Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

All Aster remembered were lights fading in and out, moving, and Duke. He was faint when she saw him trying to go for her, but that was it. But she knew it was him. She didn't remember much afterwards, which you could say is a good thing.

Hours later she was laying in a hospital bed, recovery from surgery. She shifted in the bed slightly and opened her eyes some, the overhead lights making her squint. She felt something touching her hand and turned her head slightly, squeezing her eyes shut some as twenty different feelings flooded through her.

"Duke..? I-Is that you..?"
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke's blurry eyes looked up from where he had actually fallen asleep hunched over. He was tired, way more tired than he thinks he really should've been, and the stress of knowing Aster got shot and might sill die weighed heavily on his mind so maybe that's where the exhaustion came from.

But the issue of being so tired is you sometimes hear things that aren't really there. And her voice was something he'd been hallucinating for a couple of hours now. So he stared and blinked at her for a few seconds before realization came and he practically jumped into the bed kissing her deeply. "Oh thanks the stars!"

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster looked at Duke, peeking her eyes open before giggling and wincing slightly as he excitedly kissed her. She kissed him back before smiling at him, her watery eyes spilling slightly. She put a hand on his cheek and trailed her fingers across his face gently, taking him in.

"You look like shit," Aster said laughing a moment before squeezing her eyes shut for a moment and taking a breath in. "You look worse than me hun.." She kissed his cheek then closed his eyes and kissing them gently before putting her forehead on his. "I'm so sorry.."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The Hacker chuckled moving back to his spot by her bedside. "Well you and me both Captain, it's been a long damn time for both of us. You just had to go get a better bullet wound then me? Of course, I got shot by a laser...way cooler." He gave a weak chuckle rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I'm sorry as well, both videos were fake, so we both fucked this one up."

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster laughed as much as she couod before letting out a sigh of relief and exasperation. "Well.. that's good." She looked at him and reached over and took his hand in hers, and scooted over some in the hostpital bed. "You can come lay down if you want. You look worse than those whores the next day after a Duke Solar fuck." She gave his hand a squeeze before smiling slightly. "Wasn't sure you'd meet me there if i'm honest."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

He smiled lightly and laid down besides here wrapping his arms gently around her. "So I look like you huh?" He chuckled kissing her head again. "Good news is you'll live, and once you're good we can hopefully get back on the run and find the fucker who tried to break up the Disastrous Duo."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She smiled and pressed herself against him, feeling his body around hers giving her a great sense of comfort. "Yeah, whoever made those is surely going to get an ass kicking, probably more so from you, since you couldn't spot it right away with your tech eyes." She brought her hand up and took hold of one of Duke's, holding it as she laid next to him. "I hope you weren't too scared, I mean, we're surrounded by capable people," she said with a faint smile.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled shaking his head as he kissed Aster's head. "Some, but more because you are such a good fuck buddy it would be a bitch replacing you. Thought I could maybe talk ole Doc Trash Panda into making your body some kind of sex bot with an anime's girl's personality and voice if you died."

He was joking obviously, but this type of feelings and bad shit was never something he liked dealing with. "Maybe bump you up a few cup sizes too." He chuckled groping his lover's chest gently.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster sighed and blushed before shaking her head at him. "Duke, are you planning to screw me in the hospital bed?" She turned her body slightly to face him more before kissing his neck and smiling at him. "If you are.. I wouldn't mind," she whispered winking at him.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke let out a low chuckled seriously considering it, but shook his head. "No last thing we need is to pop your stitches and make a mess. That Spacoon is absolutely anal retentive, he'd make us clean and sanitize the whole room." He kissed her head again and snuggled in besides her. "For now let's just be thankful you didn't die."

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast