Thread: [M] (OOC) Mystic Shadow Academy, A School for Monsters (Crimson & Holey)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default [M] (OOC) Mystic Shadow Academy, A School for Monsters (Crimson & Holey)

-~-Mystic Shadow Academy-~-

Welcome to Mystic Shadow Academy, a school for monsters hidden behind a veil like a secret mini city to meet the needs of students and staff alike. The beautiful facilities keep our school from the eyes from every day humans without any knowledge of the existence of monsters for the safety of all monster and magical beings. Our academy takes a step toward a darker setting and tone for classrooms, dorms, and other facilities to put keep everyone at ease. Dorms will be provided for both teachers and staff year round even during the holiday season if students don't wish to return home they can stay within academy while only the classrooms being closed off to students unless for extra classes available during breaks. Student dorm rooms will be simple rooms to allow for decoration and individualism that will have a half bath, with a toilet, sink, and mirror included. The baths are large outdoor baths, one for ladies and one for gentlemen. Any one going into the opposite baths will dealt with a strict consequence to suit the crime. As an active academy we have many events through out the year to keep things fun and light while keeping up with studies since participation in such events may require passing grades to attend like dances and festivals, including a dance to invite humans within out walls for one night while maintaining our human guises. May this be another successful year of schooling!

Link to the IC : Under Construction!

Spoiler: About Mystic Shadow Academy 

Spoiler: the Other Students 

Spoiler: My Character 

NOTE: So since a lot still needs to be planned there will be A LOT of ????? place holders until I have a more clear idea on certain ideas. I'll be using the make up from a previous RP and mold it to fit ours since it's quite a bit of work to figure out with some thing I can fix and edit. Can't wait to get started! If you want to see the original look for the outline I'll message you the link.
    Last edited by CrimsonLady180; 08-03-2018 at 12:39 PM.