Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster felt her face heat up slightly as she watched the muscles in the woman's arm jump out. She laughed at her comment and nodded, laughing more at Duke's comment. As he bumped her hip, she smiled and nudged him back. "Yes, but sometimes you need to be told where and when to put it." She stuck her tongue out before kissing his cheek gently. She gently took the data pads out of his grasp and held them herself so Duke could pay for the parts. "We leaven them here or wait til we come back to grab em?"
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke stuck his tongue back out. "Unless I wanna surprise you, sure." He pulled out his datapad and opened the payment application. Moira played with the 3-D model a few more times before clicking her tongue she rolled a couple of the parts aside and held three of them out. "A Bulwark Shield generator, Night Ranger cloaking device, and a chip that'll overclock your ships guns. And these two datapads all and all will put you up to two-thousand credits."

Duke nodded surprised at the price. "Well maybe we can add this to some of the things the Black Stars are working on." He swiped the credits from the secure account he set up for him and Aster to pull from and moved them to Moira's. "We can pick them up on our way back from doing the rest of our shopping. That cool with you Moira?"

The woman smiled down at her pad and nodded. "Sure thing Duke."

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster watched the transaction play out before she took the other parts and and set them down where she'd remember them. Once they were settled she took Duke's arm and smiled. "Shall we get going good sir?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke nodded slipping the datapad back into his pocket before he put his hand back into Aster's backpocket heading with her to the door. "Indeed, where do we need to hit up next? Some more guns and ammo? Clothes? maybe try our hand at selling you as a prostitute?" He winked squeezing her cheek firmly before kissing her head. "I'll be your first customer."

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster laughed and shook her head, kissing Duke's shoulder as they walked out of the hangar and back onto the road leading to the belly of Cairn. "Well, as much fun that would be, you said you didn't want to share me with anyone else and I'm holding you to that bub." As they walked she looked at all the stalls once more, thinking about what they should do next. "I say clothes, I wanna see you try on sexy stuff," she said with a grin.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled giving the woman a wink. "Well if we're gonna be playing dress-up then the place we need to find is Orsjacks." He pointed into the city of Cairn itself. "About the only place around we're gonna find with changing rooms."

Pulling her that much closer Duke's hand settled deeper into her pocket. "Keep your hands close to your guns and watching everyone else's hands and guns pickpockets roam these streets and some of these idiots think they're clever and can outrun us." Cairn is a city that never sleeps, people are always bustling around the crowded streets. Steam constantly rising up from the sewer grates and the stink of fresh food and garbage manages to mingle in the air and assault the nostrils.

Duke chocked lightly rubbing his eyes. "Yup Cairn still smells like honey barbecued rats. Come on let's get to Orsjacks." He quickened his pace his eyes quickly glancing down an alley were some men were gathered looking like they were ready to ambush someone.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and let herself be pulled closer to Duke. She nodded at his words, her hands automatically going to her guns. She was used to this, before she met Duke it's how she walked anywhere. As they walked through the city she squeezed her eyes shut as the stench hit her hard. She wrinkled her nose before following his gaze. She leaned her head onto his shoulder for a moment before looking up at him, glancing frequently at her surroundings. "How far are we?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke growled lightly quickening his pace pulling Aster with him. "Not much further, just at the end of the street here." He pulled his pistol out and powered it up the whir of the fusion cell filled the suddenly quiet air. Duke saw the glance of a shadow dart from one of the alleys and lifted his gun and fired at it. He hit nothing, but moving his hand from ehr pocket the young ma grabbed Aster's hand and ran full steam in Orsjacks.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded and watched as Duke shot towards the shadowy figure, running along with him as he pulled her along. Going through the door Aster let go of his hand and caught her breath, looking to him before laughing and kissing him hard. "Damn I missed that," she said with a smile. She ran a hand down his back to his butt, giving it a slight pat before walking into the store more. "So, where do you recommend we start?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke returned the kiss and chuckled. "Well lets not make it an everyday thing." He was more at ease in the store so he laced his fingers with Aster's and pointed to the second level up the escalators. "We should head for the normal clothing store first then head for the adult outlet."

Leaning in he kissed Aster's neck. "Hope you forgot to wear underwear." He teased slipping his hand under her shirt to drag his nails along her stomach.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast