Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 38394041 LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked up to the ceiling. "I don't trust myself these days, all that medication has made my mind lazy." He sighed. "They did like the idea of Japan." He thought about it, remembering the fun he had while trying to keep one step ahead of them, and he realised just how much he had missed it all, and there was no getting that back now. "So what's on the agenda for today Eve?" He asked her curiously.

Oliver smirked. "I didn't say it was a bad thing that you were sadistic. Sebastian is still alive, but at least he is out of action. I made sure he'd stay alive though, that mark I placed on his chest sustains him for a few days." Oliver yawned. "Takes a lot out of me though."

Sebastian closed his eyes. "That's an understatement." He yawned and drifted off to sleep.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve sighed "a lazy brain is not good for you next thing you know you will deside to get a pet gold fish" she told Kyo thinking "ummm I dont know what would you like to do?"

Vicky laughed "dose the big bad demon need a nap?" she asked in a baby voice teasing him

Kimbirly sighed pulling up a chair and sat by sebastians side

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo chuckled. "Not a gold fish, more like an aquarium, the size of the wall." He smiled, thinking it was a good idea. "I might spend some time doing a little research. Now that I'm free from Kimberley and I'm not being restricted anymore, I can start catching up with what I've missed." He thought about it.

Oliver smirked, "A power nap sounds good." He stood and paused for a moment. "The boss didn't say he'd make any surprise visits did he?" Oliver asked a little seriously.

Paul looked on at Kimberley and Sebastian, when Sebastian fell asleep he approached. "Let him rest for a while." He spoke softly. "He'll need it, and he's safe here." Paul assured her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"an aquarium are you going to remember to feed the fish or is it going to be like the rats?" Eve asked not wanting to deal with a bunch of dead fish

Vicky shrugged "now why would i tell you if he was going to be making surprise visits that just takes the fun away from it all" she told him smiling thinking it was fun to play with Olivers nerves

Kimberley nodded "I know he is safe hear but i want to stay close for now." she told paul leaning back in her chair "Paul I want a list of everyone on staff now and we need to beef up security we dont need anyone that shouldnt be hear hear." she ordered

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo sat back. "No, I had a lot to do last time, at least now I'll have time to care for them." He explained and stood up, paying for their meal quickly.

Oliver sighed. "The fact that you're so cavalier about that makes me believe he hasn't told you, you'd be on your utmost behavior if he were." He chuckled. "But if you do know, and you aren't telling me, then I'll have to punish you." He smirked.

Paul made sure the door to the room was closed. "I'll give you the staff list." He told her sitting down on the opposite side. "The security is something that's out of my hands, it's more of a financial issue." He explained.
    "Kimberley," Paul began, trying to think of a way to word himself. "Do you believe in the supernatural? Angels and Demons?" He asked quietly, his face revealing no form of joke.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"alright then" Eve said smiling then stod up from her chair "are you in a hurry kyo?" she asked wonding why he payed so quickly

Vicky giggled a little "you punish me. ya right and im just following orders"

Kimberly looked Paul in the eyes "believe? I do more than believe."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo turned to her and smiled with a slight grin. "Just getting to the bill before you do my dear." He winked before offering his arm to Eve, heading out the door with Eve in arm.

Oliver smirked. "When have you ever followed orders?" He asked her with a raised brow.

Paul looked to Sebastian, almost trying to think of whether he should say what he was about to. After a moment, he finally spoke. "I believe, almost without a shadow of a doubt that Sebastian was attacked by a demon. This city has a growing population of demons, which is worrying for obvious reasons. I'd even go so far as to say that by the end of the year, the city will be in their control, if it isn't already." He explained carefully.

Leah pouted and simmered in the back of the car, Valerie sitting next to her. "You know I won't let you hurt him beyond repair." Valerie spoke finally.
    "Why is he so important to your cause, you always bail him out." Leah growled, refusing to look at her.
    "Kyo is useful, and when I bail him out, it means that he owes me favors." Valerie stated.
    "In other words you're not telling me jack shit like usual." Leah hissed.
    Valerie sighed. "I owe a life debt to Kyo's father." Valerie finally stated quietly.
    "Bullshit, I've never known you to give out life debts for people patching you up." Leah frowned.
    "He didn't do anything of the sort, I was captured by an upcoming russian mafia syndicate, it was part of a deal that went south fast. They didn't plan on using me for leverage, they just used me for sport, finding new inventive ways to torture people." Valerie told, looking up at the roof of the car. "I don't know how he did it, all I remember was that he came to the pen I was being held and simply took me out as if it were a walk in the park. My memory was hazy from a few drugs they were feeding me, I was barely conscious but I do remember the blood, and the bodies..." Valerie trailed off for a moment. "It was a massacre."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve took Kyo's arm and walked with him "so we are now playing a game of who can get the bill first?" she asked smiling a little

"I dont know when was the last time i followed orders to the T?" Vicky asked out loud not sure herself

Kimberly sighed "I know that there are demons running around the city and i am sure they now rule over us" she told paul thinking of what to do know

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo walked with Eve back to the apartment. "Sure, I'll agree to that game." He chuckled. "So tomorrow our new job starts." He sighed opening the door to the apartment. "Not going to back out?" Kyo asked with a smile no his lips.

Oliver thought about it. "I think it was a tuesday a few years ago." He smirked.

Paul looked to her and sighed. "Our problem is that we don't have any information on them. I've gathered so much from reports when they come in. Firearms seem to do nothing, but knives have left marks. It seems to me that if the opponent is holding the weapon, it will hurt them, just as it would us." Paul stated and leaned back "Though it doesn't really help much with their strength." He thought for a while. "Their strength though, lies in the fact that most people deny their existence, we could try to expose them." Paul suggested.

Valerie looked to Leah as they drove. "When we get to the city I'll be leaving you with one of my asset teams. They have been tasked with finding out why Kyo is being head hunted by this Oliver guy. I've a sniper technician, I've a combat expert; you, and a sneak thief named Hannah" She told Leah. "You will behave, and you won't kill Kyo, for your own sake." Valerie warned her darkly. Leah simmer crossing her arms.
    "I'll have words with Kyo regardless." Leah muttered looking out of the window at the looming city.
    Last edited by KyoY8; 04-29-2019 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve walked into the apartment "maybe later i will go out but as for now i will stay hear with you and get ready for our new job"

vicky shruged "I not sure if you are right but you might be Oliver"

Kimberly sighed why rubbing her temples "so they are somewhat weak aginst metal and we can try to expose them but how"

hanna was spining around in a chair looking threw the wallets she had lifted off of her so called team mates

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 38394041 LastLast