Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: {M} People Like Us {Numbers & Natora}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The teasing at the beginning of the ride only served to make her hold onto him tighter. What was he thinking? This was terrible. She was just about to tell him that she was going to get off and go in her car when he finally pulled away from the curb and they were off. The way that he drove, drove her insane. She had never broken rules before. This was ridiculous! How did he intend to keep his license if he was going to keep pulling stunts like this? Many times she found herself burying her head in the helmet into his back to make sure that she didn't have to watch the close proximity that he was putting them in among the other things.

As they pulled into his garage, she found herself unable to move at first. She continued holding onto him just as tightly as she had been when he was pulling crap on the road and had to force herself to slow down her breathing rate. She let her head fall against his shoulder and continued to work on slowing her breathing. It felt like it took forever for her to slow her breathing. Finally, though, she loosened her grip around him and let her feet go down to the floor. She took the helmet off of her head and gave it back to him. "I think I'll take a taxi home," she said honestly. Her heart rate still had to slow despite her breathing returning to normal.
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

June Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He walked over to her, grabbing her hands in his and looked into her eyes with a smile on his face. "You weren't actually in danger. I mean it certainly was some dangerous dying, but if something actually dangerous where to come up I would have made sure that we were safer and out of serious dangers way." He said with a tone of reassurance in his voice. "On the way home, I'll make sure to drive safely and within the limits of the law." He said as he let go of her hands, blushing slightly now.

He went to the door that led into his house and he opened it. He hit a switch and all the lights in the house turned on. As the lights came on they were greeted by the living room. It was simple, had a couch, a few chairs, a tv and some bookcases that were filled with books on varying scientific topics. He walked into the kitchen and it was pretty kitted out with many different cooking supplies.

As he opened up the fridge, he did indeed see what he thought he had. He had some small choice meet, some different kinds of vegetables in the fridge and he started to grab the stuff from the fridge. He placed it all on a chopping board and started to get some water to boil while he worked on chopping and mincing the different meats and vegetables.
    made by the lovely karma

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112