Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo: We Are ODST

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Halo: We Are ODST

Rate M for Mature.

It took several years for the UNSC to recuperate it's losses. It even took longer to train the "new" Spartans that were preparing for another war. But only one group of the military remained strong. One group that would be ahead of the battle. A group that has more courage and devoted for one cause....war. ODST.

Since the peace between humanity and the Sangheili forces that broke away from the Covenant to reclaim their home world. But humanity still faces remnants of the Covenant as they try to finish of what they had started. The Great Journey.

Many had believed it was a weapon to be used not only upon the Flood. A infection that mutate any organic being. Not only it would destroy the Flood but all life itself in the Galaxy. Master Chief...Spartan 117 and the Arbiter prevented that from ever happening by killing the Prophet of Truth and destroying the Covenant Capital ship...High Charity.

With the Master Chief gone and the Arbiter returning to his home world. Humanity had done it's part. But it was not over. To ensure the safety of humanity and all life of the Galaxy. UNSC had dispatched multiple forces to every ring that was located and garrisoned by both military and science teams to learn more of this deadly weapon.

Now...one of the rings had sent out an emergency distress call for the aid of the UNSC. With a little help from the Swords of Sangheilios and our best soldiers. The Covenant cannot reactivate the halo ring or we will all die.

+++++

RP Rules:

1. General Basic Rules of RPA.
    2. No God Modding. {Except me }
    3. No killing other players.
    4. NO ARGUMENTS!!!
    5. Have fun.

+++++

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Appearance:
    Armor Style: { If your wondering about this option. It's pretty much self-explanatory. Each ODST has a unique piece of armor they have. If you played Halo 3: ODST than you'll know what I'm talking about. }
    Primary Weapon:
    Secondary Weapon:
    Short Bio:

+++++

Name: Katherine Wolfe
    Nickname: Wolf
    Appearance:

Spoiler:  

Armor Style:

Spoiler:  

Primary Weapon: SMG equipped with suppressor.
    Secondary Weapon: Auto-mag equipped with suppressor.
    Short Bio:

Katherine was born and raised in Colorado. Her father was American and her mother was originally from Japan. Since her parents got married they moved to the states where her father had a great job. She learned partial of her mother's language but was more into English since it was the only language around. Joining at a young age for the UNSC to make her parent's proud but worried at the same time.

She studies and trains hard to surpass the others but doesn't do it for self promotion. Only to inspire others to follow her path. After basic training and doing her part during the Covenant war. Her actions were noticed by a few Commanders. She was enlisted to a organization known as ODST where she received special training and later on was promoted to Lieutenant Rank.

Name: Tytan 'Vurumai
    Nickname: None
    Appearance/Armor Style and Primary weapons:

The pic is smaller than I predicted.

Spoiler:  

Secondary Weapon: Carbine Rifle.

Short Bio:

Even though he is young to be a Special Operations Commanding Officer. Tytan had given his best during his military career since the beginning of the war. He was there when Reach had fallen and was there at the destruction of the sacred ring. Even though he remained loyal to the Covenant it was Arbiter who saved his life once. He killed many humans from before and with the betrayal of the brutes. He killed quite a few of them with his duel welding experience. Strong his enemies was but he was quicker.

When the Covenant had fallen due to the betrayal of the Prophets. Tytan still followed Arbiter and fought beside him since. Though he was given a squad to command his own. He still felt honored.
    Last edited by MidKnight; 07-30-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as RP of the week

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thank you Kris!!!

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I just came across thiz but you should tag everyone
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

@J'Von<----------Example here

@Dnafein <---- Like this right DNA? o.o

@Fox Xalian Tag >>
    @Q Just to add you to this
    @Kiro Akira Gotta add myself <<

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

You got it correctly Kiro. I'm watching this, just battling writers block elsewhere. I akso got your vm J'von
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Awesome o.o I'll make a character wednesday

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I may join this. I got my pirate RP to do a mover post for, possibly making a Fallout rp (well reviving an old one I did ages ago), and working on that persistent world project I technically have the minimum amount of members for But I will plan a character for this, at least in my mind. But there's a chance I might join it.

Also Kiro, tag Rayne for me. Any excuse to get the team sniper in

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I've updated the first post with my first character. Also added in a few things for the Character Sheet.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, J'Von!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast