Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The large Sharterran male nodded as he sat heavily back down at his desk. His daughter was seated comfortably on the large couch against the eastern wall her legs crossed and her right foot kicking lightly. Both pirates were dressed as they usually were, Togga in black combat pants, boots, and his long blue overcoat with the Black Star symbol on the back and an Admiral's insignia on the right shoulder forgoing a shirt planet side as he usually did.

Dar-Jeela was wearing a slightly modified version of the Black Star Mercenary uniform. Form fitting jumpsuit primarily black with white stripes down the front and back. But as she was sport blood red sleeves with a Captain's symbol on her right shoulder. They were both just as dangerous looking as Duke remembered them. And Jeela's jumpsuit made all kinds of thoughts flood Duke's brain but her shook them away and sat down with Aster.

"Sorry to drop in all shot up like this boss, and extra sorry for bringing any trouble with us." The Hacker was unusually respectful sounding, but you had to be when sitting in the same room as two of the most successful and dangerous Space Pirates in the quadrant.

Jeela chuckled lightly shifting her legs about. "My, my, you must be in trouble to being double sorry Solar. I am not recalling seeing you one time sorry."

Togga took a long puff on his cigar and sat back in his chair kicking his clawed feet up onto the desk. "It is being ok Duke, we are being used to things like this. We are Privateers and Mercenaries after all. But let us get down to tacks of brass." Pulling the cigar from his mouth he snuffed it in the ashtray. "First off we found the man who was dropping off boxes and shooting, but he was crunching poison pill before we could be getting him. Him aside though our sensors have been picking up blips of Galactic Alliance Ships, this is not being unusual they are patrolling our system all times. No Skorne though, still being with bounty is being difficult."

Jeela leaned forward on the couch clasping her finely pointed fingers before her. "That is being true, the updates you placed on your ship will be getting you past them. But as we are sure you are knowing, you will be needing to hide out for a time. We may be having a place for you, a small frontier colony called Resilience."

The father took back over. "Da, you will be needing to make few stops first though. First Carin's moon Barrow, there is being big crater locally called Zombie Bite. Big circle hole in ground with rocks making teeth. Be hiding there first."

Keeping up with the strange back and forth the pair of aliens were having Jeela stood up and handed Aster a picture of the crater. "Should only being day or so. From there being heading towards Tau Quadrant, from there be looking for small planetoid called Epsh. It is being wildlife planet, with only sentients being Rangers or galactic campers." She handed the picture of Epsh to Duke before going back to the couch.

"There." Togga began again. "You can be hiding for few days or one that is being up to you. Your last stop will be our homeworld actually, the planet of Piscia. We are still having family there so you will be safe. Be asking for my Nephew, Tah Gigot, he is being around Jeela's age and works as Stage Manager for the Tah Theatrical Company. Be then we are being sure ship will be needing fuel and you will be likely needing supplies. Gigot can be helping with both."

This time Jeela lifted up a comm pad and shot the coordinates and pictures to Duke's wrist comm. "From there it is being short space flight to Resilience. We are having trade post on planet run by my Uncle Dar-Zrogga, he is being crusty old fish, but like father he is being shrewd businessman with contacts that can help you find who is being out for you both. And he can be doing so without the Alliance hovering over shoulder."

Dar-Togga nodded at his daughter's last words then looked at the two young smugglers. "That is being all we can be doing without both Skorne and GA being able to track you. But being assured we will be inquiring as much as we can and anything we are learning I will be sending to Zrogga." He pulled out another cigar and nipped the end off. "Are you having any questions?"

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded with Duke's apologies, finding it better for him to do most of the speaking since he knew them longer, and because she'd rather not accidentally make the Captain of such a huge network angry. That was one bounty they didn't need over their heads as well.

Aster listened very carefully to what Togga and Jeela were saying, examining the picture she was giving and leaning over to peer at Duke's as well. It seemed like everything was happening so fast, but it had to happen fast. At least they had a plan and a sense of direction to go with, which was better than before.

When Togga finished speaking Aster piped up some, looking at the intimidating fish man and asked, "Where could we replenish our foodstuffs? At this point we're running on cheesepuffs, coffee, and energy drinks." She looked to Duke and raised an eyebrow at him before giving him a gentle smile.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Togga chuckled lightly lighting his new cigar. "Be missing all the essentials I am seeing. Be stopping by Mess Hall and getting some supplies from our Chef. They will be surviving you until Epsh from there there is being a small town you can be getting more from. Anything else?"

Duke shook his head and stood up taking Aster's hand in his own nodding to the Sharterrans. "No, you have already done so much for us. We don't want to impose anymore, thank you so much." He gave the pair of aliens a smile before he led Aster outside and back to the lift.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and squeezed Duke's hand, nodding to the father and his daughter. "Yes thank you so much for your generosity." She then followed Duke out into the elevator, pulling him into a hug and looking up at the man. "Mess hall we go hmm?" Aster pulled him down and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, pressing her forehead against his. She breathed in his scent and looked him in his eyes, studying them before smiling and pulling away.

"What floor darling?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Placing his hand on Aster's hip he smiled down and pushed then umber four on the console.
    "One floor up from here, it's the pool level we messed around in before." He gave her a sensual wink and returned her kiss putting a little bit more passion into it only pulling back when the bell dinged.

He kept ahold of her hand and led her out. "Last time I was here, a sully robot was in charge of the kitchen. Wonder if old Cookbot is still here."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster giggled and kissed him back before swaying their hands and arms back and forth some as they walked. "Well lets hope that if he is he'll be quite nice." She gave him a smile and pecked his cheek before letting him lead her through the mess hall and to the cook to get supplies. "Do you still want pasta for dinner, since plans got uh.. Changed?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke laughed. "Hmm I mispoke, he's surly not sully. We'll be lucky if he doesn't just throw a few boxes of MREs at us and tell us to get the hell out of his kitchen." Like everything in Black Star HQ the Living Level was the picture of luxury and comfort. Many members, Togga included lived hard lives running and gunning through distant trenches avoiding the law and bounty hunters on every habitable planet across many galaxies.

So when the shrewd sharkman got the means he built a mansion of sorts for all his cast off shipmates so none of them would ever want again. It's one of the reasons Duke liked being a part of the Privateers. This place was the closest to being in the lap of luxury he'd ever had or likely ever will have. Most everyone was still on a mission somewhere with either the Privateers or the Mercenaries so they had most of the Living Level to themselves. The mess hall was pretty mush straight ahead off the elevator and as Duke opened the door he half put Aster behind him and poked his head in. "Hey Cookbot you home?"

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled some and looked around the hall fondly, it was a nice looking hall after all. And the amenities were good too. As she was placed behind him, she kissed his back gently and tucked an arm around his waist, waiting for an answer from the robot inside. "Do you miss this place? Like, living and working here?" She wondered to herself if he'd be more happy staying here again. He'd have safety and income, all the things a man like Duke Solar could ever want and need. But he was choosing to stay with her, and so she pushed those thoughts aside, and also Duke, and stepped through the door a little. "Hello?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

As their heads poked past the doorway a large pot winged by and smashed loudly on the wall mere inches from Duke's head. The Hacker recoiled tucking the space Captain behind him as the heavy metal cooking utensil clattered to the floor. "Did you bring the 300 credit debt you welshed on you goddamn piece of space shit!" Shouted a deep male's voice that sounded like it was coming out of a blender.

Duke chuckled waving his hand dismissively. "You can't still be sore about that can you? It was like five years ago." Another pot smashed against the wall. "And that's how much it cost to fix my fucking kitchen after you blew it fucking up trying to cook a "romantic dinner" for some floozy you picked up in Carin!"

Duke gave Aster a smile walking carefully into the messhall. "See, I'm better off living with you."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster jumped back as the pot clamored against the wall, sighing gently and shaking her head at Duke. She pulled him behind her by his shirt and walked into the kitchen slowly with her hands slightly up.

"I'm sorry about him, I'll personally pay his debt. 300 you said?" Aster asked as she began to pull out her pad and go into her credits account. Hopefully Duke's encription programs would keep these transactions secure, but they were also in the hands of the Black Star Privateers, not mich the Skorne or Alliance could do about it. For now at least. She smiled at the cookbot and lowered her voice a little and mumbled, "Lucky for you he's been under my belt the past year and I've finally taught the boy some manners."

Sig by Evie

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast