Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked at her and shook his head. "No, I didn't modify your behavior, or your mental condition, with you it was purely the physical traits; your strength and stamina and the likes." Kyo assured her.
    "Stop thinking such strange things." He gave her a slight nudge.

"Material possession is one thing, but vanity is another altogether. I like looking the part." He grinned, slipping on a jacket, turning the collar up and fixing his hair in a mirror. "It's over there." He pointed to the bathroom.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve smiled a little "i think strangely what about you?" She spoke nugging kyo back "you are the one that has strange thoughts so i must of got that from you" she teased

Vicky smiled going to the bathroom cleaning the blood off her and changing into a short red dress soon coming back out "vain you are Oliver but unfortunately for you i will always look better'
    Last edited by clumsy_mage; 11-02-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo chuckled. "I always think strange thoughts, without strange thoughts you wouldn't have been here." He told her. "I've no idea where you got you're need to play practical jokes on me though." He chuckled.

Oliver whistled. "I wouldn't even try to compete with you." Oliver laughed, stepping out of the apartment.
    "I think Sebastian will be just getting ready to go to work." Oliver thought, "He should be at his home, the best place to make him feel unsafe." He chuckled wickedly walking through the streets.

Sebastian was at home, making himself a cup of coffee, a small skip in his step. With Kyo put away, and his clones shutdown, Sebastian was living an easier life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve giggled "then im happy you have strange thoughts since you made me me and not a monkey or something of that nature." She told him smiling " Yin said i got the pranking from Leahs dna but im not so sure" she told him

Vicky smiled "good since i will always win and there is nothing you can do about it" she told him putting her jacket on and following Oliver out "striking where he has the advantage seems stupid Oliver you might want to rethink your plan Sebastian is not like normal humans he is highly trained" she warned

Kimberly was at her home getting paperwork ready why she siped her coffee looking at the clock she picked her phone up off the table dialing Sebastian " dont you even think about making bacon for breakfast" she warned right off the back

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo turned his head away slightly, a pang of guilt at the sound of Leah's name. "So he told you who the other half of your DNA was." He spoke. "Leah did like to prank people." Kyo added with a fond smile. Not knowing what had happened to her since everything went down made him think the worst.

Oliver smirked. "Sebastian is a highly trained soldier, capable of taking down humans. Like most soldiers their first line of defense is weapons." Oliver told her. "Guns don't seem to effect us, only weapons connected to their body can even come close to harming us." He added. "Sebastian has no advantage against me." Oliver told her, stepping up to his door. "Plus I have the element of surprise."

Sebastian answered the phone, pouring himself some coffee. "And a good morning to you too." He smiled, taking a long drink. "Not really in the mood for bacon this morning," He told her with a smirk. "But since you're so invested, I'll let you get me some breakfast, I'll eat it at work."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve sighed "kyo stop looking so guilty and yes yin told me"

"Still if he is religious it can turn bad Oliver" vicky spoke

Kimberly giggled "sorry good morning how are you today and i will bring you fruit" she spoke flipping threw papers "im vary invested in your well being"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo turned back to her. "I don't even know where she is now." He whispered.

Oliver rose his brow. "A man who hunts down criminals and, sometimes kills them, religious?" He asked her rhetorically.

Sebastian chuckled. "And I'm interested in yours, now go on get ready for work and stop checking in on me, you'll make us both late for work." Sebastian told her with a loving smile. "I'll talk to you later." He told her, hanging up the phone.

Oliver looked at the door to Sebastian's lavish apartment. Oliver pushed open the door as if it weren't even locked.
    "Keep the door blocked, I would hate to be interrupted." Oliver told Vicky.
    "Sebastian!" Oliver called out. "I want something from you." He added looking around.
    Sebastian, after hearing the lock break on the door, quickly went to his sidearm, curiously making his way into the living room, gun aimed at the intruder.
    "Whoever you are, get out now, or I will shoot." Sebastian spoke firmly, with no intention of messing around.
    Oliver rolled his eyes. "What will you do after you've shot I wonder?" Oliver asked stepping closer without caution.
    "I am licenced to make kill shots." Sebastian warned, unmoved by the man's words.
    Oliver walked directly up to Sebastian, taking the gun and aiming it at his own chest. "Don't let me stop you, go right ahead."
    Sebastian shot and went to aim at the other intruder, but was stopped by the hand that still had a tight unmoving grip on the pistol.
    "Sorry, we aren't finished." Oliver told him, before ripping the pistol out of his hand. "Guns are strange things, men think they have power holding one."
    The strange thing that Sebastian noticed was that the man was not bleeding, he quickly took a knife from his ankle, and swiped at the male, catching his arm.
    Oliver took a sharp intake of breath. "Sneaky little bitch." Oliver hissed, a drop of dark, dark red liquid dropping from his arm where the knife had caught, however almost as if someone had hit rewind on time, the blood rose, and back to the cut, sealing it. Oliver chuckled. "Now then, watch carefully" Oliver smiled crushing the gun in his hand like it was paper. Oliver's form slowly began to darken into a blackness. His hand reached out and covered Oliver's face, filling his mind with nightmares and terrors. "Don't fear the reaper Sebastian," Oliver pulled his hand back and simply began punching at Sebastian who stood in frozen fear, paralyzed by unseen objects. Oliver tore at him, shadowy claws scarring his body, bringing him to his knees, kneeling in a pool of blood.
    "Maybe too far?" Oliver asked him, taking a hand ful of blood he drew a symbol on Sebastian's chest. "Can't have you dying. But focus, remember me, the name is Oliver. Demons surround you. If anyone asks though, I wasn't here, that is, unless you want me to pay Kimberly a visit." Oliver stated.
    Sebastian couldn't speak, the pain surged through his body, the horrors were still spinning in his head, and he was running out of blood, his heart pumping hard and fast. But he understood, and he nodded, before falling unconscious.
    Oliver sighed, his form returning to normal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve looked at kyo "you always know where everyone is at all times especially leah she is special to you" she told him in shock

"I am ready for work well almost" Kimberly told him smiling " be careful getting to work i will see you there bye" she told him hanging up the phone

Vicky nodded standing in the middle of the door and watching Oliver torcher Sebastian "aww he passed out already"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo nodded. "I did know where everyone was until I was in prison, I tried my best to stay out of contact just in case they would link them to anything.." He spoke quietly, rubbing his hand over his face.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Oliver walked past Vicky and opened it, seeing a man standing there, almost in a trance. "Ah, so glad you made it officer, this man has been attacked by a wild beast." Oliver patted his shoulder, then turned to Vicky. "Come on, we've to visit Kimberly at work before she gets word of this, I want her undivided attention." He smirked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve ran her hands thew her hair taking a deep breath letting it out slowly "then we will just have to find her" she told him softly

Vicky grined following oliver out "a wild beast is kind of a understatement dont you think?" She asked giggling a bit "so you dont want Kimberly in a worried stat?"

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast