Page 1 of 37 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] I Hate You, I Hate You Not? 1X1 with Tessa1436

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M] I Hate You, I Hate You Not? 1X1 with Tessa1436

Alvidore frowned and ran a hand through his thick black hair. As a prince to a Mexican King and Queen, his parents wanted to make sure he married a very pretty young lady who would give him children. He had just been given the news this morning to get presentable as his betrothed would be there in less than an hour to spend the week before their wedding. He was only twenty and didn't want to be married yet, especially not to a girl he had never met before. He sighed reluctantly and went to his bathroom to get ready before going to wait on her at the gardens.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

IC-Lily stomped about learning that she was being forced to spend the week with Prince Alvidore, it was the last thing she wanted to do. She went to her room to get her dress that was placed out for her, her servants picked it out because they knew her parent would want her to look cute and presentable. She wanted a normal life and to marry for love not to be a Princess of England and having her marriage arranged. She put on her dress did her own makeup, she made sure to make her blue eyes pop. Her dress was a light purple that only went down to her knees. She wore black tights underneath and small close toed heeled shoes. Once she was done, she made her way to the garden where they were meeting and waited for him to show up.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alvidore slowly made his way to the garden, muttering about his grey suit he had to wear, practically dragging his feet on the gravel causing his black shoes to become very dusty. As he saw Lily, he huffed and slowly walked over. Of course she was a white girl. He was being used to breed for children with mixed skin tones. That would so be his parents. He sighed and cleared his throat. "You are too early, you know." He said bitterly.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She spotted him walking over and rolled her eyes. Once he was in front of her she just looked at him. She was so going to yell at her parents later if they ever find the time of day for her. She scoffed at his words, "It's not like I have anything better to do. I thought you be a bit more proper, but no you just dragged on over here, clearly neither of us want to do this but we are stuck and it sucks." She turned away not wanting to look at him at all. He was already so annoying, what was she supposed to do for the whole week with that?

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and looked at her. "You know I bet your parents only set me up with you because of my skin color." He said and then looked at her before grabbing her shoulder and turning her to look at him. "Apparently they never thought you to look at the person you are speaking to either." He said and then glanced at her. "Whats your name anyway?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She scoffed and felt his hand on her shoulder turning her around, she sighed and hit his hand away from her. "How dare you say that? That is absurd!" She glanced at him darkly, "Don't touch me either, I don't need your grimy hands all over me. And no they didn't they don't have the time of day for me, I learned from a harsh tutor but clearly I do what the hell I want to do." She knew she should give him a chance but she felt disgusted by him. "At least I know how to keep myself and my shoes clean." She rolled her eyes as she said that,

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and put his hand on her shoulder again. "No one speaks to me like that you spoiled British girl." He said and then crossed his arms over his chest after giving her shoulder a gentle shove. He had no intention to actually be abusive or to hurt her, but he needed to show her who was boss. "And Greasy hair is a turn on here. Plus you should know I did shower and washed my hair before you got here. It's just hair jell in my hair."
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 02-06-2022 at 07:39 AM.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She push him off again, "If you think you can boss me around then you have a rude awakening coming. Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. Understand?" Although she was mad she did giggle at the greasy hair joke, but as soon as she started giggling she stopped. "Don't call me spoiled either and if you want to play it that way don't touch or call me spoiled you, Mexican Child of a man." She started walking away from him not wanting to look at him any longer.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and then turned to walk away. Though no soon than he turned around he was suddenly struck in the face by a fist. He fell to the ground and looked up to see his Father and soon saw blood dripping on the ground. He brought his hand up to his nose to wipe it and then looked at his hand to see blood. He gasped in pain and slowly stood up just to be struck. He had to listen to his father call him horrible things as he was literally shoved, kicked, and tripped into the castel. "Father, please..... STOP! GUESS WHAT! I CAN'T HELP THAT YOU NEVER WANTED ME!" He said and cried as he went to the dining room where he would be forced to eat Supper with Lily for the first time. Truth was his Father was a very violent man.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily was at the door when she heard the commotion in the background she turned around in shock and ran to the dining room. She felt like she should say something to him but she couldn't she still didn't want to marry him. Yeah what he was going through was harsh but he was still a jackass. She sat at the table waiting for him to show up as her parents were watching her every move now since she was inside.

Page 1 of 37 123 ... LastLast