Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke returned from the bathroom drying his face with a paper towel as the Spacoon left with his instructions for them. He was debating the Doctor's words and their current situation. "We could hang around, but being here is like hiding behind a giant shield painted neon orange. Nothing can get us, but everything that wants us dead will just be waiting out there for us. Plus we need to find out who is trying to split us up and send them into a blackhole piece by piece."

He tossed the towel watching his fuck buddy dress his young brain already getting idea boiling up in his head. But he shook them away rubbing his eyes slowly. "We should prolly leave as quietly as possible, and find somewhere quiet and not painted neon orange." He leaned against the wall smiling at her.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded some and looked at him some, rolling her thoughts around in her head. She looked around the room a little before tugging her boots and making sure they were snug before walking over to him, gently resting her hand on his cheek. "We'll do what you think i best, though I do like the idea of not standing under a glowing sign."
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled gripping Aster's chin to pull her gently into a kiss. "Not a very captainly decision Captain. But, I say we get while the getting is good. That jammer we got should give us time enough it get clear of Carin and such. But we need a destination, even as zippy as Star Riot is she won't be able stay ahead of the big bads for very long. Any ideas?"

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled a little and looked at Duke. "Well I'm not sure what kind or how many pain meds I'm on, if any so I'm playing the safe game and letting someone not potentially intoxicated make the informed decision." As she tossed his question around in her head, she recalled back to something he said earlier.

"You did mention a moon, did you not? Pretty quiet and inconspicuous?" She pulled him closer and wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him close to her as much as she could. She didn't want to risk losing him anymore, whether it was him dying or herself.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke tapped his chin in thought. "I prolly did, but let's go see what Dar-Togga and Dar-Jeela have to say, I'm sure they know far more hideaways than I do." Looping his arm around to her hip he began leading her from the Infirmary to the elevator. They'd need to head down to the Admin level of HQ to see Togga.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled some and walked with him to the elevator, slipping her own arm around his waist to keep herself touching him. It was all she really wanted right now, other than to be off of this planet and shooting whoever did this to them. Once in the elevator she pressed the the button for the admin level, smiling to herself some.

"Even remembered what floor it was on, go me." She smiled for a moment before turning to Duke and kissing him gently. "What are we gonna do once we hunker down? Just wait until we have to move again? Find some bounties? We have to keep an inflow of cash otherwise we won't have money for anything." She stopped herself from saying anymore, trying to rack her brain around a solution that fit their needs, including the one for food. They never should've gone to that store yesterday. They should've just gotten parts and groceries and came back. She sighed to herself as the doors opened, stepping out. "C'mon Solar."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke hmmed gently as they entered the Admin level. "I have a few computer scams I can run for some easy, but kinda slow running money. Other than that anything we do should be as under the table as possible. Whoever is out to get us has as many legal channels they can run down as illegal ones to get us, so the least amount of time we can spend in the limelight the best."

The carpet down here was oddly plush Russian sound muzak playing through some speakers hidden somewhere in the room. Before them was a large plexiglass and metal wall with a single biometric lock. Moving towards the door Duke knocked lightly and stepped back waiting for someone to come open the door. "Maybe the Black Stars will even have some work for us." He then smirked and spanked Aster's ass. "Could also turn you into a sexy pin-up girl on the net."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster flushed some and bit her lip. "Ah shush, I'll make you participate too if you aren't careful there Solar." She pinched his ass gently and giggled a little. "If they do give us work hopefully we can lay low with it, I'd rather not piss of the Alliance or Skorne more than they arleady are."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke chuckled. "Hmm I don't think we'll make as much money if I'm in the videos alongside you though. I put too many other guys to shame ya know." He winked then looked up as the large shadow of Captain Togga darkened the window of the door and he peered out at the pair a cigar smoking between his serrated teeth.

The intercom chimed and his deep accented voice sounded through it. "Zdravstvuyte, Duke and Aster. Jeela and I were just talking about you two, be coming in." The door buzzed loudly as it unlocked and the hulking form of Dar-Togga vanished back into his office. Duke gripped Aster's hand and led the way into Togga's very large office space.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster giggled about to pinch his ass before seeing the shadow of the man loom over them, swallowing some as she gazed at it. When his voice came through she swallowed again, worried that they messed up big time. She gripped Duke's hand back tightly and walked in with him, going to where the shark-man sat with his daughter before speaking. "May we sit?"

Sig by Evie

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast