Page 1 of 41 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Ever since he had finished his parole, Kyo was never the same; he didn't pursue his sciences anymore, he barely did anything. Stuck in a routine of working at a few restaurants as a waiter, coming home to an empty and lonely home, doing simple house keeping chores then sleeping.
    It had been a year since he had been finally released from prison, put onto house arrest, and served his sentence. His research ripped from him and shut down. Nicholas had been arrested, and was still serving his sentence. Valerie had fled the country back to her homeland. Leah was put into a correctional facility and remains there. She served her sentence once but returned due to some re-offenses. Absolem and the clones had been destroyed.
    When he was working, he slapped on a happy smiling face for customers, but once he clocked out, his eyes were dead.
    Kyo sat in his new homestead, a beautiful apartment in the center of L.A. It rested at the top of one of the tallest tower blocks and overlooked most of the city.
    Kyo however, growing a rough beard, sat in an armchair staring blankly at the blank screen of a television, a box of therapist-prescribed pills in one hand, and a tumbler of water in the other. He popped the pills altogether and swallowed them all down, just like he did every morning before going out, and every evening when he got back. After a few moments, Kyo sighs and stands to his feet, getting changed for work and heading out into toil of daily life, once again.
    With his new lifestyle, there came the routine: walk to work, put on his uniform, clock in and begin his morning shift.

Oliver stood, smoking a cigarette on the balcony of a cafe that overlooked the city streets. He ran his empty hand through his jet black hair.
    He gazed at the streets, the people passing by, plenty of humans. He, like most demons, fed off the chaos and sins of others. All that was needed was a simple contract or a deal to make the feeding all that more effective. Sure he always had a few under his control already, but Oliver was always looking for the next victim. Every day he glanced at the empty shell of Kyo as he walked past every day. He was a perfect candidate; no ambition, a dead end job, and a lack of any form of happiness in life. There was one flaw, there was no way of getting to him, no friend, no girlfriend, not even any parents or family that he could find to secure some form of leverage. He took a long drag from the cigarette and let out the breath of dirty smoke into the air.
    "There's a touch of destiny about you Kyo." He muttered to himself.
    Last edited by KyoY8; 07-29-2018 at 05:12 PM. Reason: It had been a year since he was released

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve had fleed to a quiet little no name place by the sea and took up a job as a secretary for a law firm and had secured an apartment wear she had been staying at waiting for kyo to contact her Wich is what she was doing at the moment on her day off reading an old news paper and seeing that kyo had been released she picked up her cellphone and started calling every number she knew to get ahold of kyo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There were very few people that knew where Kyo was living exactly. Sebastian, Kimberly, and his father were among the limited few from his previous life, that Kyo knew of. Of course, Valerie was always in the know, regardless of how far away she was. Though there were those in LA that had an ear to the ground too. Oliver was one of those. He had an eye on Kyo ever since he entered the city, it was his job to know the streets. In fact it was Oliver who had 'convinced' the papers to write the story about Kyo in hope that somebody would bite and come to him.

Valerie was surprised when she picked up the phone to hear Eve's voice.
    "Eve, I was under the impression you were dead. Good to hear that Kyo didn't completely loose his marbles." She answered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"what do you mean by kyo didn't completely loss his marbles oh nevermind is koy ok ?what's going on ?is he really out of jail? Where can I find him?" Eve asked all at once wanting answers and pacing the floor of her home

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Valerie looked outside at the snowy landscape that she had fled to. "Kyo is out, finished his parole, working as a waiter in Los Angeles, I can message you his new address, it's a small little apartment in the city. But if you ask me, you'd be best staying where you are. He seems to be a bit different from what I hear." Valerie admitted, taking a small drink of wine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"he is defrent? How is he deferent what did they do to my kyo?" eve demanded to know setting down on her couch "I want his address and phone number right away I need to make sure he is ok"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Valerie sighed. "You'd have to see it to believe it." Valerie picked up her phone and tapped the address. "I can't get his phone, I think it might be under surveillance still." Valerie warned her. "They aren't constantly watching him anymore at least."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve sighed looking at her phone and seeing kyos address "thank you Valerie for your help I'm going to be leaving to see kyo as soon as I get a plane ticket" she told her

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Valerie sighed. "I know that there's no stopping you at this point, so I won't try to convince you otherwise." Valerie told her. "Eve, if you need a hand with anything, don't hesitate to ask me." Valerie reminded her.

After the day's work Kyo returned to the small apartment and took his medication. He turned to his small kitchen and began preparing food for himself, something he'd been picking up tips for, but, he had no desire to cook, as such his meals were bland and simple, not that it bothered him much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I will remember to call if I need anything or get over my head" eve told Valerie getting up and going to her laptop and buying a ticket "I'm leaving out tonight" she informed Valerie

Page 1 of 41 123 ... LastLast