Page 1 of 32 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Aster sat in the pilot's chair of her baby, Star Riot, speediest little ship this side of the galaxy has ever known. Aster stared out at the abyss of space as the auto-pilot program took over, relieving her of duty. She stood and stretched, looking at the various screens as she did so. She was on her way to collect a pretty heavy bounty with enough money to get the upgrades she needed for ship. Not to mention some luxury items she's had her eyes on.

She got down from the deck and went to where Duke usually was, sitting with his face buried in the holoscreens. "Duke," she said calling from down the hall, "what's our ETA?" She knew she could find it easily on her navigation screen, but she liked to bother Duke. She thought the expression he got when he was pissed was adorable. She walked down the hall until she was at his door, standing in the doorway smiling.

"ETA Mr. I'mSoGoodAtMyJob," she said putting on her best smile. She loved to annoy him just as much as he loved to fuck her, so it worked out ok in the end.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

A small bag of cheezpuffs flew past Aster's head and landed with a soft crinkle in the hall behind her. "We'll get there when we get there sugar tits." Duke said from behind his wall of monitors and servers. He'd been working and banging this chick for awhile now, they were a good team.

But she knew where to poke, which was something he never let most people get. But he was stuck on this ship so might as well make nicey nice. Popping the tab on a Deep Space energy drink the young man took a long sip of it. "Hey you wanna bring me those cheezpuffs back? And be sure you bend down nice and low for me when you get them?" He chuckled eyeing her up from over his monitors.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Oh, you want me to go get you the food you just offered me?" she said as she started walking backwards to the bag. She had a coy smile playing on her lips as she slid down and picked them up, never showing him her back. She stood up and walked into the room of servos and screens and set the bag down on the desk next to his drink.

She put herself into his lap and licked his cheek with the tip of her tongue before focusing her attention on the screens. "So, what upgrades we getting for my baby when we catch this guy, hmm? Or are you gonna cut and run?" Aster continued to look at the screens, trying to make sense of hi hacking codes.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled leaning back in his chair and placing his hand on her backside and squeezed it firmly. "Well if you want a serious list there Captain Doggy position. I have this list." He reached around and swiped a screen to the left a few times and an official looking list of fifteen items popped up. Most of it looked like technical repairs and software updates. "This ship is spiffy, but needs some big overhauls especially with armor and some bigger guns. We aren't the only Bounty Hunters out here nor the biggest."

He reached with his other hand across and swiped on another computer. "But if you just want fun things, here's another list." He moved her in his lap some and showed her a list of ten items with a bigger bed in the Captain's cabin at the top.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"I see," she said softly as she looked over the lists. She giggled at the request of a bigger bed in her room and smiled at Duke. "Is your ego too big to fit when we're busy on it?" she asked grabbing him gently as she said this. It was fun to rile him up and watch him pin her down, and she was in the mood for a chase.

She grabbed at him for a little longer before hopping out of his lap and stretching, the top of her thong barely poking out and greeting Duke before hiding again. "Well, if you need me I'll be relaxing on my 'Too small' bed," she said before walking out, putting extra sway in her hips as she felt his eyes watching her.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hot

The Hacker chuckled as she messed with him. It wasn't often he came across a girl able to resist his fantastic charms. And his bedroom skills are second to none. But this chick seems to love playing the games as much as he did.

He gropes her, she gropes him. It's their foreplay then he chases her to the room they now share practically every night and just pins her down and takes her. He likes kinky girls and Captain Aster definetly qualifies.

He clicked a few buttons and set his gear on standby before getting up and giving Aster her wish. Following her down the hall he quickly spanked her ass and pinned her front first against the wall pinning her hands to the cold metal wall.

Leaning in he whispered into her ear.
    "It's not my ego that is too big and you know it." He bit her ear now. "But as much as you like to fight a bigger bed would be better."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster giggled as she felt his hand make contact with her ass and her body be pinned against the wall. She enjoyed their foreplay, though it wasn't maybe everyone's favorite. She smiled as he leaned in, pressing his body against her own, her body growing hotter by the second.

At the words of his ego Aster began to laugh, but was cut off with a bite to the ear, causing her to bite her lip and keep herself composed. "Well maybe we'll split the budget then," she said softly, grinding her backside into his front. "We can get our bed, and my baby can have her upgrades." She put more pressure onto him as she spoke, accentuating the words. "Is that ok?" she asked in a soft, breathy moan.
    Last edited by Undead_Fears; 07-15-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled pressing his hips back into her's. "Hmm that sounds good to me Captain. Though I don't think we'll need a bed for this next part." From biting her ear he moved to biting her neck. "Besides you like being pinned and the wall is so much better for that wouldn't you agree?"

His hands roamed freely over the woman's body teasing and fondling every curve. It wouldn't be the first time they haven't made it to the bed, though this would be the first time they had at it in the hallway to the tech room. He slipped the hem of her shirt up dragging his fingers along her stomach and inching them upwards while his hips kept grinding with hers.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster gasped and giggled softly, enjoying the way his hips pressed and moved against hers. She let out a soft moan as he bit her neck smiling as his hands began to travel up her torso, leaving hot trails as they did. "The wall is a nice place to be pinned, and the metal feels great too."

She leaned her head down and grabbed the hem of her tank top and began to tug it upwards with her teeth, trying to get it off of quickly. She continued till the front of it was just above her breasts, the soft flesh spilling over her bra slightly and two small bumps poking out from the soft material. "I guess I'm pretty excited."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The Hacker nodded lustily bringing his hands up and under her bra letting them play with the perky mounds. "Oh yea baby, nice and hard." He bucked his hips into her pressing deeper forcing her legs apart some. He growled light as his teeth began to nibble more vigorously along the woman's neck moving to her shoulder before he began pulling her bra away with his teeth.

Working in tandem with his hands they managed to remove Aster's bra before Duke pushed his hips deeper pressing the entire front of his friend with benefits to the cold surface of the wall. "Hmm this good you Captain?"

Page 1 of 32 123 ... LastLast