Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo thought about it. "Interesting thought. I'm pretty sure they exist, after all, you are here, and I definitely see you." He chuckled finishing his plate rather quickly.

Oliver walked into the Ruby Company tower block, taking the elevator to his penthouse room. "Drama really does bring out the worst in people. How long do you think it will take for doctor barnes to put two and two together Vicky?" Oliver chuckled wickedly.

Slightly calmed by her presence, Sebastian closed his eyes for a brief moment, but, just like every time since, any time he closed his eyes, the monster was there. "Whatever it was, whoever it was, was definitely not human, but they sure did look human." Sebastian explained.
    A nurse walked over. "We've had our best doctor working on him, if it were anyone else Sebastian wouldn't be here now." The nurse informed her, changing the drip.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve giggled "Kyo you are silly you know that I am not an angel I'm a byproduct of your DNA work" she said than room a drink of her coffee

Vicky smiled "I'm not sure probably not long if she thinks with her head and not with her hart"

Kimberly sighed "tell the doctor I send my thinks" she told the nurse and looked at Sebastian "it's ok it's all over now and I'm hear for you" she said softly trying to calm him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo smiled. "To me you're an angel." He added, taking a long drink, blushing lightly. "That's just my reality." He added.

Oliver smirked. "It's a good way to test her resolve." Then he smiled, a thought came to him. "Should we organise for Eve to have a similar encounter?" He asked Vicky, a sadistic smile twisting across his lips. "I'd love to see what Eve would do, and Kyo too." He smirked.

A voice from behind spoke, a familiar voice. "No need to give thanks, it's my job to save lives to the best of my ability." The voice spoke out, and Paul Yumi, appeared taking the chart off of the nurse.
    "The police officer who reported in the attack said that he spotted the animal running away from the scene of the crime, but strangely couldn't identify the animal." Paul stated. "I've my own theories, but they're just that." He added, pulling out the blood from Sebastian's wrist. "That should be enough of that now that the lacerations are tended to." He smiled.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve shook her head "are you sure the medicine didn't affect your brain because I'm no angel I'm far from one kyo" she told him looking into her cup of coffee thinking of all the bad things she had done over the years

Vicky smiled evily "Oh yes we should I want to see if kyos work is strong enough for use to even consider" she told him with excitement

Kimberly looked at Paul "so Sebastian will be alright right?" She asked picking up a damp cloth and wiped some dryed blood off Sebastians face

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo chuckled. "I'm not sure, the medicine could have taken a bigger toll on me than I thought." He laughed slightly looking down. "Thanks for coming back for me Eve." He uttered quietly.

Oliver looked out the wall length window which overlooked the city. "I might have to get an experienced demon to attack her." He mused. "I can't have her accidentally dying, Kyo would be inconsolable, and I need his brain." From out of his pocket, he pulled a cigarette, lighting it up and taking a few puffs. "Lets keep the attack on Eve between you and me, I don't think the boss would like me having a little fun." Oliver smirked.

Paul nodded. "He'll recover from his wounds. He will need some psychological evaluations before we release him, and I want to see him get a full night's sleep." Paul stated, his eyes scanning Sebastian's bandaged body.
    Sebastian shook his head. "I'm perfectly fine." He retorted.
    "You'll recover, you're nowhere near fine yet." Paul told him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve looked up from her coffee "of course I came back for you.why wouldn't i of you are my kyo and I have to make sure you are taken care of"

Vicky looked at Oliver "Oh let me attack her I promise I will be perfonal to the best of my ability" she begged watching him pull his cigarette "I won't tell the boss"

Kimberly lessened closely to Paul "thank you Paul he will lesson to you and recover but if anything happens you can call me " she told him felling sorry for Sebastian "how bad do you feel?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked away. "I just hope that this time I can keep myself from stepping on the toes of the law again like the last time, though I know Yin isn't going to make that easy. I can still feel him inside my mind. He's stronger than before or maybe I'm weaker.. or both." He let out a light chuckle.

Oliver gave her a smirk. "Just don't kill her is all I ask, the everything else is fair game." He gave her a twisted smile. "Once Kyo has finished with the project, then we can have some fun and push him to destroy his life once again." Oliver took another drag of the cigarette.

Paul gave her a slight nod. "I suggest you come to my office before you leave; there's a few forms to get your signature on." He told her, though forms were the last thing on Paul's mind. "He'll be just fine." Paul told her before walking off.
    Sebastian looked to her and sighed. "With the painkillers, not a lot hurts, though my pride is sore." He let out a light smile. "In all my years of service, I've never experienced anything like that." He admitted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve smiled softly and took a sip of her coffee "Yin and me have an understanding so I think he will work with me"

Vicky giggled evily "oh what fun this will be"

"what ever attaced you was extremly strong" Kimberly told sebastian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo smiled. "Just be careful around him, I'm not even sure what his intentions are. I don't fully trust him." Kyo admitted. "He tends to be careless." Kyo added, taking a sip from his coffee, finishing it. "You know, sometimes I miss those two detectives." He let out a wry smile. "They were interesting, wonder what they'd say now, bet they'd be annoyed." He laughed, looking up at the ceiling.

Oliver chuckled. "You were always the sadist, then again, aren't we all?" He stretched "If only I could be there to watch." He sighed.

Sebastian nodded. "Extremely, be careful out there, whoever wanted to attack me, I've a feeling they don't want me dead, but they are sending a message of some sort." He told her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve giggled a little "you dont trust Yin dose that mean you dont trust yourself in a way?" she asked curiouse "last i heard our lovely detectives went to japan to play around"

Vicky smiled "yes i am and you are one to talk you almost killed subastian"

Kimberly nodded "something is not right"

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 LastLast