Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Valerie looked around and wrote it down on a little notepad. "I'll make sure you won't get flagged while you fly, it's the least I can do." Valerie smiled. "Enjoy the flight Eve." She told her before hanging up.

Kyo sat down, to eat, turning his armchair to face the rather large window in his apartment which looked down over the city. The tv itself, was a decoration to Kyo, as was most of the furniture in the apartment. Everything was tidy, the moment he moved in, he cleaned and kept it like that

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"thank you Valerie you are the best" eve said before hanging up and began to pack her things that evening eve left out on the plane without any problems and took her set on the plane

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo had the same routine, and it never changed. Without the medication Kyo had driven himself into a deep pit of depression, in fact, there was a moment over the month he had been out of prison that he made an attempt on his own life. It only prompted his psychiatrist to increase the medication and bring him in for weekly evaluations.
    Kyo cleaned his plates, dried everything and lay his head down to his bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve's plan landed in L.A. in the middle of the night once she was off the plane and found her bags she made her way to kyos apptment wondering if kyo would even recognize her since living on the sunny island had tand her skin and her hair was a little shorter than her normal,once she got to the apartment eve knocked on the door hoping kyo would answer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo heard the knock on the door, an unusual thing to happen in the midst of the night. He didn't bother putting on a shirt, just staying in some baggy pants. Because of Kyo's new diet, he looked a lot thinner than he did.
    He opened the door groggily, blinking and tilting his head at the girl before him. "Hello?" He asked, still unsure. His quick mind would have naturally put things together, but with the medication, that bright light that fueled his intellect was snuffed out, not to mention he had just woken up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve looked at kyo "oh my God koy you look horrible don't worry I will make you something good to eat" she told him walking past him into the apartment putting her bags by the door and went to the kitchen opening the fridge and and looking to see what she could cook "you have nothing in hear" she told him

Original she was going to yell at kyo for not coming for her like he had promised but seeing kyo looking so skinny she felt she needed to take care of him instead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked down at the bags, then watched as she passed by him. There was a confusion written on his face, Kyo hadn't a clue what was happening. "But.. I'm not hungry." He told her, following her. "Who are you?" He rubbed his head watching her, she looked very familiar but he couldn't place the name to her face. "I know you.. but.." He trailed off, his head starting to hurt. "Hold on, I'm not supposed to be up this late." He uttered, walking to the bathroom, he opened up his medicine cabinet and took some painkillers in an attempt to soothe his aching head.

(She can get angry at him later hehe)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"don't play games kyo you know who I am you made me after all" Eve said putting on a pot of coffee falling into her old habits then looked at kyo "what do you mean your not supposed to be up this late?"she asked following kyo and stood outside the bathroom door

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo turned back to her, the pieces finally falling together. "Eve.." He leaned back against the sink, in a slight shock.
    "W-what are you doing here?" He asked her. "You know they'll find you and kill you right, they're probably already aware." Kyo's mind traveled a mile a minute trying to keep up with itself. He trembled slightly with worry, then he closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve crossed her arms "I'm hear because you didn't keep your promise to come find me kyo I had to find out you were released from prison from a newspaper" she told him watching him Trimble and sighed walking closer to him and taking his hand "let's go set down before you pass out"she told him guentley leading him to the couch and made him sit down "they think I'm dead kyo and no one knows I'm hear"

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast