Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 293031323381 ... LastLast

Thread: A second time [Pidi and Clumsy] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy walked up to Samuel and took the dress and pulled off the ugly white dress, quickly grabbed the pink dress with flowers on it, turned it on and turned around, and then ran out of the room with Mr Bunny looking She waited a bit for her around her to see if she did not see doctors trying to test her with her, and now she carefully walked through the hallway, and suddenly smelled some goodies.

Shera was just in the kitchen, she was baking delicious waffles for Caithy and Samuel, she looked at her medical bag for a moment and sighed for a moment she knew she had to do some research at Caithy to keep an eye on her health let alone her development
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel smiled following Caithy "want to go see what mommy is making for breakfast?" He asked her

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Mommy?" she said surprised and did not understand what Samuel meant and walked to Shera "Good morning Miss Shera" she spoke softly and sat down

Soon she got some of her food and her usual medication she ignored the pills and ate her sandwich and looked impatiently at the door that was open and took another bite and put her sandwich down, and walked quickly to the door. they stood and felt the warm sun and then stepped outside, and soon saw a swing and ran and sat on it.

Shera sighed for a moment and looked at the half-eaten sandwich and the medication and looked at Samuel "Is this sensible that she can go out now"
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-19-2018 at 05:46 AM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel smiled watching Caithy run outside "we are miles from anyone Sarah and no one knows how to get hear so as long as she stays close by the house she will be fine" he assured her walking to the door "Caithy come back in hear and finish your breakfast" he called out to her

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy ignored Samuel and looked at the sky and around her she stopped the swing for a moment and went off, walked a bit more through the garden and saw a row of ants squatting down and watching them that were running

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel sighed shaking his head "she is mezmerized by outside" he told Sarah smiling

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy heard some rustling in the bushes and put Mr Bunny down and walked to the bushes, crept into it, making her dress dirty, and she saw a little puppy there, it was completely dirty, and was breathing quickly "Poor doggy "she said, pulled the sick creature into her arms and crawled out of the bushes, and held the little pitbul in her arms and walked to the house," Mr. Share I foud sick puppy look "and walked inside, and was completely dirty, and keeps the puppy close to her and gave it a kiss "Shara is going to make you better Mr puppy"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sarah looked at Caithy and saw the dog "Caithy put that nasty thing down it could make you sick" she told her worried the dog had deseses

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"No dog is nasty dog sick" she said and walked to Shara "You have to make him better and then I go to his bath, he stinks" she spoke and now stood next to Shara and still kept the dog and then went on sit on the ground.

the puppy immediately crept against her and began to squeal, and puked across the floor and over Caithy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sarah pulled Caithy away from the dog holding her out away from her "NO IT IS SICK IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK! SAMUEL HELP!" SHE YELLED SCARED THAT CAITHY WAS GOING TO BECOME sick

Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 293031323381 ... LastLast