Page 1 of 101 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: A second time [Pidi and Clumsy] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default A second time [Pidi and Clumsy] [M]

back to the pass (one year ago)

she stared at the corpses with bleeding hands, some of the employees who had helped to make her. her breathing went quickly and she squeezed the sharp knife. with which she had killed them and then walked towards the room where her maker was.

Caithy saw how the doors opened, and she quickly saw him together with two of his closest friends. "We must kill her, she is too dangerous" spoke one of the men and turned his gun at Caithy

Made her for a second time.

Caithy slowly opened her eyes and turned on her back for a moment, she narrowed her eyes and stared into the lamp, and saw her maker stand behind thick glass. Slowly she stood up and rubbed her eyes for a moment and stood up and walked to the bathroom, the only place where he could not look.

It had been two weeks since Caithy had awakened and had to learn all kinds of things, she was well kept in the gate, and every day he asked questions what it was like and whether she had dreamed.

When Caithy finished after a while, she walked to the door and stood in her place, waiting for the door to open, and she was allowed to step out of the room for a moment, as she looked up at the glazed dome through which the people could watch and study her, sometimes she did not feel like it and then she hid under the blanket or bed this time she had not made the night shift easy and she hid first in the shower and then under the bed, she knew he knew about it now and knew he would not be happy with her behavior
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel watched his creation threw the window of thick glass why going through the nights paperwork and notes shaking his head at the behavior soon realizing she was in her place and went to the door of her room,punching in the code the door opened "Caithy you can come out now" he spoke watching her closely

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy looked at him and then walked out of the room and looked around for a moment and then looked at samuel "Good morning Samuel did you sleep well?" she asked and sat down on her chair and looked at him for a moment and fidgeted on her shirt and glanced at the floor and felt several eyes on her
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel sat in his chair across from Cathy "I slept well thank you for asking but according to the night report that you didn't sleep at all and was acting out why is that" he asked setting back in his chair
    Last edited by clumsy_mage; 07-30-2018 at 07:32 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I was just fed up, they just kept on turning the light on and off," she said softly and squeezed her wrist. "Why do I have to stay a whore and not be allowed outside the big white door?" She looked at Samuel with hesitation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel watched her "so the light was the problem?" He asked taking notes seeing her squeeze her wrist and sighed "you must stay hear because you are vary important and out side of these walls are dangerous you could get hurt or sick and I really don't want that to happen to you" he said reaching over and stroked caithys hair "now why are you asking such questions?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy looked angry and slapped his hand. way "Why do you keep me locked up here" and she looked at him she did not know herself that she was made, she had told her that she had come out of a coma, that she had been lying in it for years "I want to go outside !! ! " she spoke and stood up, causing the chair to fall and everyone startled

Immediately someone came running with a syringe that contained an anesthetic and she looked at Samuel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel held his hand up telling the person to wait "Caithy like I just said it's dangerous and you need constant care now calm down or I'm going to have to give you a shot and I know you don't want that" he warned her calmly wondering if she was becoming violent or if she was just throwing a tantrum "now pick up you chair and sit back down you worry everyone when you act like this"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy looked at him and then looked at the vroew with the syringe and quickly picked up the chair and sat down and put her nails in her wrist and stared at the ground "sorry" she spoke softly and looked back at the syringe again and then again to Samuel "I just want to go oudside" she said again
    Last edited by Malyka; 07-30-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel nodded watching her pick up the chair and sit back down " that's my good girl now stop hurting yourself or I will have to take measures to keep you from doing that" he warned her tapping his pin on his clipboard "it's fine to want to go outside but you have to understand it's not safe for you to leave do you understand me"

Page 1 of 101 12351 ... LastLast