Thread: What kind of person are you?

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What kind of person are you?

What kind of person are you?

Everyone has their own characteristics that make them, well, them! Why not share some of yours?

I'm a sweet girl, ready to take on the world! I write poems, listen to music, and pick flowers (cheesy, I know right??) I think of myself like a calm person, patient, and I never give up on anything, or anyone. I'm always here for people right when they need it. I draw a lot.... in fact I sell my art. My right now I'm not open to commissions. Maybe requests?? Idk! Yayy!! So this is me :3

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, action, adventure, science fiction
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Hello! I知 E and I bet we値l get along swimmingly. We have an awful lot in common. And I壇 love to see what kind of art you do!

I am... an easily inspired person. I知 hard working when it comes to things that need to be done (school, work) but when it comes to personal projects and endeavors I tend to drag my feet. I知 a procrastinator and perfectionist, an INFJ. I love creative and artistic endeavors of many kinds, currently baking, sewing, photography. I have a tendency to think a lot more than I do, but I知 currently trying to turn that around and build up my freelance design business so I can eventually quit my day job

Awesome intro thread, and welcome to RPA!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

H!, I'm new too, and think this is a great idea for a thread.

So, I'm generally seen as quiet and aloof when people first see me (unless they're invited by mutual friends... and get the whole 'me' experience up front...). I don't end up in many social situations (as in, I leave the house for work, and that's mostly it...), so most will see me as quite, solemn, and quick to be out of the way. In more private settings, I'm boisterous, quick with a comment/come-back, and pretty warm. My interests are too varied, but I love history, religion, and theoretical science. I love debating stories and science with those willing, and will gladly let you bounce ideas off of me. I have a love for world building, crafting (though my ambitions here are severely lacking), and teaching. I was raised in a very rambunctious household, and so have a terrible problem with keeping an 'inside voice' and talking over people, but I'm conscious of it and do my best to reign those impulses in. I second guess things constantly, which leads to me taking forever to do anything creative (been eyeballing this site for many months now...).

New Forum Person
    Romantic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am an fun and loving type of girl that enjoys spending time around others. I enjoy talking and creating stories with chracters which is why I enjoy roleplaying. I prefer one on one though. It is hard for me to keep up with group roleplays.

Vampire, 1x1, BL, LGBTQIA+
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am shy/quiet until you get to know me but lately I have difficulty trusting even my own family with so much drama and things going on before and after my brother died last year. So my hackles are usually up.