Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster kissed back and nodded, squeezing his hand back as he took it and guided them out. She looked around at all the vendors as they walked, noticing how they quickly hushed. She looked back to the automated turrets moving, causing her to smile slightly. She noticed Duke tense, but understood why. Cairn was a risky place to be. She looked to the hangar and nodded before letting his hand go. Once she was free from his grasp she moved his hand into her back pocket before wrapping her arm around his waist. "That's better," she said with a smile.

"If I'm getting a sleezy outfit, you have to get some leather for me, 'kay babe?" Aster felt the smirk erupt on her face, imaging Duke's toned body wrapped in leather.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke smiled softly and kisses Aster's head before squeezing her ass cheek the rest of his body visibly relaxing. "And once you work your magic of physical sexiness on me and all is well." It was a strange truth. Feeling her up always helped him relax even in situations where he thinks he's gonna die like after the ambush of the Skorne.

It usually leads to naughty things, but at times like this he thinks they'll be able to control themselves. Good thing Aster has such a groapable ass. The walk to Moira's wasn't very long, but as they reached the huge metal hangar door Duke studied it casually. "That's fair I guess, but one of the outfits needs to be slutty schoolgirl or deal's off." He winked and chuckled before shouting up at the dusty old camera above the door. "Hey Moira! It's Duke from BSP! My friend here has a ship you'll love to pretty up! Please let us in!"

They waited for a few seconds then a grainy sounding speaker sounded. "Well, well Duke thought you were dead. Guess I owe Rivet some money, though he said an STD would kill you I said you'd get shot in the face. Maybe no one wins dammit. Come on in." The speaker went silent then a much smaller door opened to the left a woman saunters out covered in grease and paint. She rolls the toothpick around her mouth looking Aster and Duke up and down before smirking. "She's way cuter than the last chick you brought to me, good job. Come on." She motioned with her head back inside and walked in somehow managing to whistle perfectly around the toothpick between her lips.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster walked with him happily, smiling and giggling as she felt him relax. "I can't help that I'm that damn good," she said with a quiet giggle. Once they were at Moira's, she sighed and nodded. "Fine, you and your school fantasies." She watched as the door opened, looking to the woman who stepped out. As she spoke she felt herself blushing slightly, shocked by how many compliments she's been getting by his old acquaintances.

She followed her in, stepping away from Duke slightly as she looked around the hangar. "You got some nice stuff here," she said as her gaze wondered around. "So whatcha got for shield upgrades?" Aster went back to Duke and nudged him to show her the ship. "We need something that can withstand Skorne and Galactic Alliance weapons fire."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The young man walked up and pinched Aster's ass before bringing his datapad up and sent an image and the specs of Star Riot to the eccentric ship builder's own pad. The pad chirped like a bird and Moira opened up the file hmming softly as she swished the image around studying every part of it in the blink of an eye. "Well this is Comet class cruiser ship, but so heavily modified it's almost a comet class smuggler's ship." She smiled at Duke seeing his choice of company while having gotten prettier still leaned towards the underside of the law. "Glad you didn't turn into a good boy since last I saw you. All the working girls in Cairn would be so unhappy."

She chuckled and spun around on her heel moving deeper into her shop. But as Aster asked about a shield being able to withstand G.A. and Skorne attacks she scoffed shaking her head lifting up the datapad for emphasis. "You ship was built for speed and modified for more speed and evasive actions. It'll never be able to stand toe-to-toe to G.A.'s Scout ships let alone anything the Skorne have cooked up. Now you're best bet is cloaking tech, guns, and maybe an updated Warp Drive. Follow me."

Knowing Aster's protectiveness of her ship Dulke slipped his hand back into her pocket and squeezed her cheek again. "Take a breath sugar tits, she's called Crazy Moira for a reason, but she's been building ships since she was barely able to fill out that sports bra. She knows what she's talking about."

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster eyed Duke before smiling at him. She looked back to Moira, not too happy about the answer about their shield. She sighed, as she was strongly hoping for some sort of upgrade for their physical defense. She watched as Moira began to walk farther into her workshop, sighing lightly as she felt Duke slip his hand back where it was and give it a squeeze. "Not doubting her, just wanted a little extra padding, you know?" she said, patting his grown area slightly before sticking her tongue out at him, moving along quickly before he decided to get into some trouble where they were.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

He laughed giving her ass a slight spank before leaning down and kissing her lips letting her tongue slip into his mouth for a few seconds before pulling back. " You know I need no padding down there madame. as for our shields we can prolly get something more beefy, just not beefy enough to tank a Skorne Planet Cracker beam."

Moira led them to a huge section of her hangar marked with a comet symbol. It just looked like a pile of junk thrown on top of one another, but as the woman dove into it she seemed to have some kind of system as she pulled out part after part. She had heard what they said and nodded. "Yeah I can beef your ship up some more, but speed and evasion will still be your best option. How much credits do you have to spend?"

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster looked around the large piles of parts, smiling as she gazed upon them. "Organized chaos girl, I like it," she said to herself as she watched Moira pull out the desired parts. When mentioning credits she laughed and looked to Duke. "I let Duke finance upgrades, I just sign off on em. He knows more about them then I do, and I have no clue how he likes to do it, so he handles the tech, I just worry about getting us to where we need to go."

She caught herself, biting her lip slightly before smiling. She usually wasn't comfortable with strangers, but if Duke trusted them, then she could too. She stepped away from Duke for a moment to examine one of the piles of mechanics. "I like your organization system."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled pulling up his pad. "We got some good credits piled away. Should be enough for a bigger main gun, a better shield, a cloak, and a better nav system. What you got Moira?"

Listening to Duke she hummed softly looking up on some shelves and as Aster came close and complimented her the woman smiled broadly. "Ah thank you much! Most people's eyes just glaze over seeing all my beloved junk! You know like when you bring commitment up to a man." She giggled giving Duke a wink. He simply rolled his eyes and turned to shift through Moira's inventory for some parts of his own leaving the two women alone. Moria giggled again. "Works everytime, care to join me? You seem to know what you're looking for and fours eyes are better than two."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled back at Moira before giggling as Duke turned and left. "Of course, just tell what you want, I'll find it." She listened to the woman rattle of the needed parts, Aster quickly finding the desired parts. "So uh, how long have you known Duke?" she asked, fishing through the pile for parts. Aster was expecting about the same as the others, and wouldn't be surprised if he tried to sleep with her. "And as for commitment, I think I've broken the man, he said he loved me," Aster said with a light giggle.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Moira chuckled before letting out a whistle. "Wow you must be one helluva fuck or have some kind of magical powers. I've known him since he first joined the Black Star Privateers. Over ten years ago maybe?" She hummed softly clambering higher up on the pile. "Look for anything marked with a CC in the serial number that'll be made for the Star Riot. So tell me Captain Aster what brought you two to my shop?"

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast