Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 394041

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As he entered the apartment, he looked around. "It's been lonely." He commented quietly to Eve as he opened up his laptop, and typed in the address of a research site that he once used, and found that now, it was no longer blocked for him. "Well it seems that Oliver has made good on his promises so far." He commented.

Paul shrugged. "Beats me, we need to find out who they are first. Finding out who attacked Sebastian here will be the first lead, maybe try to find out who they are targetting and why, most people that were attacked have been random, men, women, even some children." Paul whispered, "That is, if they are connected at all." He added.

Nova stood by the window, looking down at the city. He had been left with Hannah, who he'd seen take his wallet, but didn't say anything about it; it had nothing in it anyway. He was a man of few words, and a sour demeanor. "How long do you think we'll have to babysit this Kyo guy?" He asked out loud, not turning his emerald eyes away from the apartment complex across the street.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve nodded "I know the feeling of being lonely" she told him looking over koys shoulder " that's good isn't it ?"She asked happy Oliver did as promised

Kimberly gasped "they have attack children?" She asked apolled at the thought

Hannah shrugged getting up stretching then walked over to him handing him the wallet "I'm not sure, I'm sure Valerie will let us know but on another note you are boring as hell"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo nodded. "It's good, I just thought it would be more difficult than just that." Kyo frowned slightly, his fingers almost naturally hovered over the letters for 'clone' but he sighed. "You know, I'm not even sure what Oliver wants from me. I don't know if I could go into cloning again.." He was about to continue but decided against it.

"It isn't often, but it has happened." Paul told her. "Anything strange happen recently, has Sebastian had any contact with anyone new?" Paul asked trying to think of the cause.

Nova looked at her. "You can keep it if it makes you feel better." He shrugged. "I just don't feel the need to fill the silence with words, especially when once this job is done I can go back to my home land." He told her. "I've found the less I interact with this dark world, the less that can hold me to it." He explained.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 394041