Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oliver shrugged. "All it requires is a signature. Souls are hard to define, everyone has them." He explained.
    "Look, it's just for paper work." He added. "It's fair payment don't you think?" He asked. "All you need to do to secure Kyo's happiness is for the both of you to sign a small piece of paper." Oliver turned one of the sheets of paper over to reveal the writing.
    I hereby bind my soul to Oliver White
    Signed _________
    "There's no hidden text, no small print, no red tape." He added.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve looked at the paper turning it over to make sure there was nothing on the back "I will have to see what kyo says about it " she told him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"The biggest question is that what have you to loose." He told her. "But by all means, see what Kyo says." He told her, "That is, after you've shown him the data." He added with a smile.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve thought for a moment of what she had to lose "kyo is the deciding factor in this so I will show him the data and get back to you once a decision has been made"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oliver nodded. "Well, let me know, you have my number, and the card, and the data." He told her with a happy smile.
    "Let Kyo decide how to go about it." He added.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve nodded picking up the papers "I will let him decide thank you for your help" she told him holdingher hand out to shake his

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oliver stood, and took her hand shaking it rather firmly. "Thank you Eve for coming to me." He told her with a pleasant smile.

At the end of the working day, Yin sat in the apartment on an armchair, the bow from the waiter uniform undone and hanging around his neck, a few buttons on the white shirt undone. His knuckles were slightly red and very faintly bloodied, in his hand a small glass of whiskey, with ice in it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve nodded leaving the office and wondered around the city buying a few things tell it was the end of the day then headed to kyos apptment opening the door and walking in seeing kyo "hello kyo how was your day?" She asked putting her bags down then noticed his hands "oh my God kyo what happened to your hands?" She asked going to her bags and pulled out a first aid kit.

Running over to him she took hold of one of his hands looking at it before opening the kit and pulling out alcohol pads cleaning the blood off him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He swirled the ice around idly, as soon as he heard the door, he didn't move. "Eve, welcome home." The rougher voice of Yin's poked through, thinking over the years, he was pretty sure that he never really had the chance to talk with Eve while he was in control, Kyo usually pulled him back, but not this time, he seemed to weak. In fact the more he thought about it, Eve had never seen this form, though he didn't doubt she wouldn't notice, and he wasn't going to lie to her; he was way too annoyed.

As soon as Eve began to tend to his hands, he realised that there were cuts on them. "Firstly, I don't believe we've been introduced formally." He told her and shrugged.
    "Secondly what happened was Kyo decided to become a waiter. A waiter of all things, he could have easily pulled off librarian." Yin ranted slightly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"what do you mean we have not been introduced properly I am eve and you are kyos other half we have meet before only briefly tho" eve told him thinking about when kyo would lose his temper. finishing with one hand she slowly took the glass from kyo seeing that he didn't seem to be returning to his usual self at the moment "I agree I do not don't kyo capabilities in anything but I can not see him working as a waiter librarian yes most definitely he would even be a great computer programmer but not a waiter"

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast