Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: A second time [Pidi and Clumsy] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

a man walked up to him "I warned you not to do this again, it's too dangerous" he sprinted and looked at Samuel "What if she'll be like the first one!"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel sighed "she won't be like the first one I have taken percussions to ensure that" he spoke walking to his office witch was on the other side of the thick glass so he could watch Caithy at all times. He sat at his desk thinking for a moment "she is just tired is all we need to find away so when they turn on the lights to check on her it won't wake her up" he told the man

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jack sat down and looked at the sleeping Caithy. "Maybe we can wear special goggles at night," he said and looked at Samuel.

Caithy rolled on her side and continued to sleep peacefully and did not notice that she was being looked at and blood was being taken off normally she hated the needles
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel nodded and them take Caithy's blood then looked up at the dome "or we could have the dome look like a night sky with a full moon" he spoke smiling and little "I'm the only one still aloud to talk to her fully right I don't want anyone to be able to interfere with her personality or way of thinking"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jack once looked at the dome "Sounds like a good idea, but do not worry that she wants to go outside" and looked at the sleeping Caithy for a moment and sighed.

After a few hours, Caithy woke up slowly and looked around for a moment, then sat cross-legged on her bed and stared at the door for a moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack once looked at the dome "Sounds like a good idea, but do not worry that she wants to go outside" and looked at the sleeping Caithy for a moment and sighed.

After a few hours, Caithy woke up slowly and looked around for a moment, then sat cross-legged on her bed and stared at the door for a moment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel sighed and looked at Caithy "yes I'm concerned about her wanting to go outside and I want to take her out but I'm not going to make the same mistake again remember the first one I took her out and she got sick.its just best for everyone involved if she stays inside" he told Jack

Samuel past the time why Caithy slept by doing paperwork and checking her lab results along with getting her lunch ready soon after Caithy woke up Samuel walked in with her lunch and placed it on the little table in her room "Caithy come eat" he spoke calmly

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy looked at Samuel angrily, and looked away, "I'm not hungry," she said, and stroked the spot where Samuel put the syringe in her. "You promised me not to let me sleep, and yet you did it" and she looked him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel went and sat down on the bed next to her "Caithy you were getting out of control and needed a nap it was what was best for you and you know that is all I want what is best for you" he spoke looking around her room seeing he had given her every thing and more to live comfortably "you really need to eat or you may get sick"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy got up and walked away from him and sat on her swing and rocked "I do not want to do any tests today" she said and looked at Samuel for a moment and stopped the swing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"and why not" he asked Caithy with worry "you know that the test are to make sure you are healthy" he informed her

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast