and said, "Now Duke! Before this pervert tries anything else god damn it!" Aster pushed him down all the way onto the bed and put her knee on his airway, keeping enough pressure so that if he struggled enough, he'd slip into subconsciousness.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke watched Aster and Vince slip away the pill quickly taking effect and rendering Vince a pile of stupid before they even got halfway up the steps. Duke waited until he heard the door to Vince's bedroom close before quickly slipping up behind them. Some of the security took note and began whispering into their earbuds. The young man swore quickly picking up Vinc'e wallet that he dropped on his way up the steps.

Giving a simple lopsided smile Duke waved them down. "Don't y'all worry, just gonna give Mr. Demarc his wallet! He gone done and dropped it!" He gave a goofy laugh that made him look even more like a simpleton and the guards backed down turning away and letting the Waiter continue up the steps the rest of the way. With a sigh Duke pocketed the wallet and moved quickly up the steps, he heard the sounds of struggles then Aster calling out to him. He opened the door and chuckled, being unable to resist the joke. "Usually you're the one who likes being choked not the one doing the choking." He moved to the bed and quickly wrapped a bandana around Vince's eyes and moved Aster's knee as the drug took full effect Vince was out cold laid out full eagle beneath Aster. Duke kissed Aster hard on the lips and smiled. "Good work Captain, tie him up and I'll go secure our escape route, there's a service elevator down the hall. It's how Vince gets his "special" works delivered to him. Our clothes are in my bag in the employee locker room, by this time it should be pretty empty so with any luck we can get dressed and get back to the Riot before anyone misses us." Moving quickly he emptied Vince's wallet taking the 500 credits out and pocketing them before peeking out the room and moving out once the coast was clear.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

At the sound of Duke's voice, Aster smiled and felt a wave of relief flood over her. "Shush, I was making sure he stayed while the drugs kicked in," she retorted as he tied the bandanna around his eyes. Aster kissed back just as hard, happy it was his lips on hers.

Aster quickly tied him up, taping his hands tightly together behind him and then tied his legs together as well. She dragged the man out of the bed and over to the door before setting him down and opening the door to check if it was clear. Seeing a window, Aster quickly picked him up and began to quietly drag the man to the elevator. Miraculously, none of the security saw them. She made it into the elevator and noted the small camera in the corner. If Duke was doing his job, and she knew he was, the feed was looping seamlessly to show an empty elevator. Once the elevator stopped and the doors opened, she made haste to the locker room. Once there she dropped Vince and began to hastilly change, though her clothes were just going to be ripped back off again. Once dressed she turned her attention to Duke. "Quickest route with fewest witnesses?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke checked the road all the way to the locker room and changed while Aster brought Vince down. He wasn't a big guy and Aster was strong and fit. He decided to keep the stolen clothes, he didn't have a lot of "nice" clothes. He quickly pulled his gear back on and stuffed the new clothes into his bag before bringing up his system checking his remote feeds over. The cameras were showing blank rooms on a loop. And the guards were all just milling around the rooms flirting with the many beautiful ladies.

Looking out he saw something that made him swear. The streets outside were full of people and there were fireworks going off in the central park. And as is sentient nature bright shiny things exploding in the sky attracts everyone's attention and makes them just stand in place. It both helps and hinders them they'd need to move slower and take a longer route, but at least most people will be too distracted to see two scruffy looking Bounty Hunters carrying a prominent citizen through the streets. As his lady arrived and after he thoroughly enjoyed watching her undress and redress he was already making a plan for the good Captain once they get back to the ship. They'd lock Vince up and as soon as they got out of the brig and get the Riot off planet he was gonna just fuck her over the table in the brig.

He shook his head clear, they needed to get that far first. He stood up and showed her the satellite image of the outside. "We good news and bad, there's fireworks going off so no one is gonna be looking at us, but it means we're gonna have to take a long way back to the ship just in case. Maybe there's something around we can use to carry and cover him?" He asked looking around at the locker room.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster swore at the image on the screen, but took it as good fortune. She looked around the room before seeing a trolley in the corner. She pulled it out and set Vince onto it. He started to lean forward, but Aster caught him before he hit. She looked around before grabbing the bag Duke had brought, stuffed her dress and wrap into it, and wrapped the straps around Vince and the trolley to keep him on.

"Now... let's see..." She looked around for something to cover him with and found a box of new table cloths, black of course. She draped it over him and tied the ends to the bottom of the trolley. "Right, let's get him out of here and get to fucking, shall we?" She tipped him and wheeled him out of the building quickly, but slow enough not to draw attention to them. "Alright, you lead, I'll follow Mr. MapMan."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke nodded at the woman's idea and gave her a good game pat on the ass and winked. "Hmm I like a woman able to think well on her feet...and on her back." He chuckled lustfully and grabbed two extra laundry service caps from the wall and placed them on their heads pulling the bills down over their eyes.

Grabbing the front of the cart he motioned for Aster to take the back and he began pulling the cart forward. They exited the Gallery just as a big green flower erupted in the sky, oooos and ahhs sounded around the Bounty Hunters causing Duke to roll his eyes and begin pulling away faster. Keeping his head down and only whispering loud enough "excuse me's" and "gangsways" for the person directly in their way to hear and react to.

Moving away from the main road he could move quickly along the many alleyways and back streets. The ship was parked right outside one so things were looking real good for them. The Hacker allowed his mind to wander into what kind of unspeakable things he'd do to Aster once they were back in uncharted space. He may let her leave the brig and just go right to their room, then they could do so much more. He smiled broadly, and once they reached the ship he was all ready. He let out a sigh and winked at the Captain. "Ladies first."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster followed Duke carefully, mirroring his movements to the T. While she knew the mission was important she found herself staring into the sky, mesmerized by the display as much as the crowd was. She watched Duke as he spaced off, and judging by the bulge the fireworks illuminated, he was lost in thought about her.

Once they were at the ship Aster did a 180 with Vince in tow and brought him up the ramp. Why make life hard? Work smarter, not harder, something people on her home planet would say to her. Once in she put Vince back in front of her and wheeled him into the brig. She tipped the trolley and let him land on the ground before grabbing some more tape and doubling the amount already on him, but securing him to the floor as well.

Once he was secure Aster hopped into the pilot chair and immediately pulled the ship up and out of Kerenza's atmosphere, away from the potential risks and security details. She messaged Mr. Comwell of the status of their bounty then, once they were far enough from Kerenza, put the Riot on auto toward the drop off point and stood. She heard Vince groan as he began to wake up, but quickly kicked him in the head to shut him up. She then taped his mouth shut and began heading for her room, kicking her boots off and removing her jacket along the way.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

For once fate was kind to them. They got off the planet, into intergalactic space, and sent word to the cop looking for Vince without incident. His job was done as soon as they were in orbit. His gear was set to run security sweeps fifty times a second and his jamming and cloaking software made the Star Riot virtually invisible to anyone who wasn't standing on her hull.

So while the Captain was securing the cargo to the floor Duke had snuck away to begin the games he and the Captain were so cruelly torn away from before. He knew she would have the same idea as him and head for the room, so he slipped inside and partially undressed waiting for her.

Shortly there after he heard her coming down the corridor and through the crack in the hatch he could ser her undressing as she came this way. By the time she reached the room she was just in her tank-top.

As she cleared the door Duke quickly pushed it shut and tackled Aster face first to the bed. As they hit the soft surface their chosen mood light came dimly on in the corners of the room and just behind the headboard filling the entire space with an almost sinister red atmosphere. Now most women would be freaked out over this, but Captain Aster set this game up herself. Before she could say anything he used their favorite charcoal and green metal cuffs to chain her hands above her head and to the headboard.

He pressed his body atop her's and growled in her right ear. "I've blocked all comms to and from this ship, so no one will be coming to help you. And if we got interrupted again I would fully shoot the comms and there would go our new bed fund." He lifted Aster's hips so she would be partially on all fours then violently lifted her top up and over her breasts leaving it on but giving his hands freedom to roam. "Now be sure to scream nice and loud for me." He worked his underwear down and didn't even bother with any more foreplay he just plunged right in and predicted he wouldn't be done for at least an hour.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 08-01-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster spent the next hour and a half in screaming, trembling pile of bliss. She was surprised at how vocal Duke had been this time around, though she chalked it up to all the ass smacks and groping they had exchanged while they were out. While the sex was great and all, Aster appreciated and enjoyed the blissful high of ectasy as she laid with Duke.

Out of the hand cuffs and covered in a sheen of sweat, she nuzzled Duke's chest as she laid there happily. "Just bullshitting here," she started softly, hints of pleasure still edging her voice, "what if we were to say, I don't know, get a slightly bigger ship and kinda settle down? Still run the bounties but actually start a life we could manage? Maybe even have a kid? I mean, if it was our kid then we'd have one badass kid." Aster occasionally had thoughts like these, but she seldom shared them with Duke. And if she ever did, she said "bullshitting" to let him know it wasn't a plan, just a hypothetical.

"I know you aren't fond of commitment in that sense though so, no need to worry." She stroked his chest softly with her fingertips, waiting somewhat anxiously for his response, if he'd give any. She was waiting for the grunt and nod, and the topic switch, but she hoped they could talk.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke wiped sweat from his forehead and laid back on the bed tossing the cuffs back into their toy chest before looping his arm around Aster's shoulders and placed his hand fully on her right breast squeezing it fondly. He listened to her words pondering them, the very same thoughts have crossed his mind a few times.

But could they really do it? Getting a bigger ship could be nice, but a kid? With Skorne hunting him every hour of the day, other bounty hunters looking to scoop their bounty out from under them. Their kid might be a badass, but he was sure they wouldn't be the best parents. And just picturing Aster trying to run and gun with a big pregnant belly was both sad and funny. He hummed softly sliding further under the sheets pulling Aster closer. "Well I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it, and while a bigger ship could be fun. I don't know if we can settle down and as for kids, I'm surprised you aren't pregnant yet. Don't recall us ever using condoms." He kisses her lips softly. "But you know the bounty I have on my own head, and the Skorne have yet to fail getting their man. And..." He turns to his side dragging a finger down the middle of Aster's chest and stomach. "I think you go some heat on you too there Captain. Might be a bit...stupid of us to have one."
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 08-10-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast