Thread: A Raptor would like to play with you. 1x1. Fandoms, hurt comfort, maybe romance, ect.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Dunno
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A Raptor would like to play with you. 1x1. Fandoms, hurt comfort, maybe romance, ect.

Where did the time go? Man, it's been so long since I've last visited. Because of this I should introduce myself.

Call me Jade or Raptor whichever ever you prefer. I've been roleplaying since my teen years. It's been a while and I might be a bit rusty on my skills, though I've gotten better at writing.

Some things to take note of:

• I like M rated roleplays, I tend to hurt my characters n' stuff. Also saucy side plots are A okay with me.
    • I can do any paring. MxM, FxF, MxF.
    • I'm alright with HumanxHumanoid Creature. In fact I love those pairings. <3
    • Don't feel intimidated if I go overboard on a post. You don't have to match the word count just give me like 2 or 3 paragraphs
    • I tend to be online all day unless something came up.
    • If you want to kill someone off in the roleplay or something just ask me. I don't mind having my heart broken.
    • You can add onto the plot. I tend to hit road blocks and then the roleplay falls apart.

The Ideas.

Spoiler: Pokemon: Savior of the enslaved. 

Spoiler: Pokemon: Just a Mega life. 

Spoiler: Fnaf: Unforeseen consequences. 

We can turn these into romances if you want but we must gijinka or humanize the pokemon.

If you need more info just ask.

Eh... If you don't like any of these that's okay, I'll post some more ideas to this later. It's late and I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to do these.
    Last edited by Vosstheraptor; 08-02-2018 at 03:28 AM.
    Don't go gentle into that goodnight. Rage on against the dying light.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I like M rated roleplays, I tend to hurt my characters n' stuff. Also saucy side plots are A okay with me.

I like this :P hahaha its always fun to hurt a character :P do you have more plots?
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Dunno
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Been doing it for years and I won't be stopping. Y'know I think I'm gonna close thread and open a new one. I don't even like these ideas anyway. I'll be back to post some more.
    Don't go gentle into that goodnight. Rage on against the dying light.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

and i wil be waiting for you :P
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise