Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster looked back at him as he stared at her, smiling softly as he reminded of his "rule", watching him strip off his shirt and shoes. She leaned down and pulled off her boots before pulling off her top, the smile still in place. Once it was off, she tossed it over to him and laid back on the bed with a sigh, moving her arms underneath her head to rest on them.

"You know, your rules aren't that bad, and neither is that computer. It's your craft, and that," she said, pointing to the boxes with her foot, her toes pointed, "is a sad attempt to rattle us. Isn't that right big guy?" Her smile grew as she gazed at the shirtless man. She moved one of her arms and opened it, gesturing for her to lie next to him.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke smiled and licked his lips as he watched Aster undress and bounce slightly on the bed. He always loved watching her bounce dressed or not it was always one of his favorite things to watch. He caught the shirt and tossed it across the desk.

With a lusty nod he stood up and walked to the bed laying besides her slipping his hand up her body and under her bra fondling her chest. "My rules are awesome and you know it." He kissed the tops of her breasts and hugged her close nodding. "Most likely just someone messing with us. But my question is who and how they knew where to find us." He then shrugged and quickly rolled pulling the woman up on top of him. "Hmm I say we skip the being productive and just go to fucking like rabbits." He pulled her down and undid her bra before kissing her lips deeply. "What do ya say?"

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and bit her lip gently as Duke laid with her, fondling her chest and kissing them. "Yeah, I guess your rules are ok." As he rolled her onto him, she giggled and began to run her fingers around his torso, tracing the lines of his abs and other muscles. She kissed him back hard, pressing her chest into his before pulling away and smirking. "Always wanting to push work aside, tut, tut." She leaned down and bit his neck and ear before rubbing softly into his crotch.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke laughs giving her a wink bringing his write comm up and clicked a few buttons before he pulled it off syncing with her movements. "Well usually when I push work aside it's to make room for you. But that's why we have automation Captain." He hands slip down her smooth body beginning to work on her pants while he began kissing her upper body and face.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster giggled, it being like a tinkling bell before it was cut off by a gentle moan as Duke's hips synced with hers. She bit her lip and pressed back a little harder as his hands trailed to her chest and his lips gently teased her skin. She reached down and began to work at his pants, undoing them as he undid hers, kissing him back all the while. "Less talking, more biting."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Never needing a second telling Duke did exactly as Aster asked and like usual the next couple hours were a blur of pleasure and fucking. Before they knew it Duke and Aster were both fast asleep tangled limbs and sweaty skin.

The Hacker slept like the dead holding his fuck buddy close. It was a dreamless sleep, but a good one. So good in fact he awoke with a grumble at some annoying chiming in his ear. He tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't stop so with a sigh he reluctantly slipped out from under Aster and stumbled to the desk. It was his computer telling him there were no explosives in the boxes. Luckily for the computer he had to go to the bathroom anyway. So pulling on some underwear he picked up his box and went to the bathroom.

On the toilet the man let out a low yawn and opened the box. Inside was a portable DVD player, and a disc marked "The Truth". Curious he set the player on the sink and put the DVD in. What the hell it was, he wasn't sure. But he'd find out.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster enjoyef the few hours that came along, enjoying her partner's body and sharing in their combined pleasure. Once the moans and sounds of rapid breathing and slapping skin ceased, Aster held herself gight againsg Duke, revelling in his warmth as they laid there.

Aster slept well throughout the night, dreaming of Duke and herself through all they've done. She smiled to herself in her sleep. She snuggled herself into his body as he held her, feeling safe within his arms and in his bed. She shifted slightly as he slipped from underneath her, but didn't wake. She lie asllep for a fewminutes more before shifting and waking, discovering herself to be alone in the room. She sat up and looked atthe desk, noticing Duke's package was gone. She sighed, reached over and picked it up.

Upon opening the package Aster pulled out a DVD player and a disc labeled "No Good". She eyed the disc suspiciously, not wanting to even see the contents of it. Reluctantly she opened the player, popped the disc in, and hit play.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default Shit goes south in the heart of Scoundral country.

Duke sat in silence for a long while after the disc ended. His eyes were hard his hands clasped in front of his face. He gnawed on his fingers mumbling to himself while he foot bounced anxiously. It had to be a lie it had to be. Aster would never abort a baby that far along, he saw eyes and a heartbeat. Someone had to be fucking with him.

He watched it a few times looking for any sign of doctoring. He didn't see any, but the person could just be damn good at it. Once he got back to his computer he would find it. He had to...otherwise the alternative...was...just too much for him to handle. He could forgive her for aborting the zygot. But not a fully fledged fetus, he would never call himself religious, but science said it was a living thing.

And not just any living thing, but a living thing they both created. Letting out a low sigh the young man picked up the player and walked back to the room.

Aster stared at the screen, tears glazed her eyes and anger seathed in her heart. Duke couldn't have done something so terrible to this person, he didn't have the heart. But inside Aster knew better. She knew how he was before they met, a hacker with women, money, and being free on his mind. She held her hands tight, hovering between herself and the disc player, debating on whether to break it, or sit there with tight fists.

Instead, she rewound the video and paused it on a specific moment, the pain and anger shredding through her heart like a barrage of bullets. This man, this awful man took away someone's family. Hot tears streaked her cheeks as she slammed the player closed and stood. She began to pace angrily and watch that day over and over, the day her family was taken from her. She heard the door open bit payed it no mind, she didn't even want to look at him.

Angling herself to where she could still pace but avoid his figure, Aster continued to move, her hands fidgeting going from tight fists, to squeezing her, and wiping the fiery tears that fell. She didn't look, did not speak, she barely breathed. She simply walked and thought.
    Duke saw Aster, obviously her box was just as bad. She was pissed, he was pissed, this was some kind of fucking trap it had to be. He dropped his player on the desk the sound ringing throughout his small room.

He gave a low seething sigh, not looking up. "So you wanna go first or me?"

"How about me because it's less likely to be a lie!" Aster turned to face him sharply, her face was red from the tears and anger, her eyes were cold and hard. "What the fuck did that man EVER do to you that you had to RUIN his life?! You took his entire family away from him Duke! Two kids and a wife! You took his family away and he fucking killed himself!" She slammed her hand on the desk, trying her hardest not to hit him.

"Do you know what that's like? No, you don't! Because you chose to leave your family! I came back to our little place on the street to see my mother and sister gagged, tied up, and thrown into the back of a vehicle before never seeing them again! EVER!" She looked down for a moment before choking on her tears, quickly trying to hide it.

"What the fuck kind of bullshit they give you."

Duke scoffed. "Who the hell are you talking about? I never ruined anyone's life! Someone fucked with me I simply fucked with them right back! But that's where I ended it! Some money and that's it! But you wanna give me shit about ruining a life!? How about this!" He ripped open the disc player and paused the screen on the close up of their child's image in the womb. "I took money from a lot of people who fucked with me! But I never killed anyone! Let alone someone whose never even had a chance at life!" He walked close to her and lifted the disc player making her look at it. "You said a "lump of cells" you said you wouldn't have done it if it had a heartbeat!" He unpaused the video turning up the volume so Aster could hear the embryo's heartbeat. "That sounds like a fucking heartbeat to me "captain!"

Aster shifted from angry to confused as Duke held up the video player. "What the fucking hell?! Why the hell would I abort a kid that fucking late Solar?! Really! Please, do tell why the fuck I would leave a kid to die?! Rip it's family away from it?! TELL ME!!"

At this point Aster couldn't take it anymore. She screamed and rushed Duke into the wall, pulling her fist back and punching the wall right next to his head. She bit her lip to try to keep from sobbing more, but wasn't having much luck. She pulled away and ran her hands through her messy half-undone hair before gripping it tightly. "I would never hurt a child and you fucking know that! You know I would never hurt you like that! NEVER!" Aster took a moment before grabbing her discplayer and throwing it at him, it opening to show a messily written suicide note and a picture of the man hanging himself. She walked past him, stopping at the door for a moment, whispering, "And the funny thing is, I still love you." before pushing the door open and walking out and to the lift, pressing the button to the shop.

Once she was there she went into Riot, grabbed her other gun, checked her pocket knife in her boot, and walked out of the hangar and into Cairn, not caring about anyone's words of concern.

Duke watched her go as furious and confused as her. Someone planned this shit and he was gonna find out and show Aster what really happens when he dedicates himself to destroy someone's life. He had no clue who that fucker was in Aster's disc. But this shit ends now. Moving to his desktop he plugged in both displayers downloaded the videos the proceeded to smash the ever loving shit out of the players, having just enough control over himself to not destroy the discs as well. Once the field were ready he went to a playlist marked simply. "Time to fuck shit up!" and clicked it, inside was every kind of ready to fuck shit up music he could find. Aggressive techno, Grungy Rock, to full on death metal. He'd get to bottom of this if it killed him, and considering the list of enemies he has that might very well be how this ends. He clicked on a long playlist and set to work debunking everything he could about these discs and whoever was dumb enough to send them to him and Aster.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster walked down to the streets of Cairn, quickly taking steps from her anger. She was confused, hurt, enraged, and mostly scared. She was scared of those videos. She knew she had aborted that kid before it was that developed, she knew it. But.. what if thtt was the Skorne too..? She shook her head and ran a hand over her face before she continued to walk. Unlike her normal self, Aster didn't pay attention to where she was walking, ending up in the smaller back streets, the ones with the not-so-nice people, though you could say everyone in Cairn wasn't nice.

She continued to walk until she heard a shuffle from in front of her, and looked up to see where she was. She cursed herself before laying eyes on the two men standing in front of eer a few feet away,Aster double cursed herself.

"'Ey, ain't you the one with the bounty on your head?"

Aster sighed, a sharp one. She went to grab her gun but there was a buzzing sound. She stopped and kept looking at the gentlemen.

"She's a real looker, we should keep her!" He was knocked in the side. "Okay okay, money yeah."

The other man smirked and raised his weapon. "Are you going to come quietly and tell us where your boyfriend is? Or are we gonna have to find him ourselves?"

This struck Aster hard. She was silent for a moment before shaking her head. "No, I won't do that.l

The man with the gun shook his head. "That's too bad," he said before firing the gun.

Aster grabbed her .45 and swung it up and pulled tee trigger, but not before recieving a shot to the stomach. She gasped out in pain and fell to the street as the bullet went home in the man's knee. He cursed and began to fall, trying to go after Aster as he did, but the other man grabbed and shook his head, muttering something to him. He got up and he limped away with the help of his buddy, Aster lying there with her gun trained on them incase they tried anything.

Once she was sure they weren't coming back, she holstered her gun and looked down to her bleeding stomach. She moved her body slightly and yelped out in pain. Most people didn't use actual bullets anymore, but this man did, and it was a big one. And still in her. She stood up groaning in pain and managed to lean against the wall. She pulled out her small datapad from her jacket pocket and began to type a message to Duke saying, "Meet @ Riot, I need help, EMERGENCY" before shakily putting it back, slippery from the blood. She than began to stumble back to headquarters as quickly as possible without hurting herself more. After making it into the hangar she went to Riot, took two steps into her, and collapsed from the aain and blood loss.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke had never put this much ass into breaking a con as this one. All his gear was working full bore and he had tapped into systems and back hacks he hadn't used since he jacked into the Skorne Systems. No one but The Ghost himself would be able to hide from Duke on this roll. And not a damn thing in this world was gonna stop him! He Sex Life...his career...the love...of...his...life depended on it.

His tech was ripping apart the videos finding all the wrong pixels, bad editing, anything they could. An already they were find shit, each blip both relieved him and pissed him off more and more. Whoever did this was damn good and knew way more about him and Aster than anyone could. Duke had made sure of it. As the systems hunted up clue he was researching what happened at the Mall today hoping he could find who had dropped the boxes off in the first place.

He had nearly gotten it all looked through when his wristcom chimed showing him a message from Aster that nearly stopped his heart. Nearly falling backwards out of his chair as he scrambled back to his door and ran out. He quickly found Aster, and luckily she wasn't alone Warehouse Droids had found her and both Dr. Ringpelt and Medbot X03 had just stabilized her and were getting her onto a gurney. Rushing to her side Duke was stopped by Rockford's clawed hand on his chest. "We got this Duke, the bullet won't kill her it missed all the vital bits. But she will need to go to the hospital right away. Follow us." He ordered nodding to Medbot who quickly began moving Aster down the hallway.

*Hours later*

The bullet had been removed after careful surgery and Aster was stitched up and put into the first recovery room. Duke never left her side, and even now he was seated by her bedside watching her chest rise and fall slowly his thumb rubbing the skin of her hand. He looked exhausted, he'd never been very good at emotional stuff like this. So the best he could managed was to simply be there for her.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast