Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Star Riot (Undead & Siks)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster smiled and took Duke's hand happily, squeezing it before they stepped out into the quiet store. At the chill she rubbed at her arm, trying not to shiver. She noticed Duke's attitude change, quickly putting her own guard up herself. She felt herself starting to get jittery, panic beginning to set in.

As they continued to walk she saw the boxes that were left on the counter for the both of them, letting herself be pulled to Duke's side as he pulled and cocked his pistol. "I know this isn't okay," she replied back, trying to keep her emotions under control. He said they'd be safe here, but here they were, not safe. Duke being wrong scared her, but what scared her more was the fact that Skorne and GA proved him wrong somehow.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke released Aster and grabbed his box under one arm before slowly crouch walking slowly towards the exit peeking out seeing that the entire mall was empty. Like everyone had decided to close up early and just leave. "Fucking hell." He said quietly chancing a few steps outside, seeing the coast is clear before darting back to Aster's side. "No way someone would be dumb enough to sell out supposed members of the Black Star Privateers, just no way. He'd make an example of not only the weasel, but those that paid him off and gave up the info."

Letting out a slow breath he furrowed his brow. "There's gotta be something else going on here. The Skorne and G.A. wouldn't leave us gifts like this." He shook his slowly hearing what sounded like a disc or something was inside.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Being released, Aster watched as Duke made his way to the front of the store. She stepped along behind him, taking time to pick up the package and examine it, feeling some sort of disk sliding around in the box. She looked at the box confused, wondering if this was some dirt from her early days. She wasn't sure what this was, but surely wasn't good.

She watched Duke come back in and gave him a worried look. "Or maybe they would.. Because these aren't gifts, they're bargaining chips most likely. Aster squatted down and went over to Duke, looking between the matching packages. "The only way to see what's going on is to get back to Riot. Grocery shopping can wait." She went to the edge of the store, slipping the package under her arm. She pulled out her gun and cocked it, readying it in her hand before quickly running out and into the plaza, leaving Duke to follow behind. She made her way to a bench and slid beside before looking around and slipping to the escalator. Slowly scaling it as she made her way to the first floor.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke nodded keeping close to Aster's back walking somewhat like a crab sideways and keeping his head moving side to side. "Hmm that's why you're the Captain my Captain." He chuckled nervously. He'd been doing good about keeping more than one step ahead of his captors.

Does being with Aster lower his guard? When he was banging random bitches across the galaxy he never stayed in one place longer than a week. But he's been with Aster for a whole year, it was awesome, but he should've been thinking about the dangers of it.

Shaking his head he focused on escaping the mess first.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster looked back at Duke periodically as she continued to creep down the escalator. The silence made the hairs on her neck stand up and chills run through her body. She didn't like that not an hour before, the mall was bustling with people. She turned to Duke and whispered quietly, "I don't hear anything, nor do I see anything up ahead. You?"

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke was about to shake his head when a tall, strong woman dressed in leather armor. Duke recognized her instantly and was filled with both relief and dread. The was Dar-Jeela, Captain Togga's daughter and the Commander of the Black Star Mercenary Company.

She could be here to help them or she could be the one who cleared the mall so she could call in the bounty on both his and Aster's head. Three more figures appeared along the hallway, a blond haired man in white armor,a red-haired woman wearing a gold belt with two swords tucked into it, and a man with spiky black hair. Once again Duke knew them. Maximus Starcore, Clara Chance and her brother Clive. Once again equal parts dread and relief, none of them had a huge reason to want him dead or bring him in for a bounty, but they also didn't have many reasons to not to.

Unconsciously he moved Aster behind him like he was trying to protect her. A low chuckle rippled along the empty mall as a fourth figure appeared. "Always gotta pull your ass out of the fire huh Solar?" Rivet said coming from the opposite side of Dar-Jeela dressed in his BSP Security armor. "We cleared the mall once our cameras saw Skorne and G.A. ships touching down on Cairn. Now come on we can't keep them away forever." With the he made a few quick hand motions to the others and they all left the mall. Duke's hand finding Aster's as he holstered his gun and followed Rivet.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 03-19-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster noticed Duke's lack of answer before noticing the people in the lobby. Her breath caught in her chest before she let herself breathe again. Not feeling Duke begin to panic, she figured he must knew them, but him not giving themselves to them meant there might be something else there. She went to keep moving when Duke gently pushed her to the side before stepping in front of her, Aster letting out a small sigh as he moved. She could protect herself, and would rather take a bullet for him so he'd have time to get away.

As they moved a familiar voice rang through the room, and Aster felt the tension in her arm holding her gun, fall away. At hearing the Skorne and GA had been here, she began to think her idea was right, that these packages were bargaining chips, meant to persuade them to come in. She watched as Duke holstered his gun before taking her hand and following behind Rivet. Aster, however, did not. She kept her weapon cocked and ready, holding it close to the side, her trigger finger resting comfortably along the barrel. "Duke we need to see if that decoy is ready, and we need to see what the the hell they think they have on us. I'm sure Togga knows, otherwise we'd be dead meat."

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The young man nodded quickly. "I agree, but let's get outta here first." Keeping ahold of Aster Duke followed the others through a series of backalleys and side streets around Cairn until they reached the hidden second door of Black Star HQ. Up an old gold mine shaft and past a series of rather diabolical hidden traps, the door itself was of a thick quality Duke couldn't place and further more he had no clue about this entrance so he was glad for Rivet and his all access security badge.

The Hacker let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding and released his lover's hand sighing. "I'm gonna need a drink after all this."Thanks you guys, we'd prolly be dead if not for you." Rivet chuckled and the young sharkwoman nodded. "That is being very true, be talking with Mina then come find me and father. It is seeming things are just getting complicated." She nodded to them both and motioned for the rest of her team to scatter while she made her way to the elevator to go see Togga.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster followed behind Duke as they were lead through the back streets of Cairn and into the secret entrance of the base. She kept scanning her surroundings, the adrenaline making her skiddish. she looked around the shaft, taking in the traps to catch curious no goods from entering the base. Once they were in she let her body relax, shaking the hand Duke had been holding before wiping it on her pants, getting the excess sweat off.

She holstered her gun and wiped her other hand before nodding in agreement. Aster added a quick thank you after Duke, and stretched her back before pulling her hair down and running a hand through it. Aster nodded to Togga's offspring and put a hand on Duke's shoulder. "If you wanna grab a drink I'll talk to Mina," she said with a sigh.

Sig by Evie

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duke shook his head rubbing his eyes slowly before running his hand through his hair. "No, can't go drinking without my favorite boozing buddy." He chuckled weakly and began walking for Mina's shop.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast