Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo scratched his head. "I wouldn't even know where to start to try and find her." He told her, laying his head back. "Today is going to be busy I'll bet." He stated, thinking of them starting new jobs.

Oliver smirked. "Understatement it is," He told her walking towards the place of work for Kimberly. "I don't want her distracted until after we've had a chat." He chuckled, opening the door to the building, walking up to the reception. "Hey, we have an appointment with Kimberly." He stated, even though they didn't/

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve sighed "well we will start at the bottom by checking every prison and work our way up" she told him thinking about there new jobs

The receptionist looked at the schedule "im sorry sir but she doesn't have a group season sceduled this morning" she told oliver making vicky role her eyes in annoyance "yes we do" she spoke her eyes turning black as she began messing with the receptionist mind altering her memorys so she would let them pass. The woman nodded "please go right in third door on the left" the woman spoke mindlessly. Vicky smiled "well come on olie lets go in" she told him her eyes turning back to normal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked at her a little shocked, it hadn't even crossed his mind that she was in prison, which only made him more worried. "You think she'd be in prison?" He asked in a shocked whisper.

Oliver watched on, not even acting like anything was out of the ordinary. "Why thank you dear, this is why we work well as a team, but please, don't do that with Kimberly" He told Vicky before opening the door, closing it behind them. "Ah, Kimberly, we've a few things to discuss." Oliver stated, sitting down opposite her, leaning back in the chair, putting his feet up on the desk. "I'm here on behalf of the Ruby Company." He stated glancing around. "This is a nice office." Oliver stated in an almost offhand manner. "I'm Mr Oliver White, CEO."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well with Leahs track record it is a possibility she has been imprisoned " eve stated thinking as she leaned back against the headboard of the bed "she my of also gotten a job some where and is living happily " she told him not believing what she just told kyo herself but was trying to make him feel better

Vicky grinned "you are most welcome but why cant i play with Kimberlys mind it would be fun" she told him following him into the office sitting in the chair next to him.
    Kimberly looked up from her work "why thank you it helps get the job done now what is there to discuss Mr.White ? I have told your little recruiters i want nothing to do with your company" she told him sitting back in her chair

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo took a few deep breaths and yawned. "I'll look through the news, hopefully it might pop up." Kyo stretched, and looked at the time. "I think it's time to get a little bit of breakfast first don't you think?" He asked her with a smile, swinging his feet out of the bed, and standing up.

Oliver smiled, picking up her name plate from her desk and absently playing with it. "I'm kind of glad you want nothing to do with the company. I recently recruited a client of yours, and I need you to drop him." He told her. "I'd hate to have to go above your head; too much paperwork and the like, I'm sure you'll understand,I doubt you want your boss breathing down your neck either." Oliver sat back. "It's one Kyo Yumi." He stated.

Leah had managed to make her escape, making it her 31st attempt, but this time, she was in the clear. She had organised a car to be left for her, and after knocking several guards out, impersonating two of them, and stealing a delivery truck, she sped to the drop off point. She could already hear the sirens wailing after her. Abandoning the delivery truck she ran, like an Olympic athlete to her car, getting in, she sped off, leaving behind a trail of dust.
    Her eyes were alight with a burning fire of anger and rage, she had a task to accomplish but first she had to get clear of the cops. In the car she had been given, it wasn't difficult to outrun them, however the thundering of the choppers overhead were going to be a problem. Even moreso a problem when they began to open fire with warning shots. One of the warning shots hitting her in the shoulder making her swerve slightly, but she gritted her teeth and corrected herself, hoping that she could put enough distance to cross a state line. However, it was after another flurry of warning shots that she spotted a slight barricade up ahead. At first she thought it was an armed response, however, as she got closer, she felt a wave of elation run through her as she spotted a familiar face amongst the barricade; Valerie, standing, arms crossed, not looking pleased as usual, surrounded by a handful of soldiers armed to the teeth. Two soldiers carrying rocket launchers which, in tandem, shot off, shooting down the choppers.
    Leah pulled up quickly jumping out, her shoulder dripping blood.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve smiled "breakfast sounds lovely" she stretched before getting out of bed "so what do you want to eat?" She asked smiling

"Mr.Yumi is under state watch i can not just drop him nor will i since he is a danger to all around him" Kimberly spoke watching oliver and vicky studying them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo rummaged through his wardrobe picking out clothes and changing. "I dunno, I kind of want what I had yesterday, but less of the dramatics." He chuckled.

Oliver raised a brow. "He's as much of a danger as the state is." He let out a chuckle. "You know, there are bigger dangers around these days, anyone could fall victim to the dark underworld that's bubbling recently." Oliver looked over at Vicky. "Can you call the secretary of state for me please, get him to turn over Kyo's sentence, please." He winked at her, hoping she'd use her most convincing words.

"Where is he Valerie, I know you know." Leah demanded, even as a soldier came over to start bandaging her up.
    "I ain't telling you shit until you've calmed down." Valerie responded, not budging in her expression or stance.
    "Calm down, how can I calm down, I thought he had a plan, I didn't think he intended on turning tail like a fucking coward." Leah roared, kicking the car.
    Valerie rolled her eyes. "There's more important things than that. Eve returned, and since she has, it seems she's turning his life around." Valerie informed her.
    Leah kicked the car harder. "And that's supposed to make everything okay?" Leah demanded. "Of course Valerie knows everything, where do you even get your information?" Leah growled.
    "Anywhere I need ears I get it all bugged; you know how I work. Kyo's apartment has been bugged, his old workplace, the psychiatrist office. Anywhere he goes frequently I've got ears." Valerie stated.
    "And you complain at me saying I've an obsession, I'm surprised you're not as pissed as I am from what he did." Leah gritted her teeth. "He destroyed everything you worked on over here."
    "Leah, Kyo is still a valuable asset, I'm not going to drop him because of a fuck up. If I were that harsh you'd have been dropped a long time ago." Valerie, unmoving, unemotional stood still. "Somebody else is trying to steal him though, I cannot have that."
    "Valerie, I'm going to kill him the next time I see him, so it doesn't even matter, so tell me where he is." Leah stated darkly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve smiled "dramatic who was being dramatic?" She asked acting innocent why looking through her bags for a change of clothes

Vicky smiled "i have no issue with calling him im sure he will turn over kyo i mean he dose owe me a favour after all" she started to rummage through her purse looking for her phone.Kimberly sighed "and if his sentence is turned over what will happen when he is allowed to run rampant again?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo sighed looking at her while he changed, "Hey, I'm an eccentric scientist, I'm allowed to be dramatic." He chuckled, checking himself out in a mirror to make sure he was at least presentable.

Oliver shrugged, "When his sentence is turned over, he'll be more or less free to do as he wishes, but the Ruby Company will be keeping him busy, and at least then he'll be properly funded like he should have been a long, long time ago." Oliver shrugged.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"eccentric you say umm..no well maybe just a little but not completly I mean you never even blown anything up Kyo" Eve spoke pulling out her clothes looking a kyo before walking to the bathroom and changing coming back out shortly "you look nice"

Kimberly shrugged "properly funded to do what?" she asked seeing there was a call on hold on one of her lines but refused to answer it treating this meeting just like any other.

Vicky pulled her phone out and hit a botton on speed dial "its ringing Olie"

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast