Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

From the kitchen a old brass colored robot clunked out holding up it's thin right arm with a large butcher knife attached to the end. It studied the pair it blue and red eyes flashing as it processed them. It's left arm beeped as the credit transfer went through and it lowered the blade.

"Good to see you finally found a girl that doesn't live off tips and look like a Crater Skag." Duke smiled patting Aster's shoulder. "Yeah I upgraded, she's way cheaper than all those girls too."

Cookbot scoffed shaking his pill shaped head lightly. "Somehow I doubt that, now what the hell are you two freeloaders doing in my kitchen?"

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster huffed slightlg at the robot man's comment but didn't say anything about it. She looked at Duke and huffed at him some, before turning back to Cookbot.

"We could use some food stuffs, whatever you can spare. Stuff like bread, meat, pasta, stuff to sustain un on our journey. If you can't spare any of that some MRE's are perfectly fine, and I can give compensation for any supplies you give."
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Cookbot grumbled nodding his head slowly. "Yeah I got the message from Captain Togga, most of the food I have here requires refrigeration or a molecule hydrator. The dry goods are mostly stored on the ships for the crew when they go out." Hmming softly to himself the robot moved back into the kitchen signalling for the pair to follow. Hesitantly Duke and Aster followed keeping their eyes peeled for more flying cookware.

Cookbot banged around the kitchen pulling open drawers and cabinets pulling out odds and ends ans practically throwing them across the floor. Soon he reached the first of the two pantries and let out a confirming beep. "Here, this is some surplus from our last supply drop take your fill." With that he moved away from the door and went back to preparing the evening meal.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster followed the robot man, picking up whatever was slid to them from the floor. She handed these things to Duke and then settled in front of the pantry, looking at him some. "Do you have the list or are we gonna have to remember these all ourselves?" she asked while looking through the pantry some, starting to grab the basics that she knew they needed.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke shrugged doing his best to hold all the items at once. "I do not have the list, but this stuff all looks edible we'll just have to live on things over than energy drinks and cheese puffs." He chuckled at a new idea. "Or you can learn to be a good housewife and cook a full meal, we have stuff for that back on the ship."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster scoffed, turning and looking at the man for a moment. "Alright mister, how about you do it then hmm? Since we have 'enough stuff' on the ship," Aster said as she pulled some canned sauce and pasta from the pantry. She continued to look through, getting breads, pastas, chips and other shelf stable snack. She also looked between a few types of soups before stock piling a few of tomato based ones she knew she could use for cooking later. "Alright, these look good for this pantry," she said as she slowly stood back straight. She took a sharp inhale for a moment, her stitches tugging tight for a moment before relaxing. "These are gonna be a bitch to have in while navigating... but at least I'll live," she thought for a moment before looking to Duke. "Any other pantry staples you wanna grab before we take a peek at the cold stuff? I was thinking about getting some more frozen stuff too, so its more substantial than pantry snacks but still quick."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Groaning under the already overloaded weight in his arms Duke laughed. "Well Captain Sexy ass, I think we'll need to make two trips because my arms are full enough already. Some frozen stuff will be good for sure, though our freezer isn't that big you remember." He moved things around so he could look at his lover some more. "I think that was one of the ship upgrades we traded for one of the fun upgrades way back when."

Getting things comfortably in his arms again he set them down on a table and looked about. Cookbot wasn't around and he did leave a nice big pastry cart right there unguarded in the kitchen. Thinking quickly the Hacker dumped the things he'd been carrying into the cart and wheeled it after his fuck buddy. "Oh never mind good ole cooky bot left us a cart to use. Let's grab some frozen pizzas." He remarked bringing the cart around to bump it lightly into Aster's backside.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 02-23-2022 at 03:18 AM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled gently as she watched him fidget with the items in his arms, letting out a soft chuckle. "I do remember, but it's still a freezer. Momma likes her pizza and meatballs." She giggled as the cart bumped into her before she walked over to the large freezers and refrigerators. She pulled the door open on one of them scanning intently before grabbing a pack of chicken breasts, some frozen meatballs, and some ground beef. She turned and put it onto the cart, giving Duke a kiss on the cheek before going to the next cold storage and opening its door.

"Ya know Solar, I don't think I've seen you eat anything more than cheesepuffs and my ass in over three months," Aster said as she giggled some. She knew he didn't really care what he ingested, as long as it kept him awake and energized enough to get him through the day. Looking over to him to see his reaction she grabbed a few rolls of oven biscuits and put them over on the cart as well.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

He snorted swinging the cart around once she had filled it up. Reaching over he squeezed her chest lightly through her shirt and bra. "Hey I've enjoyed these and your womanly parts as well, besides how else am I to maintain these boyishly taught abs by eating good food?" He chuckled lifting his shirt showing the defined, but hardly ripped abs he kept on. Putting his shirt back and spun the cart and began walking from the mess. "Also can't forget how my liver and kidneys are bought and paid for by the Black Hole energy drink company. If nothing else tries to kill me again on this trip those will eventually do me in" He laugh leading the way back to their ship.

They arrived in Star Riot's belly in a matter of minutes and while only wasting enough time to kick off his shoes Duke began putting things away. "A nice pasta dinner does sound good, now that I'm thinking about it."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She rolled her eyes gently before biting her lip for a moment, gazing at his stomach. With how much sitting they both colletively do, Aster still wonders how he's kept them so defined after all this time. Resisting the urge to graze her fingers along them, she huffed quietly and followed him out to her ship, smiling as she walked in. She did however pause for just a moment where she recalled her blood loss had gotten the better of her and she laid there. She couldn't see any staining, which relived her, but knowing the potential amount of blood that spilled out of her made her unsettled.

She quickly composed herself and walked to the kitchen, watching Duke put things away. "I know it doesn't sound bad, why do you think I've been bringing it up?" She walked over and gently kissed his cheek before going over to their fridge and freezer to put the cold stuffs away before they started to get warm. She couldn't remember the last time she had put away groceries, let alone him helping. Maybe she had really tamed him... but who's to say for sure. She turned to look at him for a second as she continued to put things away. "Can't wait to see the upgrades in action. My baby definitely was in need of some pampering."

Sig by Evie

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 LastLast