Thread: New Girl (FxM)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default New Girl (FxM)

School Starts 8/14/2018, a Tuesday. (We can start Day 1, or skip a little.)

It is the start of yet another year of high school - Junior year at rural high school. And a new girl has caught the attention of the students.

Your Character
    Yes, you will need a CS with a good pic (no animated gifs please). No, it doesn’t have to be a small book like mine. NO ANIMATED GIF's. Sorry, bad eyes here.

Take a good look at my character. Don’t create something she dislikes or it won’t work. Is there a stereotype you fall into? Are popular? Mathlete? Creatively inclined? A jock?

My Character
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=17k...9CitiHUHZzfuGk

Her class schedule is:
    Advanced Guitar
    US History - Geography
    Biology
    Study Period
    Lunch
    English (American Literature)
    PE

NPC’s
    Also, we will need some regularly appearing NPC’s. Just pics and a brief description works here. If we do this via forum we can add them to the OOC folder. Otherwise we’ll need to figure something out.

Remember, the area is a bit rural, so inner city problems will not be likely. I haven’t decided what part of the USA we will be in. If you have some preferences, let me know.

Posting
    I am looking for a dedicated writer with a modest degree of sophistication. I work a 70 hour work week, so I don’t hang out online. I do check for replies throughout a day, but usually don’t have time to respond until I am done with work. Some days I am simply too tired to think or sick (old age getting to me). And I am one of those people that prefers to write a response in one sitting. (Otherwise I lose my train of thought when I pick it back up.) Posts a week apart won’t hold my interest.

Respond via PM please, not here. And for heaven’s sake, don’t just say “Interested”. Waste of time while you wait for me to get online and respond with … “Okaaayyyy? Need a CS for your character ….” (If I had a nickel for every time ….)

Plot
    This is open to discussion. It is intended for a FxM, but a FxF friendship would also work. (She is hetero.)
    Last edited by Mitheral; 07-28-2018 at 10:00 PM.