Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo swallowed hard, taken aback by how she was so connected to him. "It's not that easy." He whispered back his response after a moment, weakly holding onto her.

Oliver looked up at his ceiling. "You mean the military shithead that shot dead the clones that Kyo made?" Oliver asked. "Lucky me; I get an excuse to knock him down a few pegs. I could kill him, but it'll be easy to ignite a fire in Kyo with him." Oliver smirked.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"redirect your thoughts to happyer things or I will vomit on you to make you stop" eve threatened holding on to kyo

Vicky nodded "yes that one and yes lucky you since you can't kill him if you want to mess with kyo and get Kim all in one" she told him going through Olivers kitchen "you have nothing to cook with I'm going to have to eat it raw" she spoke trying to make him feel bad

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo, reached down and kissed Eve's head, taking comfort in the fact that she was right there, with him by his side. It almost felt like a dream. "I'll focus on you." He whispered gently.

Oliver raised a brow at her efforts. "Raw is so much better, I'll never understand your need to cook your food." He shrugged, spinning his glass on a single finger. "I can't kill him, but you'd be surprised with what humans can live through. I'm just going to break him, body and soul." Oliver gave a sinister grin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve smiled softly "focus on me how? We are not in a lab so there is nothing to work on with me and nothing to improve on I don't think" she spoke thinking of what they use to do in the past

"I just like the crunch it gives the meat and I have gotten use to it when I have to live with mortals since it doesn't draw suspicion to me when in public" Vicky explained walking over to him and messing up his hair "sounds like fun just don't get carried away or he will most definitely die"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo smiled "Well you always seem to be a source of happiness in my life when it's at its most dark." He whispered, carding his fingers through her hair.

Oliver chuckled. "You've spent way too long living in the presence of the humans." He smirked. "Sebastian sounds like a strong boy. If he dies I'll be disappointed with him."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"no I'm not I use to make you mad all the time when we first met properly after you let me out of the chamber" eve reminded him smiling softly as he played with her hair

"I know I have I was supposed to go home yesterday but no I get sent to watch your ass since I quote your other half has been relocated and needed to be with there family" she told him doing air quotes with her fingers then took a sip of her drink "since when did you become my other half?" Vicky asked showing her annoyance at the situation she was forced into

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo chuckled. "Happiness is found in the madness of life Eve." Kyo's eyes slowly began to drift heavily, though he fought it as much as he could, not wanting the moment to end.

Oliver rolled his eyes and took upon him a look of disgust. "Family, some demon he is, at least you don't have to be worrying about that shit with me around." He reminded her. "You think I'm happy about being babysat, far from it. But putting us two together just goes to show how much Marcus is pushing for Kyo." Oliver thought about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve nodded yawning "go to sleep kyo im sleepy and cant sleep knowing you might think of something stupid" she told him already half asleep

Vicky nodded "good i don't need you to make me worry about that but the question still is since when did you pain in the ass Oliver become my better half?" She spoke tapping her fingers on the table "i mean im the better half of our team"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo didn't remember if he heard her final words, but by the end of her speaking, he was asleep.
    However his sleep was far from peaceful, images of death and tortured plagued him. At first it was horrific, but as time went on the faces contorted and twisted into those of his enemies, and it thrilled him. Everyone who didn't believe in him, getting what they truly deserved.

Oliver shrugged sparking up a cigarette. "Because my dear, I control half the world without even using half of the resources at my disposal. The Ruby Company is deeply rooted into the politics of the world." He took a long drag. "If you put your mind to it, you could be just as great." He teased.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve sleep peacefully for a wial tell she began having nightmares of kyo being taken away from her again and she was taken to a state lab to be experimented on making her toss and turn.

"What if i dont want to be like you a stick in the mud a one day has been" vicky told him stealing his cigarette and taking a drag off it soon hearing a knock on the door "go be a good little demon and get my meal" she told him

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast