Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster let herself be lead into the store, her face flushing hard at the young lady looking to Duke for a moment before reaching over and grabbing him hard, a little harder than was pleasurable. "Sorry hun, he's with me right now, but I bet you're damn good at what you do." She looked to Duke before pulling him into the store, avoiding eye contact before turning him around and glaring at him. "Jesus Duke, how many people have you fucked here..?!" She sighed and fell into the small isles, looking around at the clothing.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The Hacker winced giving Pinky a short wave before painfully following Aster. As they were safely out of eye shot she released him and he frowned rubbing the grabbed area slowly. "Eh don't ask questions you don't wanna know the answer to Captain." He groaned lighty and began looking on the other side of the aisle lots of novelty items and such in this store. The costumes and sexy stuff were in the back, but maybe they'd find something interesting on the way there.

He felt bad somewhat for how much that one interaction seemed to bother his fuck buddy. "Sorry about that. Pinky is a Tierling, they're a very...open? And liberal people, sex for them is so commonplace they've been known to just walk around naked on their homeworld and just fuck each other at random. Interestingly enough they have one of the lowest pre-maritial pregnancy rates in the quadrant." He wasn't sure how interesting that fact would be to Aster, but he had to try.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster sighed and listened, stopping and going over to Duke and wrapping her arms around him. "That is interesting..." She slid down him and kissed his package tenderly before coming back up and kissing him gently. "I'm just used to it being us with a few known partners here and there, not this many in a day." She slipped her hand into his and squeezed it gently, giving him a small smile. "Should we go ahead and head to the back? You did say we didn't need any more toys."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke smiled softly kissing the top of her head. "Still sorry, I was a slut back in the day...though granted I still kinda am." He laughed. "But I just found another willing slut to keep around." He nodded walking with her to the back. "So what kind of toys are we looking for?" He released her hand and began browsing the walls looking at the the obscenely racy garments made of lace and latex.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She smiled and looked at the walls, smiling at him as he searched them. "I was actually looking to get you something. She gave him a little pat and smiled. "Stuff to give you a good tease for once instead of just me." She continued to browse the wall until she saw one of the slutty school outfits, pulling it down and showing it to Duke. "How about this one for our agreement?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke nodded approvingly already picturing the woman in the get-up. "Hmm won't fit a bra in there thankfully." He moved close and pressed the top to Aster's chest squeezing it experimentally. "But of your lacy panties will work I think." He growled lightly and kisses the woman's lips. "As for me, I'll let you pick, I've never gotten a costume for myself before, plus guys don't always have the best selection."

He let go of his fuck buddy and began pursuing the school boy outfits. All kinds of tight shirts and pants mostly with easy rip away seams.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster giggled and kissed Duke back hungrily, her eyes gazing over the clothing he was looking at. She shook her head and guided him to the leather. "Gimme something tight and fitting, and I'll go try this on, ok?" Aster gave him a quick kiss then spotted the small hallway for the dressing rooms. She slipped into the first one and giggled at the size. "He wasn't kidding," she said to herself with a giggle.

Once she locked the door she slipped down to her undergarments then slipped off her bra before slipping the tight, button up shirt on. Duke was right of course, a bra would make it bulky. She then slipped on the short skirt followed by the thigh high black socks. She looked in the mirror and giggled slightly, Duke was going to love it.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke watched her go his mind already going wild with how great she'd look in that outfit and how much fun he'd have tearing it off her. Or at least parts of it, he'd prolly keep most of it on and just remove her panties for the fun to happen. He felt eyes on him and looked up to see Pinky smirking lewdly at him through the clothing rack.

He jumped away his hand half grabbing his pistol before the woman giggled and slipped around the rack. "When'd you get so jumpy Solar? Your new girl domesticated you too quickly?" She leaned against one of the shelves and clicked her tongue ring along her teeth as she watched the man.

Regaining his cool Duke snorted and shrugged non-nonchalantly. "When you have as many sexual conquests as me you gotta be ready for whenever an angry boyfriend or butch comes looking for trouble. Besides I'm still a wanted man you know." He moved closer and flicked one of Pinkey's ears playfully, the woman's mouth letting out a quiet moan. Her people were very sensitive to physical touch and Duke learned about her particularly weakness about her ears. Lifting her hand the woman smirked back, but resisted the urge to get him back. "Careful there Space Cowboy, keep that up and I'll have to break you in front of your girlfriend." Her cheeks flushed, but she straightened up. "So is what I heard on the wire true? Got both the G.A. and the Skorne on you now?" Worry filled her eyes some hoping the rumors weren't true.

Duke sighed bringing his hand up to scratch his head sheepishly. He would really need to sit down and try to squash some of these rumors before they got traced back to him and Aster. But he couldn't lie to Pinky, not after she helped him dodge the Skorne once upon a time. "Yeah, the G.A. struck some kind of deal with the Skorne. Me and Aster barely escaped the ambush." He pulled his shirt down some so she could see the new wound. "Even got myself shot in the process."

Pinky clicked her tongue and moved closer examining the wound. "Damn, well lucky for you it was a through and through shot. So you just hiding out with the Black Stars before running again? Or will you be smart for once and stick around the safest place in the galaxy?"

Duke smirked and shrugged. He'd leave that up to Aster. Pinky rolled her eyes then pushed him towards one of the leather racks. "Fine be secret, but first lets find you some leather number to go try on before you shamelessly fuck that poor girl in the public dressing room."

Duke acted wounded. "Madam what makes you think I would do such a crass and ungentlemanly thing?"

Pinky giggled then grabbed a long number with assless chaps off the wall and jammed it into his chest. "Because you did the same thing to me before I even worked here. Now that should be your size. She went into room one, and don't worry I won't tell the boss."

Rubbing his chest Duke gave her a wink then walked back leaving Pinky simply smiling, her cheeks still a little red. Aster was a lucky girl to have tamed that greedy bastard, or a naive one.

Duke snuck up and peeked through the crack Aster left in the open door. He watched her undress, remove her bra, and redress. The image giving him ample drive and desire to slip in once she was done and toss his clothes down before closing the door and moving behind the woman his hands instantly grabbing her chest and his hips pressing her against the wall some as he bit her neck lustfully.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 02-21-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster listened slightly to the exchange of the friends, not paying too much mind to it. She smoothed out the fabric once it was on before letting out a breathy moan as Duke groped her chest and pressed her against the wall. "Why don't you get dressed first," she said turning around and kissing him hard.

She looked to where he set the clothes that were picked out for him and smiled brightly. "Oh, baby that's gonna look so good..!" She licked her lips before slipping from under him, walking over and picking the garment up. "Put it on, now."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

It took Duke a few seconds to wrestle with his hormones, but eventually he managed to force his somewhat sweaty hands to undo his belt and work his pants down. His body was already eager for this bit of naughty fun. Calming himself slightly, he had to undress fully to fit into the skin-tight chaps and vest.

But soon he was dressed stretching lightly listening to leather stretch and squeak with him. Twisting a few times to get everything settled into place. Once it was set he smiled locking the door of the changing room. "There nice and peaceful like now." He came up up grabbing Aster's rear-end kissing her deeply his eagerness pressing against her.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast