Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Just because I haven't blown stuff up doesn't mean that I'm not eccentric." Kyo chuckled, looking Eve up and down. "And you look absolutely lovely." Kyo told her, leaning in and giving her a quick kiss. "Hopefully I'll get a little free time with this job, I don't want to be working all the time." Kyo stated.

Oliver gave Kimberly a wicked grin. "Oh, that's confidential information Kimberly, I wouldn't want to give you anything else to worry about. With Kyo finally off your hands, you could even settle down." Oliver stated, glancing at the call on hold, knowing it was probably news about Sebastian. "It might be safer, I bet this job is wrought with danger." Oliver sat back smugly, looking over to Vicky. "Ah good, would hate for him not to pick up."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve leaned into the kiss and blushed "you are just being nice an free time would be fun"

Kimberly taped her fingers aginst the desk "who said anything about me settling down and it was dangerous work I find it in lightning mr.Oliver maybe you are the one that needs to settle own with your girlfraind there" she told him tapping on the desk

Vicky smiled "oh he better pick up"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo smiled looking into her eyes. "not too much free time, but at least a little." He chuckled, giving her nose a quick kiss too. "Come on we better get breakfast before we starve." He chuckled, grabbing his keys and wallet before heading to the door.

Oliver chuckled almost sinsiterly. "A woman who is enlightened by danger, you've found yourself a match Vicky." He smiled. "I can't really settle down Kimberly, there's way too much to get done. Then again, I generally have more time than normal people do." He added. "You, you're time is limited." Oliver glanced over to Vicky. "Want to use my phone, if he sees it's me he's more likely to answer."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve giggled from having her nose kissed and followed Kyo out the door grabbing her wallet as well "what do you want for breakfast today?"

Vicky smiled "No thank you Ollie he just picked up" she told oliver "hello im calling in an old favor I would like kyo moved over to the care of oliver White at once"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo shrugged. "I think I chose yesterday, so it's up to you I think." He smiled walking with her into the city, "There's every type of food here in the city of angels." He chuckled.

Oliver smiled, he could almost smell fear and worry, but it wasn't coming from Kimberly, at least not yet. It was from the receptionist who was making her way to the door, and Oliver knew exactly what news was going to be delivered. "Sorry to put an end to this lovely to and fro we've been having for the past while over Kyo, but alas, I'm bored of playing." He stood and motioned for Vicky to come with, straightening his clothes a little. "Get in my way again and I won't be as gentle." Oliver stated darkly, opening the door to spot the secretary just about to knock.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve smiled "you can pick kyo I know you can be picky sometimes" she stated walking with him "why is it called the city of Angeles?" She asked a little confused

Kimberly didn't show any worry "in your way seems more your in my way" she told him watching Oliver and Vicky stand up .Vicky was stell on the phone sweet talking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo thought about it. "How about a little bit of an Asian breakfast?" Kyo suggested walking towards a restaurant and stepping inside, ordering a simple breakfast. "I think it was the founders of the city where brought forth by the angel Gabriel, so they named it city of angels, or Las Angeles." He shrugged, "Or maybe that was a myth." Kyo laughed.

Oliver walked out, pushing passed the secretary. "Heed my words doctor." Oliver called back, not bothering to turn or look as he strode out of the building with Vicky in tow.
    The secretary came in. "I'm sorry to disturb you miss Barnes, but we've had a call from the Hospital, it seems Sebastian was viciously attacked at his home. He's in a stable condition at the minute." She informed her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve smiled " I like that myth than it's nice" she told koy ordering the same thing he did

Vicky giggled hanging up her phone "he is all yours" she spoke just loud enough for Oliver to hear

Kimberly grabbed her bag quickly "cancel my appointments I have to go check on Sebastian "she told the secretary as she grabbed her keys and hurried out.she got in her car and speeded to the hospital almost getting into two wreaks on her way there.she parked her car and ran to the front desk getting Sebastian room number and hurried to him throwing the door open "Sebastian are you alright who hurt you" she asked worried

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo began to eat happily, "It does seem so, do you believe in Angels Eve?" Kyo asked her curiously.

Oliver grinned. "Perfect. The city is going to get more lively soon enough. I heard that Valerie is heading this way with an entourage, including one of Kyo's old flames. Might make things interesting when I show him the lab." Oliver chuckled.

Sebastian was laid up in a hospital bed, blood on a drip, eyes slightly haunted, bruised across the face, wrapped in bandages. "I-I don't know what it was. It was human, it wasn't human, it showed me.. things.. things I will never forget." His voice was quiet and hoarse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve shrugged why she ate "I don't know if I do I have never seen one or see proof of them" she told him not sure how she felt about the conversation since she steal didn't know if she herself had a soul.

Vicky smiled "one of kyos old flames you say wonderful I wonder how eve will handle that might be drama"

"You are not making any since Sebastian" Kimberly told him walking over to him and ran her fingers threw his hair
    Last edited by clumsy_mage; 01-03-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast