Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded and started walking alongside him, taking his hand within hers. She looked at him and rested her head on his arm for a moment before giving it a kiss. "I love you Duke," she said in a whisper before continuing to Mina's shop
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke smiled kissing Aster's head. "I love you too." They walked into Mina's shop and Duke was already wiping sweat from his brow. Someday he'd get used to the heat of the Engineer Bay again. "Hey Mina we're back, had a little bit of a run in, but we got some good parts!"

There was an annoyed hiss from the left and the snake alien appeared wearing a jump suit of some kind with burns and grease marks on the front. At least she was working on it. "Yea I know Solar they got dumped on my floor a few minutes ago while I was working on your drone. They're over there, add them to the Star Riot and be quiet, you almost made me blow up your decoy." She growled lightly and slithered back to her work bench.

Duke stuck his tongue out at her then let go of Aster's hand to inspect the parts more closely.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster walked beside him and jumped slightly as the silence was broken. She watched as Mina slithered out and pointed to the parts, going over to them and looked over them, glancing at Duke every so often as she held one of the parts. After looking at them she picked some of them up and looked to Duke. "Shall we go?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke nodded picking up his own share of the goods. "Yes guess we'll be hanging out for awhile, might as well be productive for a change rather than just fucking like rabbits." He leaned in and bite the woma's neck lightly. "We can still do that later though."

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled slightly and nodded before turning around and heading to the elevator. She shifted the parts in her arms and hit the button once Duke stepped in. She stood quietly as the elevator moved feeling the lift move downwards towards the bay. Once stopped and the doors opened, she walked over to Riot and set the parts down before doing a walk around of the ship.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke placed the items down by the lowering ramp and watched as Ander's fix-it droids finished up cleaning out around the exhaust vents. "Well seems Anders has been taking good care of your baby, wanna draft a droid to help?" He asked scratching his cheek slowly.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded as she put a hand on her ship. "Drafting would be nice, give us some extra time oo see what the hell is in these packages," she said coming over to him and taking his hand in hers. "We can draft a bot and get the ship running in top shape. But we need food too." She looked a Duke before kissing his cheek and smiling.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke gave a smile and a wink before clicking his tongue getting one of the bots attention. "Hey Sprockets, take these parts and begin prepping the ship for them. We're gonna get some food and we'll be back to finish them, Aster is very picky about who she lets puts parts in her baby." He pinched her ass smirking. "Even more so than who she lets puts parts in her."

The robot gave a confirmation whir then took the parts and began checking and placing them. Duke nodded and nodded towards the elevators. "We'll check these things out in my room then for get some food ok?"

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster gasped slightly and smacked his arm playfully. "Hey mister! I havent slept with anyone but you in over a year, mkay?" Aster wrapped an arm around his waist and nodded, walking with him to the elevator. She hit the button for his floor and kissed him softly, wrapping her arm around him before the doors opened.

"Here we are," she said with a smile. She walked down the hall, stopping at his door for him to open the door. Once the door was open, she stepped around the mess and set her package down on the small desk. "Alright, lets see what this is." She sat on the bed to let him work, looking at the screen as he pulled up the files.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke smirked and winked. "Hmm good cause I'd hate to share that ass." He lifted his own box up shaking it gently. It still sounded like not a bomb, he still had no clue what it was or who would even be able to find him. So many questions, hopefully it wasn't a cleverly made bomb. Last thing he wanted was to blow up anything inside Black Star HQ. If the initial explosion didn't kill him, Togga would hunt him down and eat him alive.

He followed Aster into his room and kicked a few things aside before placing his box next to her's on the desk. Sitting at his desk he fired up the old computer, it wasn't as up to date as his set up on the ship so it would take a few seconds. Spinning around in his chair he studied Aster close leaning his head on his fist smirking. "Hmm forgot how long it's been since I've used this thing, it'll prolly take some time to get it squared up. Seems you forgot the first rule of being in my room." He winked and pulled off his shirt and shoes.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast